Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

UdaiSingh, sab ka baap nikala! (Page 2)

moonglade IF-Sizzlerz
moonglade
moonglade

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Hey rati! Thanks for the analysis.Smile
The episode was really good.So,it was all a part of pratap's plan.And that was why he didn't touch US's feet when he was leaving.Because he knew it wasn't the actual US.Bravo pratap! Very good idea!Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

swara98 Goldie
swara98
swara98

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Hey rati how are you ? Smile
yesterday's episode was good liked how all rajputs tried to handle the situation and db aur jm kabhi nahi sudhrenge Angry
firstly I thought how did US die well had an inclination that he won't die it must be some mirch massala buys cvs
but I liked the episode and thanks for analysis Smile

Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy-for-praja

Hey rati! Thanks for the analysis.Smile
The episode was really good.So,it was all a part of pratap's plan.And that was why he didn't touch US's feet when he was leaving.Because he knew it wasn't the actual US.Bravo pratap! Very good idea!Clap

you're welcome! yup good catch, pratap knew about it! humshakals zindabad!

moonglade

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swara98

Hey rati how are you ? Smile
yesterday's episode was good liked how all rajputs tried to handle the situation and db aur jm kabhi nahi sudhrenge Angry
firstly I thought how did US die well had an inclination that he won't die it must be some mirch massala buys cvs
but I liked the episode and thanks for analysis Smile

im good Swara, how are you?
yea i was like he isnt dead, kuch gadbad hai!LOL
bitblue IF-Dazzler
bitblue
bitblue

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:15am | IP Logged
nice episode and pratap was with his famous bhala throw ClapClap on top of that they added on scientific reason too wind direction Clap CV sudhar gyae Wink
loved the chittor circus blaming pratap and washing their hand out. Jmalini is scared to death loved him babbling all crazy lines. DB looked great as always and her expressions near dead US ClapClapClap

Maan can you please take out young phool kanwars dupata its reminding me those beautiful days with kidos.

Director is now getting aketa kapoor touch have to focus on everyone face half of the episode was like that. but still enjoyed it.

akbar is going to get 440 volt ka zataka. now sure its going to be prataps idea to send duplicate that is why he was missing before US left. 

Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bitblue

nice episode and pratap was with his famous bhala throw ClapClap on top of that they added on scientific reason too wind direction Clap CV sudhar gyae Wink
loved the chittor circus blaming pratap and washing their hand out. Jmalini is scared to death loved him babbling all crazy lines. DB looked great as always and her expressions near dead US ClapClapClap

Maan can you please take out young phool kanwars dupata its reminding me those beautiful days with kidos.

Director is now getting aketa kapoor touch have to focus on everyone face half of the episode was like that. but still enjoyed it.

akbar is going to get 440 volt ka zataka. now sure its going to be prataps idea to send duplicate that is why he was missing before US left. 

yup famous bhala throw was great! 
CVs sudhare nahi hai, its a temporary thing lol

rinall Goldie
rinall
rinall

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Ratiii !!!! baby monkey waving smileyhow are you dear ?? Mera toh yahaan garmi se haal behaal ho gaya hai summer smiley, animated smiley, animation smiley, weather smiley
Coming to the episode...Hmmm...Well, what do I say... I wonder how Pratap was able to find the exact replacement for his father scratching head smileyconfused face smiley...I mean, in the Jhansi ki Rani case, I had read that the maid (who looked like Rani Laxmibai) had covered her face (or maybe she didn't; I don't remember the exact details)...And the Britishers did not know what she (the queen) looked like...Only the traitor of Jhansi knew what the queen looked like...So when the maid reached the battlefield, she saw the traitor among the British soldiers, standing with his head hung low, as he was ashamed to face the queen...So the maid got furious when she saw him there and shouted at him, condemning him for betraying his own people...That's when the traitor realised that the lady in front of them was not Rani Laxmibai, 'cause the maid did not "sound" like her...So, he informed the British in-charge and well, the maid got killed...If my memory serves me right, the maid's name was Chalcari... She was also known as the tiger-killer or something... They have a statue of her in Jhansi...

So, the question remains, that how was Pratap able to find the "exact" replacement of his father...Same build, same voice, same attitude... being confused smileyThat too in the span of  a few hours ?? facing problems smiley

Akbar seems to be an expert sleight of hand Shocked

Anyway, thanks for another fantastic analysis, Rati !! Clap To be honest, I was actually looking forward to this one...I wanted to read what you'd write on last night's episode, 'cause the twist at the end sure baffled me LOL

Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinall

Ratiii !!!! baby monkey waving smileyhow are you dear ?? Mera toh yahaan garmi se haal behaal ho gaya hai summer smiley, animated smiley, animation smiley, weather smiley
Coming to the episode...Hmmm...Well, what do I say... I wonder how Pratap was able to find the exact replacement for his father scratching head smileyconfused face smiley...I mean, in the Jhansi ki Rani case, I had read that the maid (who looked like Rani Laxmibai) had covered her face (or maybe she didn't; I don't remember the exact details)...And the Britishers did not know what she (the queen) looked like...Only the traitor of Jhansi knew what the queen looked like...So when the maid reached the battlefield, she saw the traitor among the British soldiers, standing with his head hung low, as he was ashamed to face the queen...So the maid got furious when she saw him there and shouted at him, condemning him for betraying his own people...That's when the traitor realised that the lady in front of them was not Rani Laxmibai, 'cause the maid did not "sound" like her...So, he informed the British in-charge and well, the maid got killed...If my memory serves me right, the maid's name was Chalcari... She was also known as the tiger-killer or something... They have a statue of her in Jhansi...

So, the question remains, that how was Pratap able to find the "exact" replacement of his father...Same build, same voice, same attitude... being confused smileyThat too in the span of  a few hours ?? facing problems smiley

Akbar seems to be an expert sleight of hand Shocked

Anyway, thanks for another fantastic analysis, Rati !! Clap To be honest, I was actually looking forward to this one...I wanted to read what you'd write on last night's episode, 'cause the twist at the end sure baffled me LOL

Hi Rinal!!! im good, how are you? awww hang in there, hopefullly baarish will come early this year!

yea i guess humshakal dhundhna is so easy lol
i think kings had judwas just in case they needed it
hahaha, you're welcome, i thought something was wrong but we all know history and so we knew that there something off! lol

rinall

Go to top