Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

SamArj are childhood sweethearts?? (Page 4)

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by greeshma014

i already commented about episode in AT..Still,i can't stop commenting about #SamArj again and again.. Embarrassed
i noticed one thing..When Arjun danced with Rads,she was jealous,then changu mangu came to her to talk about Rads..she was angry,she doesn't want to talk about her..just imagine,the day she get to know Arjun and Rads loves each other,and Arj was just using her..what will be her reaction?? Dosti toh door,shalal bhi nahi dekhegi,in normal situations..Or they will make Samaira as a devi,who forgives and forget everything and unite Rad-Arjun..i strongly belives that manmarziyaan cvs are not brainless to come with this twist..so i strongly feels it's samArj only..

i really dont think that happening as sara ll be bestfriends. with arjun radhika its end of sara and the end of story of 4 friends
really cvs want to bring illogicl tracks they are welcome we ll also give ourself a break. watching the best now have to keep them in that level

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

greeshma014

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni595

Today's episode was shot in a very classy and subtle way. I absolutely LOVED all of the Samaira and Arjun sequences today as they entailed such variations of emotions whether it was of anger, sadness, affection and passion all rolled into one. I don't know if Arjun crushed on Samaira as a child but there was an almost yearning whilst he reminisced about those memories. Samaira seemed to be the soothe to his loneliness back then which is the same way he is to her right now. The chemistry between both of them especially as he forcefully dances with Radhika whilst never taking his eyes off Samaira is palpable. I haven't seen such incredibly, electrifying chemistry in a very, very long time and that too without them being physically close at all. It was so intense that I forgot that there was a full person between the two of them. Then the best part of the episode was definitely Sam and Arjun's dance. There's such a storm inside of Arjun when it comes to Samaira and this will utterly and completely ruin him. I would gladly watch a tragic love story on them if it's going to look so heart-wrenchingly beautiful.

Not sure why Neil is giving Sam an ultimatum in the middle of the night as if he owns her. Anyhow, I'm in love with this show with Arjun, with Samaira, even if this a tragedy.

u described samarj so beautifully, but i dont think it ll be tragic end/ if they get tragic end its actually end of the show they might in the end give tragic end but the title of the show wont be justified as they said doston ki kahani hai yaaron ki kahan hai. coz after this has the next focus which is the friendshp among 4 of them.. maybe it ll be love hate only
neil was too possessive

greeshma014

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
@Ri21: I didn't mean SamArj will have a tragic end but that if they did, I would glad sail in that boat as well!

Yeah Neil's behavior in the precap was...odd. Does he have more than platonic feelings for Sam because I mean why would he get so riled up and demand an ultimatum in the middle of the night? Or maybe Neil has issues with abandonment (we don't know anything about his father yet, do we?) or some other issues? Everyone has some struggle/past but Ne hasn't shown to have any yet...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_Beautifulgreeshma014Ri21rekha.366

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

@Ri21: I didn't mean SamArj will have a tragic end but that if they did, I would glad sail in that boat as well!

Yeah Neil's behavior in the precap was...odd. Does he have more than platonic feelings for Sam because I mean why would he get so riled up and demand an ultimatum in the middle of the night? Or maybe Neil has issues with abandonment (we don't know anything about his father yet, do we?) or some other issues? Everyone has some struggle/past but Ne hasn't shown to have any yet...

till now with neil i felt he misunderstood the situation as sam said she ll avoid arjun but he saw them romancing so it hurt him that he made a fool of himslf infrnt of arjun
his anger is justified but not his actions.. and somehow this choosing thng comes i hv personally felt that. coz some where ur best friend thinks u ll forget him as u ll give more time to ur boyfriend

greeshma014

soni595 IF-Sizzlerz
soni595
soni595

-

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
I don't know I just felt it was a little too... extreme and not the Neil we've been seeing in the show till now. The presentation one felt justified but I guess we'll know the real context tomorrow and then see what it was all about.

greeshma014

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

I don't know I just felt it was a little too... extreme and not the Neil we've been seeing in the show till now. The presentation one felt justified but I guess we'll know the real context tomorrow and then see what it was all about.
ya actually coz precaps are very misleading same with the way they show the ending part of evry episode.. 

greeshma014

Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by Star_girl

^^ How and why is he justified? I get why he is mad but why is he issuing an ultimatum-Choose between me or him? W*F? Who does that? That was super annoying according to me. He, more than anyone else, knows Sam can't return home and he does that? And for what? Sorry but he was in no way justified. His anger is justified but no his actions.

that choosing part was too much possessiveness i agree
and ya agree his actions were not justified he said all those out of anger

Let's reserve judgment on Neil until after tomorrow's eppy... precaps can be deceiving... Embarrassed

greeshma014

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Originally posted by Ri21

Originally posted by Star_girl

^^ How and why is he justified? I get why he is mad but why is he issuing an ultimatum-Choose between me or him? W*F? Who does that? That was super annoying according to me. He, more than anyone else, knows Sam can't return home and he does that? And for what? Sorry but he was in no way justified. His anger is justified but no his actions.

that choosing part was too much possessiveness i agree
and ya agree his actions were not justified he said all those out of anger

Let's reserve judgment on Neil until after tomorrow's eppy... precaps can be deceiving... Embarrassed

exactly precaps and ending of the last scene of evry epi was always deceiving they show somethng next day they show somethn else

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_Beautifulgreeshma014

Go to top