Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

   
Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

bechara parth (Page 2)

-ParAnJas- IF-Sizzlerz
-ParAnJas-
-ParAnJas-

Joined: 30 March 2013
Posts: 22340

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Sandhir

Kyaaa
Tum path ko lekar bhag javogi
Kiran tuje chodegi nhi kyun ki
Wo bhi parth ki bahot badi badi fan hai SH mein jabse parth ki entry hui tabse one only kiran.

Bachte rehna ROFLROFL

Haa muje bhi taras aaya
Rd se fight
Aur ragini se pathar ka sikar
Had hai
Aur captiion tho parth hai par wo khud koi decision nhi leta koi bhi
DT ke team milkar unko support karta hai decision par thts it
Yahi hai hum sabka parth

@bold : Tu usko intro karwarahi jaa mujhge taunt de rahi hai...ROFL

Mujhe tARAS ni gussa ayeyaa coz i was lyk yeh gadhaa again chup chap khada na rahee...buttt eyyy he punched bck...Dancing

Captain.. usko to aise dikha diyaa ke he is not intelligent to captaincy kabh karee...he dunnn force his decision ...
and 2 geniius hai na...to Parth ki captaincy cVS ignored royally...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sandhir

SangRegal IF-Rockerz
SangRegal
SangRegal

Joined: 01 January 2014
Posts: 8429

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:38am | IP Logged
post watching 14/5/15 episode.

Parth can handle any thing that makes the mistake of going against him, the force is strong with that one.
Lets not underestimate the KnightSaint Shall we?
-ParAnJas- IF-Sizzlerz
-ParAnJas-
-ParAnJas-

Joined: 30 March 2013
Posts: 22340

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Burn_the_Ashes

Bechara?
I think you mean Bitch-ara.
Trust me babe, no character is acting sane right now.
Least of all Parth. I will never forget his bipolar actions toward Randhir and Vidushi. Don't even get me started on Vidushi.
Just accept none of the characters are poor little lambs. They are wolves that make us howl at the screen, sometimes in a aww moments and sometimes when they are acting like idiots. 
Or in parth ka case, not acting at all

Ash..he..is not bechara ..n i dun even want him to be 1...Embarrassed

*Bitch-ara* zyada hogaya ..coz if he did this next person is also same level pe responsible ...Wink

Yeah he is not anymore sugar coated Parth but still he is notacharacter to mentioned as *Bitch-ara* in dat case Rd n vidu are not less...

Bipolar actions ..okieee i think u can say dat in case of Vidushi as dey bth hv diff. equation and dey bth r kameene at same level Embarrassed

But RD uske sath Kyaa kiyaaa...Shocked RD aataa collar pakdta ,RD ataa..usko thapad maarta,punch maarta, Parth kuch  ni kehta still he is bad , if he hit him back still bad...why... i mean seriouysly..

so u wanna say RD is hitting him inspite of dat he is bechara ..n Parth did nothing he is *bitch-ara*
wowww


Last Para i agreee ... dey changed n still not reacting...but Parth showed care,love,possesivenes,annger everything ...

U saying Parth is not doing at all dat means uska jo bhi behaviour hai its in front of all...
he is an open book ...hai an...dan wts bad abt...

Ps. I dun feel this level for him... U dun like him dats why u take dig at him everytym without his fault... first it was coz of vidushi now he is Rd's culprit too in ur eyesss...why..

Pp.s Rest its our diff. of opinion n ur dislike for Parth Tongue seee  Parth is not bechaara i agree ...but 
he is not *bitch-aara* even ...Embarrassed

now Ash will sunaofying me...LOLLOL frst tym dis lambha chauda replyWink
.Sandhir IF-Sizzlerz
.Sandhir
.Sandhir

Joined: 22 September 2012
Posts: 16022

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ParAnJas-


@bold : Tu usko intro karwarahi jaa mujhge taunt de rahi hai...ROFL

Mujhe tARAS ni gussa ayeyaa coz i was lyk yeh gadhaa again chup chap khada na rahee...buttt eyyy he punched bck...Dancing

