Shastri Sisters

India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

CONGRATULATIONS RADHU!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Pooru!! My!! God!! Thank you,thank you,thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you ,thank you,thank you and thank you

Tum jaise ho vaise hone ke liye

U r an absolute sweetheart

Love u 

Love this forum

Have had a wonderful time here with all of you and hope our rajju journey continues ... For a long time to come

Ps. Tumhara post dekhke paagal, behosh , sab ho gayi , par tumne thank u bolne ke  liye apne aap KO sambhal rahi hoon. You write the most wonderful posts in this forum pooru . Thank you so much for all the efforts u put on for this post pooru and for my special poem pooru, I am touched.  Thank you once again pooru.

Edited by Radhika_r - 14 May 2015 at 7:37pm

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waida1234

Congratulations Radhika..for you becoming a Goldie in such a short time...! May you climb more steps and attain much more than this...! May you continue to make beautiful post and your wonderful daily analysis on each and every episode...! May you always stay as you are...! I'm happy to have you as my friend...! Love you...! HeartHugParty

PS: Lovely post pooru...! You are a gem of a person...each and every time trying to make the members feel special...! Love you soul sister...! HeartHug

Thanks a lot waida, so happy I found so many friends in this forum. Love all of you too and enjoy spending time with all of you here.

You are so right, pooru has this sweet habit of making everyone feel special  but she is the most special among all of us and a gem of a person as u say.

Pooru , you r the rajat sareen of this forum

Edited by Radhika_r - 14 May 2015 at 6:20pm
VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hanii_0

congratulation radhika for becoming goldie Party

Thanks so much hani, thank you for being a friend and thank you for putting up with all the trouble we give u asking u to tweet VJ on our behalf. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=adisimi]Congratulations radhu! Pooru ne jo pics daali hai post mein usse dekhkar behosh mat ho jana! Love you radhu and we will continue to be rajat sareen ki deewanis!!Hug
Pooru lovely post rockstarHug
[/QUOTE
Thanks simi. Behosh tho hona hi hai, pooru tho  every alternate day kuch na Kuch karke,  hum logo ko hospital bhej deti hai

Simi, it is wonderful to have friends like u , I so so much enjoy the time we all spend together here in this forum

Pooru , is certainly a rockstar she is the javed akhtar of our forum , she writes the most wonderful poems to suit any ocassion!!!

devuu23 IF-Rockerz
devuu23
devuu23

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
hey radhu congratz dear Party so happy fr u Big smile
i used to check daily if thr s any spcl post made by u aftr episode thts so spcl abt u my dr u made so much of wonderful and valid post radhu Smile once again congrats ma Clap may u reach the nxt level soon
Hug

Edited by shakku17 - 14 May 2015 at 8:45pm
VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

Hi girls , my 999th post is for RAJAT SAREEN . The reason many  of us r here. Thank u rajat sareen for giving me such wonderful friends and making ss a special experiance for me. This  is the first time I have been hooked on to a soap not because of the story but because of the one character potrayed so well by VJ

Thanks VJ , you have made  ss an awesome experiance for us. 

Edited by Radhika_r - 14 May 2015 at 8:52pm
VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:51pm | IP Logged

And girls my 1000th post is for all of u forumfriends

Love u all

This journey has been fun

Hope it continues for long

Thank you for all your wishes, love and support

Here is wishing we remain friends for life , we may never meet each other but then I believe we have developed a bond that will remain forever.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hanii_0Waida1234

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakku17

hey radhu congratz dear Party so happy fr u Big smile
i used to check daily if thr s any spcl post made by u aftr episode thts so spcl abt u my dr u made so much of wonderful and valid post radhu Smile once again congrats ma Clap may u reach the nxt level soon
Hug

Thank u so much .  I am so happy I made such wonderful friends like u.  Love you guys!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devuu23

Go to top