Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika_r thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
[QUOTE=adisimi]Congratulations radhu! Pooru ne jo pics daali hai post mein usse dekhkar behosh mat ho jana! Love you radhu and we will continue to be rajat sareen ki deewanis!!πŸ€—
Pooru lovely post rockstarπŸ€—
[/QUOTE
Thanks simi. Behosh tho hona hi hai, pooru tho  every alternate day kuch na Kuch karke,  hum logo ko hospital bhej deti hai

Simi, it is wonderful to have friends like u , I so so much enjoy the time we all spend together here in this forum

Pooru , is certainly a rockstar she is the javed akhtar of our forum , she writes the most wonderful poems to suit any ocassion!!!

devuu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey radhu congratz dear πŸ₯³ so happy fr u πŸ˜ƒ
i used to check daily if thr s any spcl post made by u aftr episode thts so spcl abt u my dr u made so much of wonderful and valid post radhu 😊 once again congrats ma πŸ‘ may u reach the nxt level soon
πŸ€—Edited by shakku17 - 8 years ago
Radhika_r thumbnail

Hi girls , my 999th post is for RAJAT SAREEN . The reason many  of us r here. Thank u rajat sareen for giving me such wonderful friends and making ss a special experiance for me. This  is the first time I have been hooked on to a soap not because of the story but because of the one character potrayed so well by VJ

Thanks VJ , you have made  ss an awesome experiance for us. 

Edited by Radhika_r - 8 years ago
Radhika_r thumbnail

And girls my 1000th post is for all of u forumfriends

Love u all

This journey has been fun

Hope it continues for long

Thank you for all your wishes, love and support

Here is wishing we remain friends for life , we may never meet each other but then I believe we have developed a bond that will remain forever.

Radhika_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: shakku17

hey radhu congratz dear πŸ₯³ so happy fr u πŸ˜ƒ
i used to check daily if thr s any spcl post made by u aftr episode thts so spcl abt u my dr u made so much of wonderful and valid post radhu 😊 once again congrats ma πŸ‘ may u reach the nxt level soon
πŸ€—

Thank u so much .  I am so happy I made such wonderful friends like u.  Love you guys!!
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congratzzz radhu... πŸ₯³

beautiful thread pooruu 😳
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
thank u so much divu😳
namrmal thumbnail
I am confused to whom congratulate more radhika for her achievement or to poorva for such a nice post.πŸ‘ for both of you. 
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ONCE AGAIN CONGRATS RADHU!!!!1πŸ€— LOVE U LOADS!!!!❀️ 
@poitu!!! amazing post u always make the best posts poitu!!!!! love u so much its beautiful!!!!😳 rdhu toh fully flat today!!!πŸ˜‰
Radhika_r thumbnail
Shri, sweety thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you so much for your post
Love you too

Pooru and you are the jaan of this forum

I feel so happy that I made wonderful friends like you in this forum

Shri I am so deeply touched by what pooru and you have done for me. Thank you so much .it means a lot to me

It feels so nice to be liked by all of you.