Captain.. usko to aise dikha diyaa ke he is not intelligent to captaincy kabh karee...he dunnn force his decision ...
and 2 geniius hai na...to Parth ki captaincy cVS ignored royally...Confused

haa
cv's ne aisa kyun dikhaya parth ko captaincy par
had haiConfused
SangRegal IF-Rockerz
SangRegal
SangRegal

Joined: 01 January 2014
Posts: 8429

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ParAnJas-

Originally posted by Burn_the_Ashes

Bechara?
I think you mean Bitch-ara.
Trust me babe, no character is acting sane right now.
Least of all Parth. I will never forget his bipolar actions toward Randhir and Vidushi. Don't even get me started on Vidushi.
Just accept none of the characters are poor little lambs. They are wolves that make us howl at the screen, sometimes in a aww moments and sometimes when they are acting like idiots. 
Or in parth ka case, not acting at all

Ash..he..is not bechara ..n i dun even want him to be 1...Embarrassed

*Bitch-ara* zyada hogaya ..coz if he did this next person is also same level pe responsible ...Wink

Yeah he is not anymore sugar coated Parth but still he is notacharacter to mentioned as *Bitch-ara* in dat case Rd n vidu are not less...

Bipolar actions ..okieee i think u can say dat in case of Vidushi as dey bth hv diff. equation and dey bth r kameene at same level Embarrassed

But RD uske sath Kyaa kiyaaa...Shocked RD aataa collar pakdta ,RD ataa..usko thapad maarta,punch maarta, Parth kuch  ni kehta still he is bad , if he hit him back still bad...why... i mean seriouysly..

so u wanna say RD is hitting him inspite of dat he is bechara ..n Parth did nothing he is *bitch-ara*
wowww


Last Para i agreee ... dey changed n still not reacting...but Parth showed care,love,possesivenes,annger everything ...

U saying Parth is not doing at all dat means uska jo bhi behaviour hai its in front of all...
he is an open book ...hai an...dan wts bad abt...

Ps. I dun feel this level for him... U dun like him dats why u take dig at him everytym without his fault... first it was coz of vidushi now he is Rd's culprit too in ur eyesss...why..

Pp.s Rest its our diff. of opinion n ur dislike for Parth Tongue seee  Parth is not bechaara i agree ...but 
he is not *bitch-aara* even ...Embarrassed

now Ash will sunaofying me...LOLLOL frst tym dis lambha chauda replyWink


You are lucky that I am online via cell phone 
To be honest I'm more pissed off at how Parth is treating Vidushi.
The only reason I'm concerned for RD is because he's in a beautiful mess.  Ragini ke Bhai (pun intended) had guns. Randhir precious ass is on the line here. One wrong step and it could be a bullet somewhere. Bohoo.
Is someone coming for Parth with a knife? 
He has completely disregarded Vidushi, humiliated and hurt her and despite knowing her past he's been cruel to her.  No matter what kind of person she is, she doesn't deserve to be used and thrown. 

Remember the Party after they saved FITE?
Parth humiliated and sunofied Vidushi.
Then when she decided to have some fun at the party,  drink and dance. ..he shoved the guy dancing with her, grabbed her hair and danced with her like she was a rag doll.
Fine.  This was possessiveness. 
But then the next day (monday. Amd my birthday) he broke up with her, insulted her. 
How am I to like this Parth who you claim is a sweet calm guy?
He's not sweet. Not completely.  There's a darker side to him.
I like that dark side. Maybe I'm a sadist. 
-ParAnJas- IF-Sizzlerz
-ParAnJas-
-ParAnJas-

Joined: 30 March 2013
Posts: 22340

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Burn_the_Ashes

post watching 14/5/15 episode.

Parth can handle any thing that makes the mistake of going against him, the force is strong with that one.
Lets not underestimate the KnightSaint Shall we?

Ohh u mean he should Stand there like a statue n should announce come beat me , torture me , U can dare to Go against me i will not say a word cozz My fan following is weak dan others ... u can say anything to me...dun u dare to say anything against Pyaari Vidushi , n Laadla RD ...Smile
SangRegal IF-Rockerz
SangRegal
SangRegal

Joined: 01 January 2014
Posts: 8429

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ParAnJas-

Originally posted by Burn_the_Ashes

post watching 14/5/15 episode.

Parth can handle any thing that makes the mistake of going against him, the force is strong with that one.
Lets not underestimate the KnightSaint Shall we?

