Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu 14th May 2015 Written Update (Page 3)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Anandi's reasons for leaving are multiple. She obviously has been wanting to go citing that she she has become a reason for problem between J and G which is partly true they are using her to score points with each other.What ever differences they have they are using Anandi arguments
She has also seen Abhi and Shivam interactions how they are getting on each others' nerves all the time

Then last but not the least reason - What Ganga said about Mannu knowing the truth and linking it to Shivam knowing truth about Nandini - That drove the point that both mothers need space too with regard to decisions they take about their children.

Dsa let her go this time because she saw what this enforced stay of Anandi is doing to Jagya and Ganga.

She was not angry with Ganga but she did take home the lesson from her that they need more space

She knew that husband wife have problems but thought it was because of his busy life and no time for wife combined with her stay in BH making him feel responsible for her too. So she removed herself from there so that he can concentrate on his life and wife and he need feel that Anandi and Shivam are his responsibility.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_AwfulggtRTeeanshurg5blushing

Awfulggt Goldie
Awfulggt
Awfulggt

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Anandi did her best to keep the soul mates together. It's up to them how they'll go forward from now on. I pity J though. Poor guy is not able to find out the truth yet. Forget about the outsiders anandi and DS. His soul mate too  didn't tell him the truth that anandi left after she overheard their open argument and Ganga's conditions. He must have asked her at least 10 times and she simply have unrelated replies. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.g_Jaya_blushingaparnauma

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:33am | IP Logged
What i found funny is defense system for Anandi  She knew Jagya will try to stop her and he did so she was not in LaLalandROFLHello 
There was an unpleasant situation in the house  between her and Ganga There was some tension between them   Anandi suddenly left after that so Jagya was thinking she left because of that Thats why he said to her so you left in my absence because you know i would try to stop you on that  

If Anandi would have told him i left because of my own reasons She would have waited for him and told him before leaving i am leaving because i wanted to leave from a long time I am leaving because of my own reasons why he would have stopped her 

11 years ago he asked her you don't need to leave because of me and Ganga Remove our thoughts from your mind rest its your wish you want to stay wherever Even today he was trying to stop her for same reasons if she would have told him she is leaving for her own reasons then why he would have stopped her ? This is so clear from serial yet for defense of Anandi strange logics are presented Wacko

and Jagya would never have stopped him Had she told him she is leaving as per her own wish  No never  Right at this moment she made him believe she left for his and Ganga's sake thats why he was stopping her 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:49am | IP Logged
So like Jagya himself said if Anandi consider herself reason behind his marital problems hence she left still he force her Why ?

Means Jagya don't feel Anandi interfere & gives unnecessary bhashan hence he was forcing her becoz DS didn't ask him do so...neither DS health worsen after Anandi left then why he force her

Otherwise if Jagya consider Anandi as reason he won't stop her ... That means Jagya never feel Anandi is interfering or gives bore bhashan

why he wanted Anandi in BH when DS gave her permission reason could anything

aparnauma

BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:55am | IP Logged
This is total false illogical and out of serial point that Jagya and Ganga are scoring points on each other using Anandi jiDead 

Anandi if wanted to leave for her own sake why it took her 11 years to convince Dadisaa ? Had she no other reason apart from Ganga  Society is one of biggest reason she should have convince Dadisaa on ,  The three of them she Jagya and Ganga and also their kids  will face numerous questions from society with her stay in BH what they will answer them but this woman never tried to convince Dadisaa properly because she never wanted to leave 

This time she was clearly angry at Ganga thats why she left  She did not want her upbringing of shivam to be  related to Mannu then she should not interfere in the matters of others kids She was no one to give promise to Ratan Singh Neither she was anyone to lecture Jagya and Ganga on that and tell them her decision which she made without asking them and expecting them to follow it  but when Ganga criticized her on that Anandi cried buckets in front of  Dadisaa Ganga has poison in her heart for her Let her go so Ganga who is daughter in law of this house will get her rights on this house  Ganga has never questioned Anandi's rights on BH and Dadisaa and as far as her rights as daughter in law of the house are concerned that always has been Ganga's Ganga has never tried to take Anandi's rights so why Anandi ji thinks only after her leaving the house Ganga will get what is hers ? so what i should conclude from her it ? it means Anandi was trying to take ball from Ganga's room Ganga never tried  Ganga never interfered in her life , her matters , her kids matters but Anandi lectures around Jagya on his personal matters with Ganga with this thinking Jagya listens to her more than his wife Ganga has shown her discomfort on that .  Ganga was not trying to score point in front of Jagya using Anandi she was only telling how Anandi is crossing her limits They never interfere in her matters Her kids matters because they have no right same way Anandi has no right She was no one to make promise to Ratan without asking them but Anandi Ganga saying this hurt her so much she concluded Ganga hates her , cried in front of Dadisaa and told her she has to leave because Ganga has issues with her , she threw it on Ganga's face clearly telling her she is leaving because of her issues  Then she did not wait for Jagya because she thinks she cannot say no to him He will get hurt it will be difficult to her to move out in front of his presence ? Really then how she is saying no to him now ? How ? how she is hurting him by blaming him he is not a good husband to Ganga ? In front of Dadisaa and Ganga she is leaving the house because of Ganga In front of Jagya she is becoming Ganga's supporter blaming him he is responsible for all Ganga's problems and problems in his married life , he is not a good husband to her He does not know how much she loves him  Wah Anandi Deadmaha disgusting 

