India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

For Mr.Qureshi (Page 2)

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Beautiful sentiments Simran. I think Aahil is reeling with shock.
I think it's good that he's calmly assessing the situation before running the bulldozer in.

He has missed Sanam for so long. Now he's found her, and she's forgotten him. On top of that she thinks she's married to someone else!? 

Very volatile situation. If he does the wrong thing,  Shaad will just whisk her away and he won't even know where to find them. I think it's good that he's gathering information. 

I don't think it's true that he's not reacting. I see impatience in his questions to Jannat. He's asking very personal and probing questions to a woman he has just met. 

Normally a woman would brush off an overly inquisitive stranger asking very personal questions. she is drawn to him with the dejavu. That's why she's answering his questions.

but what is he bringing her back to? The house is being auctioned! 

Edited by sageflower7 - 14 May 2015 at 5:30pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anju32GrilledCheesesimran_singh_24MrDarcyfan

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by micshy

Lol hes dealing with two mentally imbalanced people so he has decided to go to their level ROFL

No Mic, he has to do something beyond what a normal husband might do. It might look abnormal.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HanieGrilledCheese

simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sageflower7

I think it's good that he's calmly assessing the situation before running the bulldozer in.

He has missed Sanam for so long. Now he's found her, and she's forgotten him. On top of that she thinks she's married to someone else!? 

Very volatile situation. If he does the wrong thing,  Shaad will just whisk her away and he won't even know where to find them. I think it's good that he's gathering information. 

I don't think it's true that he's not reacting. I see impatience in his questions to Jannat. He's asking very personal and probing questions to a woman he has just met. 

Normally a woman would brush off an overly inquisitive stranger asking very personal questions. she is drawn to him with the dejavu. That's why she's answering his questions.

Thanks Sage.
yes, very volatile situation and I'm fine to watch for couple of episodes, of him finding out abt Shad's motives and their real relationship status.
I guess, tonight we'll see his reaction to this sorry state, i saw that in his urgency to get her treated.
If Shad has any sense he'll smell the fish.No stranger gets so hyper while suggesting medical help.As you said, no woman gets so comfy to answer and ask personal questions like these two did.
He is on the job.And probably it's not loud and obvious, but he is taking action , IMO.

Ahil has an assumed name too.
The auction thingie is just for drama.Nothing will happen. They'll all be back to the wretched place. I guess, it's all for a reality check for S2. I hope she stays away for few weeks.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GrilledCheeseJShuklaMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Mr Sahil Qureshi is "testing the water". I dont think he really knows what to think? I mean Shaad looks like a normal enough guy? He is also an Army officer? So why on earth would Aahil think he would be dodgy and doing something illegal? I think he has enough info and his own gut instinct to know that something is not right here! He is dead sure this IS Sanam! But she has no memories and its clear she totally trusts this man who has been feeding her a pack of lies about her so called "life" with him!

I think he geuninly is not sure what sort of man he is dealing with here, so he has to be careful. He is in the Army as well and from another country! What if he just takes Sanam back? I mean he clearly has brought her here from Pakistan? So he can surely take her back as well? It's not like he can just blurt out to Sanam "Your not Jannat, you are formerly Ms Sanam Ahemed Khan, now Mrs Aahil Raza Ibrahim? MY wife!" How is he going to convince her of this fact? HE dosent know she has been having "strange feelings" since she saw him. He is not a mind reader after all! 

So I think this "come to Bhopal for treatment" was his way of treading carefully and getting her back into his orbit. Because if he goes all guns blazing and "accuses" Shaad of keeping HIS wife with him under false pretenses, he doesn't know what a guy like Shaad will do! I mean if he is capable of keeping a perfect stranger with him, feeding her a pack of lies that she is his wife, then what is stopping him from taking her away and trying to hide her? After all, that is what he did when he closed off the missing person's file! He was "Hiding" her and making sure anyone looking for her will not find her! It was coz the file got closed that when Aahil called BSF they said that there is "No such record". 

So personally I don't blame him for not going all "Ape" on this guy's a*s! I don't think he can risk it, given he could be dealing with someone unhinged, or even dangerous. He doesn't know this guy or what he is capable of. Only two encounters with him, that is all. People are not always what they "Seem" as we have clearly been shown! So unpalatable as it is, Aahil has to play "Ball" with this guy. Coz without memory, Sanam is like this "puppet" that is being controlled by Shaad. So Aahil has to be super cautious if he does not want to lose his wife again!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 15 May 2015 at 12:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GrilledCheeseJShuklaminnie2308simran_singh_24

minnie2308 IF-Dazzler
minnie2308
minnie2308

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Mr Sahil Qureshi is "testing the water". I dont think he really knows what to think? I mean Shaad looks like a normal enough guy? He is also an Army officer? So why on earth would Aahil think he would be dodgy and doing something illegal? I think he has enough info and his own gut instinct to know that something is not right here! He is dead sure this IS Sanam! But she has no memories and its clear she totally trusts this man who has been feeding her a pack of lies about her so called "life" with him!

I think he geuninly is not sure what sort of man he is dealing with here, so he has to be careful. He is in the Army as well and from another country! What if he just takes Sanam back? I mean he clearly has brought her here from Pakistan? So he can surely take her back as well? It's not like he can just blurt out to Sanam "Your not Jannat, you are formerly Ms Sanam Ahemed Khan, now Mrs Aahil Raza Ibrahim? MY wife!" How is he going to convince her of this fact? HE dosent know she has been having "strange feelings" since she saw him. He is not a mind reader after all! 

So I think this "come to Bhopal for treatment" was his way of treading carefully and getting her back into his orbit. Because if he goes all guns blazing and "accuses" Shaad of keeping HIS wife with him under false pretenses, he doesn't know what a guy like Shaad will do! I mean if he is capable of keeping a perfect stranger with him, feeding her a pack of lies that she is his wife, then what is stopping him from taking her away and trying to hide her? After all, that is what he did when he closed off the missing person's file! He was "Hiding" her and making sure anyone looking for her will not find her! It was coz the file got closed that when Aahil called BSF they said that there is "No such record". 

So personally I don't blame him for not going all "Ape" on this guy's a*s! I don't think he can risk it, given he could be dealing with someone unhinged, or even dangerous. He doesn't know this guy or what he is capable of. Only two encounters with him, that is all. People are not always what they "Seem" as we have clearly been shown! So unpalatable as it is, Aahil has to play "Ball" with this guy. Coz without memory, Sanam is like this "puppet" that is being controlled by Shaad. So Aahil has to be super cautious if he does not want to lose his wife again!
this is my sentiment too Mandy- word for word

GrilledCheesesimran_singh_24MrDarcyfan

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:17am | IP Logged

as much as I would like to believe what you wrote, I cant because she has been a lot more comfortable with Shaad even on her first meeting and all subsequent meetings , she did find anything amiss or his touch foreign.LOL
right now she'd answer everyone's questions. the only good thing she has done is do that touch test. After that she has been a big failure.Dead

GrilledCheesesimran_singh_24MrDarcyfan

simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JShukla

as much as I would like to believe what you wrote, I cant because she has been a lot more comfortable with Shaad even on her first meeting and all subsequent meetings , she did find anything amiss or his touch foreign.LOL
right now she'd answer everyone's questions. the only good thing she has done is do that touch test. After that she has been a big failure.Dead
Juhi, familiarity breeds comfort. i read somewhere, people with head injuries do display some change in personality.It all adds up. The language pat of her brain is triggered too & she is more fluent in English now.How I miss the cook, who attempted to speak English.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GrilledCheeseMrDarcyfan

Go to top