Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Extension of MK is bad news. There are far too many loopholes and inconsistencies that have piled up that it's impossible to give a proper closure even with an extension. One look at Maya and that Rudra Maya reunion scene, I couldn't encourage myself to watch the rest of the bygone week's episodes. As long as they don't show any of their scenes, I'll sign up again. Arshics, Gautam completely reminds me only of Saraswatichandra, especially post the chakra awakening. In fact he resembles the book version more. I could tolerate frailty in a normal human being but not in a leader or a seeker who Rudra's supposed to be. Rudra has been very poorly written in this story.  Gautam's acting is also not up to the mark in the recent episodes. Edited by .Veritaserum - 8 years ago
appukrish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

I'm not sure an extension is a good thing. Did they need it so that they can close the loose ends well? I don't think so, because from the beginning when the makers were sure they wanted to do a 120 episodes show, they would have or should have planned everything accordingly. So why do they need an extension? Lot of time was wasted and still is on many scenes which are unnecessarily prolonged for several minutes. Planning theek se nahin kiya gaya..