Posted: 8 years ago
In the new telly bytes segment when parth and niti were given the VM krissan said it's about MaNan then charlie and vibha corrected her that its PaNi... Then charlie and krissan were doing something with their finger... Ahem ahem something fishy 😉
Have a look at 01:59 to 02:16... And poor PaNi they were sitting blank.. . Just watch it, it gives lots of PaNi feels.. . No bashing...
KYY fans celebrate 200 episodes completion on the sets
Saw it
Someone asked wat movie it was on seeing d CD..not sure who asked 
And charlie was showing those signs with her fingers 
Dunno wat she was doing?i am confused 
Can someone explain 
Nd veebha was like PaNi PaNi wen kriss said manan
Apparently charlie veebha nd kriss had seen d vm before dey handed it to PaNi saw it in d EDT
#panifeelz...😆
I am not a PaNi shipper but I have many Friends who really want them to get along

So.. For them!!

Go! PaNi!!!
What was Parth saying looking at the cap
Deprived shippers! 
Its cute that u guys can find shipping material from anything

Neither I want dem together nor am a shipper. .. it's jus dat I want dem to be good friends doing off screen masti. ..
Anyhow the seg was okay!!Edited by divi93 - 8 years ago
Regarding the CD, when Ayaz asked what was in the CD, Charlie was making the signs of triple X and even mouthed it indicating that the VM had adult content.  Looks like she was only pulling Pani's legs.  Obviously Niti blushed out of embarrassment.  Parth who had not seen the VM was clueless. 
Actually the cd had a video msg by the fans who went there ...I checked the ig link ...many people asked in chats to the fans who gave their video msg that can u plz upload the vm but I think they didn't ...some said just say about the content of it if not upload but they didn't share the content also ...God knows what is in that vm that everyone saw and even Charlie gave those signs when someone asked about vm even krissan and. Veebha were talking something ...I don't know what was it ...why Charlie gave those signs is really not known
When they are being interviewed Why do they make signs and make fun..they don't bother that they are on tv and talking about their co actors
I love PaNi together!  I feel over excited whenever I see them together offscreen! Just can't help it. That's that.., Edited by Rush_25 - 8 years ago