Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
So I was thinking, since Manik and Nandini have talked about her fighting back, it'll be therapeutic for Nandini to have some self defense classes. That way she'll gain some confidence in her self and her ability to fight off attackers.

This could be done in a number of ways. They could go to a class together. OR. Perhaps Manik can teach her. It'll be bonding + she can swipe him off his feat and tackle him to the ground :') (take that any which way you want :') )

It was a plot bunny for an OS but I didn't have the time :"/ #sedlyf 
Edited by Firebolt - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
A MUST...

That would be awesome. And very appropriate for this track. I WANT THAT...

I have no words to tell how much learning Self defense can help a person gain back their confidence. Nothing can assure you of your safety more than the thought of having enough strength to fight back...Not being dependent on other for your protection, and also the protection of your love ones, is something very important. And now Nandini needs that more than ever...

And more than anything else, this is the message they should give to youths, especially us, girls...*MUST* 

And Self defense classes by Manik...Nandini will feel more comfortable with him teaching her than anyone else...

"It'll be bonding + she can swipe him off his feat and tackle him to the ground :')" <<<  

Now that you said this, all my attention is on this matter...Now more than ever, I know what what my expectations are from this track...And I would long and hope for it...

But there is high probability Cvs and writers won't give us that...

P.s...Missing your OSs, short-se-short wale OS bhi. If you find some time, do write one, soon if it's possible...😳
Edited by A.Hajnal - 8 years ago
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Firebolt

So I was thinking, since Manik and Nandini have talked about her fighting back, it'll be therapeutic for Nandini to have some self defense classes. That way she'll gain some confidence in her self and her ability to fight off attackers.

This could be done in a number of ways. They could go to a class together. OR. Perhaps Manik can teach her. It'll be bonding + she can swipe him off his feat and tackle him to the ground :') (take that any which way you want :') )

It was a plot bunny for an OS but I didn't have the time :"/ #sedlyf 

Ahem! Nice thought boltiesss😛
aairahahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice one...
that will work like a wonders in boosting nandini's confidence..
n it will be interesting to watch also..
different and unique...
but lets see how the cvs do it...
Noorie30 thumbnail
Yep!!!! i was so thinking about self-defense classes! i personally attended self-defense classes for a few years and i truly believe it is gonna be a wonderful track for MaNan, especially Nandini, to help her build her confidence back.

The bonus point is that  punches, kicks, slaps, sweeps are gonna make Manik so much more in love with her. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Manik truly love a girl in control ( All puns intended😆)
Firebolt thumbnail

Originally posted by: A.Hajnal

A MUST...

That would be awesome. And very appropriate for this track. I WANT THAT...

I have no words to tell how much learning Self defense can help a person gain back their confidence. Nothing can assure you of your safety more than the thought of having enough strength to fight back...Not being dependent on other for your protection, and also the protection of your love ones, is something very important. And now Nandini needs that more than ever...

And more than anything else, this is the message they should give to youths, especially us, girls...*MUST* 

And Self defense classes by Manik...Nandini will feel more comfortable with him teaching her than anyone else...

"It'll be bonding + she can swipe him off his feat and tackle him to the ground :')" <<<  

Now that you said this, all my attention is on this matter...Now more than ever, I know what what my expectations are from this track...And I would long and hope for it...

But there is high probability Cvs and writers won't give us that...

P.s...Missing your OSs, short-se-short wale OS bhi. If you find some time, do write one, soon if it's possible...😳

I've known you for such a long time and I don't even know your name :O Are you on twitter :') Hit me up :')

I might actually go back to watching KYY if they give me something like that :')  😆
Firebolt thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnomanderRake

Ahem! Nice thought boltiesss😛

I'll be decidedly less "biased" if they show this. Promise :')
Firebolt thumbnail

Originally posted by: aairahahmad

nice one...

that will work like a wonders in boosting nandini's confidence..
n it will be interesting to watch also..
different and unique...
but lets see how the cvs do it...

It'll be so cool right? :')

And maybe next time she'll be quick on her feet and maul her attackers instead of waiting for Manik :')

Hope springs eternal :') 
Firebolt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noorie30

Yep!!!! i was so thinking about self-defense classes! i personally attended self-defense classes for a few years and i truly believe it is gonna be a wonderful track for MaNan, especially Nandini, to help her build her confidence back.

The bonus point is that  punches, kicks, slaps, sweeps are gonna make Manik so much more in love with her. 🤣 Manik truly love a girl in control ( All puns intended😆)

Nooorriiiee 🤗

Great minds and all 😃

Confidence... that's what she needs and being aware that she can protect herself will go a long way.
MKrayZee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Like how Aria in PLL joined class and fell in love (not) with Ryan Guzman? Why did they vanish his character anyway??! I like him