Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

SamArj are childhood sweethearts?? (Page 5)

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Samarj is child hood friends I am also think that and I am one step further think they are married also in guddi gudiya ki khel main. So it so much explain why he is sad picking up the sarry. Why he affected And Bonnie saying there is love in the picture not hate and why he is jealous of Neil and why he aggressive when Sam said she hates him and. So arjun smitten by Sam since childhood and I think staring also.

And he is doing dance with other to make her jealous and she is hurt and jealous and he is angry. He is like showing showing her that how I felt when you are with Neil and ignoring me ab tumari baari. Special mention is that the chemistry is so visible between Samarj that while they are dancing with some one. Like it's natural. And after she leaves in angry the next second he throws radz like she have some disease. Poor radz she didn't cared but if any other one they really feel bad.

The moment of the day samarj dance and dialogues. They are so much depth in the dialogue. Like Sam said leave me but he is saying if I leave you, you will run and the dance was magical brilliant choreographed and performed. And the last hug his hold in her titened more like if he lossen she will disappear.

Guys it's not simple revenge story. There is love, hate, jealous , attraction, betrayal, misunderstandings. And after so much I really fell in love with a jodi and I really hope CVS don't destroy them

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

Samarj is child hood friends I am also think that and I am one step further think they are married also in guddi gudiya ki khel main. So it so much explain why he is sad picking up the sarry. Why he affected And Bonnie saying there is love in the picture not hate and why he is jealous of Neil and why he aggressive when Sam said she hates him and. So arjun smitten by Sam since childhood and I think staring also.

And he is doing dance with other to make her jealous and she is hurt and jealous and he is angry. He is like showing showing her that how I felt when you are with Neil and ignoring me ab tumari baari. Special mention is that the chemistry is so visible between Samarj that while they are dancing with some one. Like it's natural. And after she leaves in angry the next second he throws radz like she have some disease. Poor radz she didn't cared but if any other one they really feel bad.

The moment of the day samarj dance and dialogues. They are so much depth in the dialogue. Like Sam said leave me but he is saying if I leave you, you will run and the dance was magical brilliant choreographed and performed. And the last hug his hold in her titened more like if he lossen she will disappear.

Guys it's not simple revenge story. There is love, hate, jealous , attraction, betrayal, misunderstandings. And after so much I really fell in love with a jodi and I really hope CVS don't destroy them

i wont say love as they were very small. but i think arjun cared for sam alot and as days passed by feelings became more deep..
yea that radhz coming in btw and arjun leaving her when sam left was very much symbolic. and the words fight samarj have is what maks them more special. sam can make him shut his mouth and arjun didnt even hear what radhika said.. there is just nothng now btw them all btw samarj. they were not talking in the scene but their eyes just said it all the pain the anger
and really the dance and their short banter was the moment of the day..
i think that dialouges is the dialouge of the week only
it had so much of inner meaning the pain love jealousy betrayl eveythng arjun thinks that if he leaves her she ll runaway frm him and he doesnot want that.. people can fake it but feelings cant be faked when u r angry. in anger u tell the truth

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha.366

rekha.366 IF-Stunnerz
rekha.366
rekha.366

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
@ri not love may be crush and I think it's deepened by Time being because so much years passed still he get not over with her. It happens the feeling is much more deepen. Because Time heals all the wounds. If he doesn't more affected by her he could easily move on. He still can't pinning for her.
Faking feelings really who said that he is Faking I am not blind I can see that his feelings for Sam much more than that. One can't fake feelings it's comes to your heart and the way he hurt and making her jealous that being jealous by Neil.

In the childhood memories he is standing alone and sam seeing him and calling him to join her and some one I think his mother push him. And now in the he unknowingly pushed forward and see at Sam so longingly like she will call him to join her. When she didn't say anything he went angry and go and dance with Bonnie. It's not Faking

Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha.366

@ri not love may be crush and I think it's deepened by Time being because so much years passed still he get not over with her. It happens the feeling is much more deepen. Because Time heals all the wounds. If he doesn't more affected by her he could easily move on. He still can't pinning for her.
Faking feelings really who said that he is Faking I am not blind I can see that his feelings for Sam much more than that. One can't fake feelings it's comes to your heart and the way he hurt and making her jealous that being jealous by Neil.

In the childhood memories he is standing alone and sam seeing him and calling him to join her and some one I think his mother push him. And now in the he unknowingly pushed forward and see at Sam so longingly like she will call him to join her. When she didn't say anything he went angry and go and dance with Bonnie. It's not Faking

exactly some where i saw someone said faking thats why said that whenevr ppl are angry they can never fake feelings nevr ever. the true feelings come out when u r angry
Sea-Hawk IF-Dazzler
Sea-Hawk
Sea-Hawk

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

^^ How and why is he justified? I get why he is mad but why is he issuing an ultimatum-Choose between me or him? W*F? Who does that? That was super annoying according to me. He, more than anyone else, knows Sam can't return home and he does that? And for what? Sorry but he was in no way justified. His anger is justified but no his actions. 

Well Neil is possessive about Sam .. that's quite natural as BFF .. is he saying to choose between him and Arjun? I didn't get what he said there .. if he said he overreacted but see Neil is a chilled out guy, he doesn't get angry .. I mean never ever .. and I have seen these people, who are too cool when they get angry it goes overboard .. Neil will be wrong if he says something like this but again I am sure he will understand his mistake soon .. let's just take some tine before judging him 

Ri21

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:57am | IP Logged
BFFS are very possessive the thng which goes on their head is that with a new person coming in she or he ll stop giving me imprtance and time. happens.
pyschologically quite normal

Go to top