Does Jagya ask your opinion in his personal matters No You yourself lecture him with this thinking he listens to you more than Ganga then you blame him ?Dead

He asks you to make decisions for his kids without asking him and Ganga yourself do then you blame him Dead

Seriously this woman is so cunning i must say Just look at this drama queen how she as put Ganga down and gained points in front of her as well Ganga has said no wrong to her but she blamed her in front of Dadisaa Ganga hates her she has to leave the house for her peace , in front of Ganga she said she is leaving because of her by taunting her she has heard her conversation with Jagya With her leaving the house now she can tell Mannu whatever she wants she will tell shivam whatever she wants Now in front of Jagya she is becoming Ganga's supporter and falsely blaming him and Ganga herself knows he is wrong to her she did wrong to him and is doing too but she will think Anandi ji cares for me so much that blamed Jagya for my mistakes 

Wah what great soul Anandi is Dead

tiny15

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:01am | IP Logged
isn't Jagya fed up off Anandi's bhashan her non stop interference...

still Jagya force her to come back why DS sake ..isn't DS told him she gave permission

as Jagya himself said Its between DS Anandi i won't interfere ... So why now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayashree.gaparnauma

BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

So like Jagya himself said if Anandi consider herself reason behind his marital problems hence she left still he force her Why ?

Means Jagya don't feel Anandi interfere & gives unnecessary bhashan hence he was forcing her becoz DS didn't ask him do so...neither DS health worsen after Anandi left then why he force her

Otherwise if Jagya consider Anandi as reason he won't stop her ... That means Jagya never feel Anandi is interfering or gives bore bhashan

why he wanted Anandi in BH when DS gave her permission reason could anything

o please 11 years ago what he said to her if you remember he said to her  you don't need to leave this house because of any worry for me and my marital life rest its between you and Dadisaa wherever you wish to stay but don't leave because of me and Ganga  Even if Jagya thinks Anandi interferes in his life even then he won't ask her to leave Why ? she stays in this house because of  Dadisaa and her own relation with BH not because of him This time around she clearly made him believe she left the house because of him and Ganga  so ?. even if she interferes in his life and matters he does not blast her because he does not want her to leave the house Dadisaa because of him   Anandi stays in this house because of Dadisaa  and her own relation with BH Jagya wants her in house for same reasons not for himself Even if he thinks she interferes in his life even then he won't ask her to leave Simple because of Dadisaa and her own relation for BH  which Jagya does not want to break Well even Ganga who has so many problems with Anandi as per you even she did not even for once questioned Anandi's right to stay in BH and asked her to leave the house because even she knows Anandi stays in this house because of her relation with Dadisaa and this is Anandi's house but yes Ganga has problems with Anandi because no doubt Dadisaa is Anandi's Dadisaa too , this house is Anandi's house too because Dadisaa made it but Jagya Ganga and their kids are owned by Anandi Anandi has no right to interfere in their matters This is what Ganga has issues otherwise even when Ganga asked Anandi to leave BH and DS ? Jagya was stopping her for same reasons because she left for same reasons what she told him 11 years ago and Jagya is still firm on it he does not want  her to leave because of him 
My question why Anandi could not wait for him and clear him before leaving she is leaving for her own sake , her own reasons because there was some tension in the house between her and Ganga Should she not be clear to him ? Why he would have stopped her then ? but she felt she cannot say no to him then how she is saying no to him now ? How she is hurting him by blaming him for Ganga ?

tiny15

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:06am | IP Logged
If Anandi told Jagya that she heard that Mannu Shivam linking matter ..isn't he reacted more ... Isn't that adding fuel against Ganga

Anandi assures Ganga he won't blame her ...she is keeping her word
Anandi told Ganga yes she heard it , so what ... Just Ganga needs space Anandi told her she too needs space hence i need to go ...

did Ganga told Jagya Anandi heard their conversation...why Anandi will tell him

Go to top