Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
DD still loves Shiv. When She got a call from the rehab center, she told roshni to have some respect; he is her father. Also in the Rehab center, DD got angry at the girl for badmouthing Shiv. So somewhere in her heart, she still craves for her husband but doesn't wanna admit it.

She also mentioned because of Shiv, Roshni is going closer to Sid. But that is a good thing for us nah. Atleast we get to see them together. Again the episode could have been a fast paced. But they chose to save the previous precap for tmrw. The truth needs  to come out soon. I want SidNI reunion nothing else. God knows how many more months we have to wait till SidNi reunion.

Well, I am just enjoying the episodes only because of Sid. I am loving the charming Sid and his witty dialogues and the way he irritates the Patel Women. But they insulted him today 😭.

P.S. Why was rohsni sleeping with DD. Doesn't she have her own room.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah it looks like she has a soft corner for him but she will not admit it easily..like I had said.. she was head over heels in love with him.. she cannot forget him and she cannot forgive him too easily n I don't blame her. She has suffered A LOT.

I kinda liked how everyone told Sid to leave.. it was long due that someone would tell him.. he was indeed becoming interfering.. but the way they executed in a comic way was the best.

P.S Roshni is such a sweet heart she must have wanted to be with her mom in such difficult time to support her. I love this Maa-Beti <3
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes she still loves shiv
but ill not admit it at all
i hope we get sidni reunion soon
but before that they will show dd shiv reunion
patels are being a bit harsh on sid now 
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .chandni.

yes she still loves shiv

but ill not admit it at all
i hope we get sidni reunion soon
but before that they will show dd shiv reunion
patels are being a bit harsh on sid now 

I also kind of feel that they are being harsh and insulting him all the time. They are using him when they need him and throw him out when he is not needed. But he is trying to help them because e considers their family as his own. I really want the truth to come out soon, they need to know what Sid has done for them and how much he loves them.
pree8714 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paru10

I also kind of feel that they are being harsh and insulting him all the time. They are using him when they need him and throw him out when he is not needed. But he is trying to help them because e considers their family as his own. I really want the truth to come out soon, they need to know what Sid has done for them and how much he loves them.

really patels r way better and they were jus joking with him harsh is wot simran is patels love sid its d fun element so take it det way its a part of story n sid has no right on them he chose to divorce roshni and still patels treat him as der own son unlike how roshni was treated by khuranas she still had relations with them sorry to say but in real life no one is dis mahan sid character is delusional you need to show some flaws as a practical person m not justified with his character
Lovlyfairy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pree8714

really patels r way better and they were jus joking with him harsh is wot simran is patels love sid its d fun element so take it det way its a part of story n sid has no right on them he chose to divorce roshni and still patels treat him as der own son unlike how roshni was treated by khuranas she still had relations with them sorry to say but in real life no one is dis mahan sid character is delusional you need to show some flaws as a practical person m not justified with his character

very well said...now a days sid is getting on to my nerves...lyk he has no self respect...at one tym he says he is no more family at other tym he keep interfering in patels matters...
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: paru10

yes i too want them to know what he did
he is still their well wisher