Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Burn_the_Ashes

If someone pounces on me, they better have a reason for doing it. Unless they want a kick or a knee up that is.
I really dont want to support any character between RD and Parth.
but Parth has always bwen the sensible one (unless it comes to Vidushi.then he's like a Dark version of himself)
Randhir has always been a selfish one.  He needs that attention because he did not get it from family. 
Parth is more mature than Randhir (again except when it comes to Vidushi)
No comments on Sanyukta. But I'm glad Parth stopped supporting her like a chamcha.

Sometimes I feel Parth will never l9ve Vidushi as much as she loves him
Yes she's selfish.  But she loves him more, enough to tolerate his bakwas. Koi aur hoti toh she would have found another guy to chase at various points.  If Vidushi was as selfish as Parth calls her sge would have stopped thinking for him when he got that rare disorder.  Instrad she put her life and career on the line to pay for the treatment. 

@bold : true dat ..dats why Parth stopped dere n didn't hit him anymore .. 
Yeah..agreee...he..Is..sensible n still d same old Parth in all aspects except Vidushi...
@bold : same here 

Parth's love for Vidushi dun know whenhe will realise it... he loves her i think more than she does(*contradiction again * 😆) but as u said he is darker in case of Vidu ... he will not show his love easily...  

@Red : can't agree more...dats why i respect dat girl ..she is determined ...whatever liking i hv for her is coz all dis ...👏

Originally posted by -ParAnJas-

@bold : true dat ..dats why Parth stopped dere n didn't hit him anymore .. 
Yeah..agreee...he..Is..sensible n still d same old Parth in all aspects except Vidushi...
@bold : same here 

Parth's love for Vidushi dun know whenhe will realise it... he loves her i think more than she does(*contradiction again * 😆) but as u said he is darker in case of Vidu ... he will not show his love easily...  

@Red : can't agree more...dats why i respect dat girl ..she is determined ...whatever liking i hv for her is coz all dis ...👏

@bold Why do you think he loves her more than she loves him?

[/QUOTE]
Dun know d reason...may be i m wrong ... but i hv a strong feeling.(i..mean it).😕

Dun know d reason...may be i m wrong ... but i hv a strong feeling.(i..mean it).😕

As far as I know about love.  If the person you love gets hurt you don't hurt them with harsh and untrue words.
parth always has compared vidu to sanyukta.
he's repeatedly called her names.
if that's what love is then he loves her more than she ever will.
Now you will say Vidushi compared parth to Varun.
Varun hurt her, abused her and then threw her away.
Parth did worser. He knew what Varun did. And in spite of that Oarth too hurt her, manhandled her when he danced, broke up with her. He also threatened to break her arm.
Parth is a complete animal when it comes to Vidushi and if he was the sweet guy you said he is...he won't have behaved like the textbook definition of an abuser. 
(Rd too has thr same behaviour. Manhandle and arm twist, verbal abuse and pushing away)

Sorry I'm pissed. As a psychology enthusiast I find it disturbing. 

As far as I know about love.  If the person you love gets hurt you don't hurt them with harsh and untrue words.
parth always has compared vidu to sanyukta.
he's repeatedly called her names.
if that's what love is then he loves her more than she ever will.
Now you will say Vidushi compared parth to Varun.
Varun hurt her, abused her and then threw her away.
Parth did worser. He knew what Varun did. And in spite of that Oarth too hurt her, manhandled her when he danced, broke up with her. He also threatened to break her arm.
Parth is a complete animal when it comes to Vidushi and if he was the sweet guy you said he is...he won't have behaved like the textbook definition of an abuser. 
(Rd too has thr same behaviour. Manhandle and arm twist, verbal abuse and pushing away)

Sorry I'm pissed. As a psychology enthusiast I find it disturbing. 
sryyy...ashu..i need to stay mum in dis matter coz i will again write those long lost points which r enough ...

so stopping it here 

Well..Parth..Is...not bechaara...
he is calm n composed most of the tym ...though not like before...

still he is not bechaara... he dun need anybody's pity ...

loved the way he just smashed back..his dat Punch... this shows he is not bechara... he fought back ...but don't do it most of the tym...

wt was his mistake which made RD push him so hard ...i mean seriously...

till dis tym i hv not seen him pushing n fighting with RD widout provoke or reason and RDalwayzzz do dat...

Still he is bad for few ... 

Looovveee...him...just..d.way..he..is...

Yus parth is not bechara
He is sincere n mature
He is just perfect 
Love him 😳

Parth was right !! Whatever he said, it was right !!! And yeah, one thing, he is not bechara.. !!! Parth is a guy who thinks about others aswell.. he saw that Rd is not joining the DreamTeam and so he said some things to him. When he didnt say anything to him then wouldnt come and join the DT.