Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu 14th May 2015 Written Update (Page 4)

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

isn't Jagya fed up off Anandi's bhashan her non stop interference...

still Jagya force her to come back why DS sake ..isn't DS told him she gave permission

as Jagya himself said Its between DS Anandi i won't interfere ... So why now

and if Jagya is fed up of her lectures where he even asks her to give him ? she herself gives him where he asks her opinion she herself interferes  It does not mean he likes it and he does not like her bhashans  her interferences  does not even mean he will kick her out of house because she stays in this house because of Dadisaa for him  not him If he said its between you and Dadisaa he does not want her to leave because of him and Ganga 11 years ago he said same to her Don't leave because of me and Ganga rest its between you and Dadisaa Here she clearly left because of Ganga she made him believe that by suddenly leaving after a tensed situation between her and Ganga  thats why he was asking her come back  if she would have left because of herself why he would have stopped her ?Yes  for him its between her and Dadisaa so she should not leave the house because of Ganga or him His martial life and he is firm on his same view Still questions ?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:14am | IP Logged

So like Jagya himself said if Anandi consider herself reason behind his marital problems hence she left still he force her Why ?

Means Jagya don't feel Anandi interfere & gives unnecessary bhashan hence he was forcing her becoz DS didn't ask him do so...neither DS health worsen after Anandi left then why he force her

Otherwise if Jagya consider Anandi as reason he won't stop her ... That means Jagya never feel Anandi is interfering or gives bore bhashan

why he wanted Anandi in BH when DS gave her permission reason could anything

Jagya himself said Anandi is not the reason for his and Ganga's marital problems.
Dadisa is not asking Anandi to come back nor is she crying for Anandi
So why does Jagya want Anandi back in BH?
That means contrary to the viewer's perception Jagya doesn't think Anandi interferes in his life.

Jagya wanting to know why Anandi has left is understandable he would like to know if he or Ganga had done something that was not to her liking he should know that.

But here the man is not even asking any questions but he is pulling out her clothes from wardrobe and stuffing them into suit case and ordering her to return to BH along with him.

What is the reason for that?

Anandi never wanted to stay but she was pressurised by Dsa to stay back and she didn't leave without Dsa's consent. So finally she managed to get it and so she left. But before leaving she did say that J would not let her leave if he is there so it is better she left in his absence. So when Jagya came back he did not want her reasons for leaving but only wanted her back in BH.
Only when Anandi put her foot down and said that her decision is final he started to listen to her.

--------------
Jagya didn't come for answers he came to take her back to BH. What made him think he can make her return to BH with him?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gRTeeblushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:14am | IP Logged
if Jagya clearly told its between Yu & DS why would Anandi wait for him

like yesterday Jagya would have react same ... Forcing her ..unpacking her luggage, seeing crying Shivam made it more difficult

Whts point ... Isn't all this added more tadka ..
how can we say if Anandi wait for him he would not reacted badly ... Its just assuming ge won't stop her if she explain him properly

If DS agree with this why he reacted so badly ... Doesn't matter even reason is his marital problems... Isn't he shd pay attention to that instead off stopping Anandi

Ds Ganga both told Anandi left ...they try to stop her why he feel its imp to rush there & force Shivam Anandi... Why don't he let it go

when DS can't stop Anandi...How can Jagya think he would made her come back

jayashree.gRTeeaparnauma

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:16am | IP Logged
isn't Jagya came said whatever happen just forget it ... Start ordering her ...

Why ...

if he sure that she left due to his marital problems so he shd solve his marital problems first ... Not force Anandi to cone back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RTeeaparnauma

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Exactly bhad Mein jaye Anandi... DS is fine with all this ...

He himself agree there are difference with his wife ... Isn't his wife accuse him for Anandi..agree it was false blame ...

isn't Ganga prove to be right knowing Ganga doubting him for Anandi even its untrue still he go ahead stop Anandi...

Isn't Ganga misunderstood his action ... Why don't he think If Ganga doubting me for Anandi its better Anandi move out ... Then he can correct Ganga too with her false blame doubt ...

Isn't VO indicates that

RTeeaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:26am | IP Logged

isn't Jagya came said whatever happen just forget it ... Start ordering her ...

Why ...

if he sure that she left due to his marital problems so he shd solve his marital problems first ... Not force Anandi to cone back
Exactly why is he poking his nose into something that is between Dsa and Anandi?
If his marriage was in trouble because of Anandi he should be busy fixing his marriage instead of rushing over to Anandi's place and pack her bag and order her to return to BH
Even if Anandi is nott the cause for his problems he has o business to force Anandi to come back.

Even if Anandi left because of Ganga as he thinks it is still no reason because it was Dsa who has given permission to Anandi and Anandi's stay is a matter solely between Anandi and Dsa.

What ever the reasons for Anandi's exit may be the reactions for that from Jagya are extreme and emotional and resulted in a impulsive behaviour 
He behaved exactly in the same way Shivam behaved. But Shivam has a right to behave that way with Anandi because they are mother and son. Who is he to Anandi that he could think he barge in pack HER clothes into suitcase and order her around?

jayashree.gRTeeblushing

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:31am | IP Logged
how on earth Jagya clear Ganga's unreasonable doubt keeping Anandi under same roof

isn't this better for him if Anandi out of BH then he can correct or show Ganga that her doubts her blame are useless...

His priority shd be his wife not Anandi staying in BH this exactly Anandi told him yesterday

instead off wasting energy...clear your wife doubt ...which causing your marital life ... 

