Frequent Posters

neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice thoughts everyone...what do you think will happen to mamaji
-AsYaHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys myself Heeral ๐Ÿ˜ณ I am liking the concept of the show so far. It's interesting ๐Ÿ˜†
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@KT*~Lakshya* actually none of the actors is bad here , they r in range of nice to best , just need solid scenes.
ashwaryaji i have seen her lot in marathi shows , she is gud in emotional scenes but lacks behind in funny scenes.
agree every scenes no need to crowd full fly , all the fly members r not together every min , we can't con on each ckt , they could shown amar -dadi convo  , utpal mishri comforting each other  , avani -vinnati packing food small separate scenes rather than just spectators  .
bhushan was fab yesterday.
slowly i wish show n ckts picks momentum does well 
IamMeethu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaurabhKiRadha

no each sibling is lead so each has story bhushan -shreya their love story how they work out their marriage etc i hope they do well , than utpal is homosexual , mishri is ziddi n avani is sensitive who is getting rejected in marriage proposal inspite of being sarvagun sampan (may be some pepole cursed as her bad omen or she can't have child) . they might show mishri avani - new entry triangle . ayush i in love with pakistani girl , ajay sanjana aijiu triangle lots things r there but execution n how they make it interesting to balance classes n masses will determine their success๐Ÿ˜‰

Utpal is homosexual? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