Users

Frequent Posters

AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Burn_the_Ashes

Bechara?

I think you mean Bitch-ara.
Trust me babe, no character is acting sane right now.
Least of all Parth. I will never forget his bipolar actions toward Randhir and Vidushi. Don't even get me started on Vidushi.
Just accept none of the characters are poor little lambs. They are wolves that make us howl at the screen, sometimes in a aww moments and sometimes when they are acting like idiots. 
Or in parth ka case, not acting at all

Ash..he..is not bechara ..n i dun even want him to be 1...😳

*Bitch-ara* zyada hogaya ..coz if he did this next person is also same level pe responsible ...πŸ˜‰

Yeah he is not anymore sugar coated Parth but still he is notacharacter to mentioned as *Bitch-ara* in dat case Rd n vidu are not less...

Bipolar actions ..okieee i think u can say dat in case of Vidushi as dey bth hv diff. equation and dey bth r kameene at same level πŸ˜³

But RD uske sath Kyaa kiyaaa...😲 RD aataa collar pakdta ,RD ataa..usko thapad maarta,punch maarta, Parth kuch  ni kehta still he is bad , if he hit him back still bad...why... i mean seriouysly..

so u wanna say RD is hitting him inspite of dat he is bechara ..n Parth did nothing he is *bitch-ara*
wowww

Last Para i agreee ... dey changed n still not reacting...but Parth showed care,love,possesivenes,annger everything ...

U saying Parth is not doing at all dat means uska jo bhi behaviour hai its in front of all...
he is an open book ...hai an...dan wts bad abt...

Ps. I dun feel this level for him... U dun like him dats why u take dig at him everytym without his fault... first it was coz of vidushi now he is Rd's culprit too in ur eyesss...why..

Pp.s Rest its our diff. of opinion n ur dislike for Parth πŸ˜› seee  Parth is not bechaara i agree ...but 
he is not *bitch-aara* even ...😳

now Ash will sunaofying me...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† frst tym dis lambha chauda replyπŸ˜‰
.Sandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ParAnJas-

@bold : Tu usko intro karwarahi jaa mujhge taunt de rahi hai...🀣

Mujhe tARAS ni gussa ayeyaa coz i was lyk yeh gadhaa again chup chap khada na rahee...buttt eyyy he punched bck...

Captain.. usko to aise dikha diyaa ke he is not intelligent to captaincy kabh karee...he dunnn force his decision ...
and 2 geniius hai na...to Parth ki captaincy cVS ignored royally...πŸ˜•

haa
cv's ne aisa kyun dikhaya parth ko captaincy par
had haiπŸ˜•
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ash..he..is not bechara ..n i dun even want him to be 1...😳

*Bitch-ara* zyada hogaya ..coz if he did this next person is also same level pe responsible ...πŸ˜‰

Yeah he is not anymore sugar coated Parth but still he is notacharacter to mentioned as *Bitch-ara* in dat case Rd n vidu are not less...

Bipolar actions ..okieee i think u can say dat in case of Vidushi as dey bth hv diff. equation and dey bth r kameene at same level πŸ˜³

But RD uske sath Kyaa kiyaaa...😲 RD aataa collar pakdta ,RD ataa..usko thapad maarta,punch maarta, Parth kuch  ni kehta still he is bad , if he hit him back still bad...why... i mean seriouysly..

so u wanna say RD is hitting him inspite of dat he is bechara ..n Parth did nothing he is *bitch-ara*
wowww

Last Para i agreee ... dey changed n still not reacting...but Parth showed care,love,possesivenes,annger everything ...

U saying Parth is not doing at all dat means uska jo bhi behaviour hai its in front of all...
he is an open book ...hai an...dan wts bad abt...

Ps. I dun feel this level for him... U dun like him dats why u take dig at him everytym without his fault... first it was coz of vidushi now he is Rd's culprit too in ur eyesss...why..

Pp.s Rest its our diff. of opinion n ur dislike for Parth πŸ˜› seee  Parth is not bechaara i agree ...but 
he is not *bitch-aara* even ...😳

now Ash will sunaofying me...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† frst tym dis lambha chauda replyπŸ˜‰

You are lucky that I am online via cell phone 
To be honest I'm more pissed off at how Parth is treating Vidushi.
The only reason I'm concerned for RD is because he's in a beautiful mess.  Ragini ke Bhai (pun intended) had guns. Randhir precious ass is on the line here. One wrong step and it could be a bullet somewhere. Bohoo.
Is someone coming for Parth with a knife? 
He has completely disregarded Vidushi, humiliated and hurt her and despite knowing her past he's been cruel to her.  No matter what kind of person she is, she doesn't deserve to be used and thrown. 

Remember the Party after they saved FITE?
Parth humiliated and sunofied Vidushi.
Then when she decided to have some fun at the party,  drink and dance. ..he shoved the guy dancing with her, grabbed her hair and danced with her like she was a rag doll.
Fine.  This was possessiveness. 
But then the next day (monday. Amd my birthday) he broke up with her, insulted her. 
How am I to like this Parth who you claim is a sweet calm guy?
He's not sweet. Not completely.  There's a darker side to him.
I like that dark side. Maybe I'm a sadist. 
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail

post watching 14/5/15 episode.

Parth can handle any thing that makes the mistake of going against him, the force is strong with that one.
Lets not underestimate the KnightSaint Shall we?

