Upen rocked "love, kill, marry!" Hilarious!

Posted: 8 years ago
🤣 He's too cute and funny! makes Nach Baliye worth watching! 
yes upen is so adorable..  😊

real timing of nach baliye and in my home is different...here it is lagging behind 1 week...also i can not find any video links ..all say that video is removed coz of copyright issues...so i can not take part in discussions...    😭
Originally posted by grey23

real timing of nach baliye and in my home is different...here it is lagging behind 1 week...also i can not find any video links ..all say that video is removed coz of copyright issues...so i can not take part in discussions...    😭

UpMaOfficialFC @UpMaOfficialFC   

Watch Latest #NachBaliye7 Episode Here: http://www.desitvbox.me/nach-baliye-7-14th-may-2015-episode-watch-online/ ... #UpMa #UpenPatel #KarishmaTanna #TeamUpMa

Try this link. It works outside India too. http://www.desitvbox.me/nach-baliye-7

yes upen is so adorable.. 😊
real timing of nach baliye and in my home is different...here it is lagging behind 1 week...also i can not find any video links ..all say that video is removed coz of copyright issues...so i can not take part in discussions...    😭
download hotstar app
Originally posted by Gauahargeous_N

🤣 He's too cute and funny! makes Nach Baliye worth watching! 

agreed. ⭐️
Totally agree. I really enjoyed watching today's episode. Upen was really funny and adorable. Not only him. I enjoyed watching everyone today for a change. The whole episode was halarious!!!!! Though Upen's comments were so funny. 
Thoroughly loved this episode especially cos of upen.He rocked in this episode to the core.Upma were lookin soo adorable.
Yeh upen was awsome...
I just cant stop my laughting
He us just wow...
thanks a lot guys for the links...😊 will try these links