Posted: 8 years ago
when she saw him lie with blood on his head
she could not control her emotions and she called him papa
she ran to him and was very upset seeing his condition
this means that now she too loves him a lot 
Roshni cares for her father we all saw that from the moment she heard he was alive but she is stuck between the DD and Shiv separation in which it is like she has to choose over one parent , she heard DD storybso she chose her mom but after hearing Shiv side of the tale I feel she will want her parents together
Originally posted by stephie34

Roshni cares for her father we all saw that from the moment she heard he was alive but she is stuck between the DD and Shiv separation in which it is like she has to choose over one parent , she heard DD storybso she chose her mom but after hearing Shiv side of the tale I feel she will want her parents together
yes this time she will choose them both
then sidni together can reunite dd shiv 
and make the other family members accept him 
Originally posted by .chandni.

yes this time she will choose them both
then sidni together can reunite dd shiv 
and make the other family members accept him

Yes, she may be angry at him but when she saw him injured, she couldn't control her emotions and called him papa. lets see what happens tmrw. I really hope we hear Shiv's side of story. I have a feeling tmrw she might accept him, if they don't drag it.
A parent can be as bad as possible and a child can dislike them to the core but if that parent is hurt, all that anger goes away at the moment and all that child wants is to protect and help them. That was Roshni's reaction. She loves her father and mother for sure but it is her anger that gets the best of her. 
Even in the beginning of the show Roshni had so much anger built up for her mom, but every time she saw DD in trouble and in any pain she ran straight to her and helped her in any way she could. 

A child is a child to a parent and a parent is a parent to a child all regardless of how that child or parent is as a person. 

Originally posted by paru10

Yes, she may be angry at him but when she saw him injured, she couldn't control her emotions and called him papa. lets see what happens tmrw. I really hope we hear Shiv's side of story. I have a feeling tmrw she might accept him, if they don't drag it.
if not today then by monday
she will accept him and forgive him too 
Originally posted by Churri

A parent can be as bad as possible and a child can dislike them to the core but if that parent is hurt, all that anger goes away at the moment and all that child wants is to protect and help them. That was Roshni's reaction. She loves her father and mother for sure but it is her anger that gets the best of her. 
Even in the beginning of the show Roshni had so much anger built up for her mom, but every time she saw DD in trouble and in any pain she ran straight to her and helped her in any way she could. 

A child is a child to a parent and a parent is a parent to a child all regardless of how that child or parent is as a person. 

so true dear
u said it perfectly
she loves her dad bt situation made her think dat bcz of him her mom had sufferd all dese yrs
Originally posted by .chandni.

so true dear
u said it perfectly

I kinda disagree with this. Maybe for the show it maybe true but in real life is isn't.
Originally posted by aparnalokam

she loves her dad bt situation made her think dat bcz of him her mom had sufferd all dese yrs
i hope that today we get to know his story