Edited by blushing - 15 May 2015 at 4:33am

RTeeaparnauma

ExcuseMePlz IF-Stunnerz
ExcuseMePlz
ExcuseMePlz

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Is Jagya wrong when he is thinking that Anandi left due to his marital problems!He was sure Ganga was the reason she left.Was he wrong!No.She left because she herself had the same thought and Ganga was the main reason for triggering her leaving Badi Haveli.So tell the truth,if you want peace in everybody's life and if you don't want to ruffle feathers which is understandable then don't try to save somebody and directly accuse the person who gauged why you left after so many years and no one was able to stop u.

Jagya knew she left due to Ganga,not because of her own happiness.Nowhere for once she said she needed space or Shivam needed space.It will be the last reason she will mention in her list.The main reason was Ganga and then the problem which was created between Jagya Ganga.She is not a person to hold grudges thats why she left the haveli happily but that doesn't mean she would leave if she wouldn't have seen what Jagya-Ganga was fighting on.She didn't leave fully happy,she had to leave as she wanted peace in everyone's life.

What she saw Jagya Ganga fighting on!Did she find Jagya wrong there,did we find Jagya wrong what he told to Ganga,No.But she didn't once say Ganga is also wrong but pura bill phad diya Jagya pe.Then her way of handling her child can be different but Abhi can't be handled that way.Both the kids have different nature.So if Jagya gets strict to Abhi Ganga asks him to give proof to the father that show us that you love him!We don't believe u.Ya,right.Anandi doesn't know any of this,if thats the case then don't advice.You yourself shouted on top your voice when he was refusing to shift to Shiv Niketan,so when Jagya gets angry don't assume things.

Jagya didn't for once say Anandi has no right on Mannu.He never thought that way and that was the reason when Ganga pointed out that if we don't have right on her personal matters she also doesn't have that right.He had no answer for that as it was true but he didn't think that way.The right issues are brought by Ganga.Jagya didn't even asked why Anandi promised Ratan.He also think the same about Ratan Singh-Mannu fiasco.So I don't think he thought of any rights to call Shivam.

She told to Ganga she wil tell Jagya that she is not leaving because of her then she herself gives the hint to Ganga that she is leaving because of her.Thats the confusion.So when Jagya will ask why she left how Ganga will say that Anandi didn't leave because of her with full confidence and why will he believe half truths,when its evident something has happened between the two and among the two one is his wife who is taunting him for years that he has something for that lady.Why will Jagya not think that Ganga didn't say the same thing to Anandi in anger and all of them are trying to hide the situation.But all the three ladies are busy to make him mad with their different point of views.

Nobody says him the correct things and all have the audacity to blame him.One says he is two timer,another says he has gone mad,the third one says he failed in his marriage and avoiding his promises.Ye kahaka insaaf hai!If you can see from everyone's point of view then for once think from his side also.

And about Ganga not being a liar.I didn't say anywhere Ganga was not a liar when she lied to Pooja so I guess the question was not for me to answer.The problem is they made both Ganga and Anandi liars and insensitive individuals which don't go with their characters.For Ganga they say she has kalushit maan that means she is wrong,in Nandini's case they continuously show her putting hand on her nose,that also means lying is wrong but when Anandi is saying absurd things they show nothing because she is Anandi.Yes,its their story,their choice and I understand that.But lie is lie.Lead lying can't justify it.Lying is understable but accusing a person because you can't say the actual truth is not done.

Till the time Jagya's character has turned to the noble one everytime Anandi accused him in a different tone which she rarely uses on others even when they are wrong.How conveniently she put the whole blame on him to change the topic because she knows its the way to tackle him.What kind of tackling is that!

She can be right from her point of view.But she is not right from Jagya's point of view.Again and again same dialogue tum apne rishton ko nehi sambhal rahe ho.Aadmi jaab nehi sun raha hai to baat hi maat karo usse then.

About packing bags,we can only say we didn't like it.But we will avoid saying what khichdi the creatives are trying to make showing all this embarrassing things.A man packing a woman's bag itself is absurd.Chalo,Last time when he packed Ganga's bag they showed it for a future couple,to give some special moments to their fans.What was that yesterday?They pleased whom going to that extent.

Showing him impulsive and shouting would have been enough,we knew he will behave like that.But they went to the extent to show him putting things in her bag without her permission and she was watching it as if she doesn't care and its day to day activity of Jagya.We can laugh at what he did but the thinking behind it was gross.Jagya is 41 and no 41 years old behave like that,plz.Sticking with the character doesn't mean you will copy paste the whole situation.

No I am not blaming Anandi that why didn't she stop Jagya or Jagya that why Jagya was packing bags.Some behaviour can't be put on characters and creatives should be made responsible for those scenes.They are making a tamasha of Jagya,Ganga and Anandi's characters.Its their creation they can do whatever they want with them but being a bit careful will not cost them much.

I tried to answer what I think after reading all the posts under my previous posts where I think it was pointed towards my posts.

What I think that the dignity of the characters are getting hampered with such scenes.Anandi,I have enough said about her,using her different dialogues so will say only about Jagya.If creatives wants me to believe that an ex wife who was ditched by her husband has forgave him and are best friends with each other,I believed that.I accepted that they lived happily all these years under the same roof without any gossip.I accepted many other things just because they showed it.But if you tell me to believe that a 41 years old MLA who is also a Doctor packs bags of a woman like that when he is angry I am not going to take that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top