Ohh u mean he should Stand there like a statue n should announce come beat me , torture me , U can dare to Go against me i will not say a word cozz My fan following is weak dan others ... u can say anything to me...dun u dare to say anything against Pyaari Vidushi , n Laadla RD ...😊
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail

Ohh u mean he should Stand there like a statue n should announce come beat me , torture me , U can dare to Go against me i will not say a word cozz My fan following is weak dan others ... u can say anything to me...dun u dare to say anything against Pyaari Vidushi , n Laadla RD ...😊

Do you hit a raging bull?
or fight a rabid dog?
If you are smart,  you Back away from stupid people. Which is what Parth used to do, remember?  He didn't give a punch for a punch because it would increase the anger in the animal.
Chill. I wasn't bashing Parth.
what I was saying is that by hitting Randhir back he proved he's not something RD can use as a punching bag. I love how After Parth Punched him, RD had this lost look
 RD was not expecting Parth to punch him back.
Parth then frankly told RD he can do something useful and come to the meeting. I loved the way he handled it. He should have handled RD like this from the very beginning. 
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail

Do you hit a raging bull?
or fight a rabid dog?
If you are smart,  you Back away from stupid people. Which is what Parth used to do, remember?  He didn't give a punch for a punch because it would increase the anger in the animal.
Chill. I wasn't bashing Parth.
what I was saying is that by hitting Randhir back he proved he's not something RD can use as a punching bag. I love how After Parth Punched him, RD had this lost look
 RD was not expecting Parth to punch him back.
Parth then frankly told RD he can do something useful and come to the meeting. I loved the way he handled it. He should have handled RD like this from the very beginning. 

@bold : but who alwayzzz behave like 1 n other has to live with dat all d tym ... how he should behave ...πŸ˜•  1 day dat  raging bull can go to extent even killing 1 .. den πŸ˜²

I know Parth was like dat now he is not ... he used to tolerate now he is not ..for eg. if somebody pounced on u suddenly how wil u react..πŸ˜•

oyeee when did i say u bashing Parth... its just our healthy discussion ..which i m comfortable to do wid u... a debate kind...

Same wayy Why RD thinks he  hv authority to hurt anyone but others dun hv rite...

@bold : Yrrr efforts dono side se hote hai... 

at above post... I m only pissed with th thing d way he behaves with Parth alwayzz n how u are supporting RD here ...as far as i know Parth dun know Rd's situation ...n yes correct nobody is coming towards him wth knife ,.. but IF RD is in a mess where is Parth to be blamed in dis ?? why he used Parth to outburst his anger...

Remember that Rana case ..when Parth got bullet, 3rice dey hit him,Planned to Kill Him... was RD aware of this thing,do anybody bothered to Ask...who was dere to handle him... even when Parth told him everything wt he got Slap ...

well leave it... can't write more..my lappy is not supporting me...

P.s. Vidushi n Parth unka 1 on 1 chalta hai...dono pagal hai,... n smtyms i do feel lyk kicking Parth when he behave abkwaas with Vidushi ...😑 n support selfish Sanyukta (dat day i was happy when Parth taunted her ke matlab ke bina she would nt come to him) chalo kuch to palle padha iss dhakan ke...

lovearohi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sanyu kaha se aa gye
n selfish hone ka copyright sirf vids ke pas hai kya
I don't wanna come between ur discussions but don't include sanyu unnecessaily
Edited by lovearohi - 8 years ago
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail

@bold : but who alwayzzz behave like 1 n other has to live with dat all d tym ... how he should behave ...πŸ˜•  1 day dat  raging bull can go to extent even killing 1 .. den πŸ˜²

I know Parth was like dat now he is not ... he used to tolerate now he is not ..for eg. if somebody pounced on u suddenly how wil u react..πŸ˜•

oyeee when did i say u bashing Parth... its just our healthy discussion ..which i m comfortable to do wid u... a debate kind...

Same wayy Why RD thinks he  hv authority to hurt anyone but others dun hv rite...

@bold : Yrrr efforts dono side se hote hai... 

at above post... I m only pissed with th thing d way he behaves with Parth alwayzz n how u are supporting RD here ...as far as i know Parth dun know Rd's situation ...n yes correct nobody is coming towards him wth knife ,.. but IF RD is in a mess where is Parth to be blamed in dis ?? why he used Parth to outburst his anger...

Remember that Rana case ..when Parth got bullet, 3rice dey hit him,Planned to Kill Him... was RD aware of this thing,do anybody bothered to Ask...who was dere to handle him... even when Parth told him everything wt he got Slap ...

well leave it... can't write more..my lappy is not supporting me...

P.s. Vidushi n Parth unka 1 on 1 chalta hai...dono pagal hai,... n smtyms i do feel lyk kicking Parth when he behave abkwaas with Vidushi ...😑 n support selfish Sanyukta (dat day i was happy when Parth taunted her ke matlab ke bina she would nt come to him) chalo kuch to palle padha iss dhakan ke...

If someone pounces on me, they better have a reason for doing it. Unless they want a kick or a knee up that is.
I really dont want to support any character between RD and Parth.
but Parth has always bwen the sensible one (unless it comes to Vidushi.then he's like a Dark version of himself)
Randhir has always been a selfish one.  He needs that attention because he did not get it from family. 
Parth is more mature than Randhir (again except when it comes to Vidushi)
No comments on Sanyukta. But I'm glad Parth stopped supporting her like a chamcha.

Sometimes I feel Parth will never l9ve Vidushi as much as she loves him
Yes she's selfish.  But she loves him more, enough to tolerate his bakwas. Koi aur hoti toh she would have found another guy to chase at various points.  If Vidushi was as selfish as Parth calls her sge would have stopped thinking for him when he got that rare disorder.  Instrad she put her life and career on the line to pay for the treatment. 
SheWantsFanfic thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovearohi

sanyu kaha se aa gye

don't even want to. I wrote a Sanyukta drabble yesterday.  I can't type more.
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovearohi

sanyu kaha se aa gye

I..just..mentioned a fact arohi ...nthng else...
i m just discussing d dialogue Parth said dat day to Sanyu...

i dun hv problm with sanyu n it was for Example...