Ohh u mean he should Stand there like a statue n should announce come beat me , torture me , U can dare to Go against me i will not say a word cozz My fan following is weak dan others ... u can say anything to me...dun u dare to say anything against Pyaari Vidushi , n Laadla RD ...Smile

Do you hit a raging bull?
or fight a rabid dog?
If you are smart,  you Back away from stupid people. Which is what Parth used to do, remember?  He didn't give a punch for a punch because it would increase the anger in the animal.
Chill. I wasn't bashing Parth.
what I was saying is that by hitting Randhir back he proved he's not something RD can use as a punching bag. I love how After Parth Punched him, RD had this lost look
 RD was not expecting Parth to punch him back.
Parth then frankly told RD he can do something useful and come to the meeting. I loved the way he handled it. He should have handled RD like this from the very beginning. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovearohi

-ParAnJas- IF-Sizzlerz
-ParAnJas-
-ParAnJas-

Joined: 30 March 2013
Posts: 22340

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Burn_the_Ashes


Do you hit a raging bull?
or fight a rabid dog?
If you are smart,  you Back away from stupid people. Which is what Parth used to do, remember?  He didn't give a punch for a punch because it would increase the anger in the animal.
Chill. I wasn't bashing Parth.
what I was saying is that by hitting Randhir back he proved he's not something RD can use as a punching bag. I love how After Parth Punched him, RD had this lost look
 RD was not expecting Parth to punch him back.
Parth then frankly told RD he can do something useful and come to the meeting. I loved the way he handled it. He should have handled RD like this from the very beginning. 

@bold : but who alwayzzz behave like 1 n other has to live with dat all d tym ... how he should behave ...Confused  1 day dat  raging bull can go to extent even killing 1 .. den Shocked

I know Parth was like dat now he is not ... he used to tolerate now he is not ..for eg. if somebody pounced on u suddenly how wil u react..Confused

oyeee when did i say u bashing Parth... its just our healthy discussion ..which i m comfortable to do wid u... a debate kind...

Same wayy Why RD thinks he  hv authority to hurt anyone but others dun hv rite...

@bold : Yrrr efforts dono side se hote hai... 

at above post... I m only pissed with th thing d way he behaves with Parth alwayzz n how u are supporting RD here ...as far as i know Parth dun know Rd's situation ...n yes correct nobody is coming towards him wth knife ,.. but IF RD is in a mess where is Parth to be blamed in dis ?? why he used Parth to outburst his anger...

Remember that Rana case ..when Parth got bullet, 3rice dey hit him,Planned to Kill Him... was RD aware of this thing,do anybody bothered to Ask...who was dere to handle him... even when Parth told him everything wt he got Slap ...

well leave it... can't write more..my lappy is not supporting me...

P.s. Vidushi n Parth unka 1 on 1 chalta hai...dono pagal hai,... n smtyms i do feel lyk kicking Parth when he behave abkwaas with Vidushi ...Angry n support selfish Sanyukta (dat day i was happy when Parth taunted her ke matlab ke bina she would nt come to him) chalo kuch to palle padha iss dhakan ke...


Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bechara Piku :(

Author: -DragonFire-   Replies: 4   Views: 623

-DragonFire- 4 623 26 March 2015 at 1:19pm by manuzz
Parth ki Arpita aa gayyi :P Parth ko phirse Chott laggi :(

2 3

Author: -ParAnJas-   Replies: 17   Views: 2453

-ParAnJas- 17 2453 18 February 2015 at 2:31am by AlbusDumbeldore
Da AJEEB sa side of parth "8th may"...not 4 parth fans

2

Author: locha-e-ulfat   Replies: 11   Views: 3380

locha-e-ulfat 11 3380 29 September 2014 at 6:25am by .Del.ici.ous.
"Jab dekho Parth Parth Parth Parth"

2 3 4

Author: F.R.I.E.N.DS   Replies: 26   Views: 4924

F.R.I.E.N.DS 26 4924 29 April 2014 at 2:15am by -ParAnJas-
Parth's mystery-parth to get arrested

Author: ..Happy..   Replies: 3   Views: 2658

..Happy.. 3 2658 11 March 2014 at 7:00am by bewakoofLadki

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index