Jamai Raja

India-Forums

   
Jamai Raja
Jamai Raja

sidni scene

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Joined: 01 December 2011
Posts: 67069

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
i loved the way sid tried to explain her
he gave her their own example
he tried his best to make her understand
i also loved the semi hug if i can call it that 

stephie34 Goldie
stephie34
stephie34

Joined: 20 February 2012
Posts: 6881

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I see it ad Sid being the only one who can actually make Roshni actually listen too her father and I'm am feeling that tomorrow she will have to listen to his side of the story

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

afghangirlYD.AH

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Joined: 01 December 2011
Posts: 67069

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephie34

I see it ad Sid being the only one who can actually make Roshni actually listen too her father and I'm am feeling that tomorrow she will have to listen to his side of the story
yes the way he told her in the precap
that u have to hear him out
i think that she will hear him out 
Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Joined: 12 July 2010
Posts: 7841

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I loved the small scene between them. Also love the way he dragged her close to him. Sid is the only one who can control Roshni when she is in anger. Sid is explaining same thing over and over. Yesterday too he gave their example, and today also he said she never bothered to listen to him, which is right. But thought roshni learned her lesson in 3 months but guess I was wrong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YD.AH

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Joined: 01 December 2011
Posts: 67069

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paru10

I loved the small scene between them. Also love the way he dragged her close to him. Sid is the only one who can control Roshni when she is in anger. Sid is explaining same thing over and over. Yesterday too he gave their example, and today also he said she never bothered to listen to him, which is right. But thought roshni learned her lesson in 3 months but guess I was wrong.
no she has learnt her lesson
that is why even after the divorce
she is still with him and supports him
so she is still trying to woo him back

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afghangirl

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Joined: 12 May 2011
Posts: 6591

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
That was the point in todays SidNi scene. Sid has realized that Roshni was wooing him and that she had not given up on them. He told her that and told her to admit to it. Just like she has not given up on him and their relationship he wants her to also give her dad a chance too...
I do love how Sid handles Roshni whether it be him pushing her away or bringing her close to him. Sid knows exactly what Roshni wants and thinks. He is her shadow and he is the only one that can handle her. 

Sid will also handle Roshni when she goes sherni on her dad then on Sid. He knows that Roshni is his biwi volcano...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi00YD.AH

Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Joined: 12 July 2010
Posts: 7841

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Churri

That was the point in todays SidNi scene. Sid has realized that Roshni was wooing him and that she had not given up on them. He told her that and told her to admit to it. Just like she has not given up on him and their relationship he wants her to also give her dad a chance too...
I do love how Sid handles Roshni whether it be him pushing her away or bringing her close to him. Sid knows exactly what Roshni wants and thinks. He is her shadow and he is the only one that can handle her. 

Sid will also handle Roshni when she goes sherni on her dad then on Sid. He knows that Roshni is his biwi volcano...

You said it right. They understand each other very well. No one knows Roshni better than Sid. He knows how to control her in any situation and she listens to Sid all the time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi00afghangirlYD.AH

YD.AH IF-Addictz
YD.AH
YD.AH

Joined: 01 December 2011
Posts: 67069

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Churri

That was the point in todays SidNi scene. Sid has realized that Roshni was wooing him and that she had not given up on them. He told her that and told her to admit to it. Just like she has not given up on him and their relationship he wants her to also give her dad a chance too...
I do love how Sid handles Roshni whether it be him pushing her away or bringing her close to him. Sid knows exactly what Roshni wants and thinks. He is her shadow and he is the only one that can handle her. 

Sid will also handle Roshni when she goes sherni on her dad then on Sid. He knows that Roshni is his biwi volcano...
sid can handle her so well
he knows her inside out
so he can judge her well too
i know he will control her when angry 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SIDNI FF ||BOUNDED BY YOUR LOVE|| Link to Thread II Page 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106

Author: asyaarshilover   Replies: 841   Views: 50139

asyaarshilover 841 50139 10 May 2017 at 3:30am by anaya12
SidNi OS The Ghajini Boy

2 3 4 5

Author: A.Green   Replies: 35   Views: 2813

A.Green 35 2813 30 September 2015 at 10:07am by A.Green
SidNi OS : Move on, Baby

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: skinnypal   Replies: 49   Views: 6486

skinnypal 49 6486 28 May 2015 at 10:25am by Asshi...
SidNi TS : Love is our true Destiny *COMPLETED*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: skinnypal   Replies: 82   Views: 6655

skinnypal 82 6655 28 May 2015 at 3:34am by skinnypal
SidNi song OS Socho Ke Jheelon Ka

2 3 4

Author: A.Green   Replies: 31   Views: 2656

A.Green 31 2656 18 May 2015 at 10:39pm by A.Green

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index