SamArj are childhood sweethearts?? - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
i already commented about episode in AT..Still,i can't stop commenting about #SamArj again and again.. 😳
i noticed one thing..When Arjun danced with Rads,she was jealous,then changu mangu came to her to talk about Rads..she was angry,she doesn't want to talk about her..just imagine,the day she get to know Arjun and Rads loves each other,and Arj was just using her..what will be her reaction?? Dosti toh door,shalal bhi nahi dekhegi,in normal situations..Or they will make Samaira as a devi,who forgives and forget everything and unite Rad-Arjun..i strongly belives that manmarziyaan cvs are not brainless to come with this twist..so i strongly feels it's samArj only..
Today's episode was shot in a very classy and subtle way. I absolutely LOVED all of the Samaira and Arjun sequences today as they entailed such variations of emotions whether it was of anger, sadness, affection and passion all rolled into one. I don't know if Arjun crushed on Samaira as a child but there was an almost yearning whilst he reminisced about those memories. Samaira seemed to be the soothe to his loneliness back then which is the same way he is to her right now. The chemistry between both of them especially as he forcefully dances with Radhika whilst never taking his eyes off Samaira is palpable. I haven't seen such incredibly, electrifying chemistry in a very, very long time and that too without them being physically close at all. It was so intense that I forgot that there was a full person between the two of them. Then the best part of the episode was definitely Sam and Arjun's dance. There's such a storm inside of Arjun when it comes to Samaira and this will utterly and completely ruin him. I would gladly watch a tragic love story on them if it's going to look so heart-wrenchingly beautiful.

Not sure why Neil is giving Sam an ultimatum in the middle of the night as if he owns her. Anyhow, I'm in love with this show with Arjun, with Samaira, even if this a tragedy.Edited by soni595 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Rihan05

Am out of words for SamArj, their dance, nd chemistry was literally breathtaking, after a long tym i loved a couple, and they gv me all reasons to love them more, and yes after today's episode, am quite sure SamArj is the end game, doesn't matter how much the Cv twists the story for trp and to get the viewers interst, bt the show will be ending with SamArj, Right now though Arjun occupied in his revenge mode, and proclaims to hate Sam, he can never get over her, Sam is his obsession.. and he is attracted towards her since childhood, and ya he might be using Radhika in future to jealous Sam, bt one thing for sure no one else can take Sam's place in Arjun's life, his heart, mind is occupied with Sam, and it will remain that way forever, he can never love anyone coz his world revolves around Sam and that too since childhood !!

thats for sure that no one can take sam's place, he still has that place for sam since childhood
Originally posted by Rihan05

Where you gt to watch it?? Hotstar takes a lot of time to upload, am dying to watch it again :(

watch it in desi tashan
Originally posted by greeshma014

i already commented about episode in AT..Still,i can't stop commenting about #SamArj again and again.. 😳
i noticed one thing..When Arjun danced with Rads,she was jealous,then changu mangu came to her to talk about Rads..she was angry,she doesn't want to talk about her..just imagine,the day she get to know Arjun and Rads loves each other,and Arj was just using her..what will be her reaction?? Dosti toh door,shalal bhi nahi dekhegi,in normal situations..Or they will make Samaira as a devi,who forgives and forget everything and unite Rad-Arjun..i strongly belives that manmarziyaan cvs are not brainless to come with this twist..so i strongly feels it's samArj only..

i really dont think that happening as sara ll be bestfriends. with arjun radhika its end of sara and the end of story of 4 friends
really cvs want to bring illogicl tracks they are welcome we ll also give ourself a break. watching the best now have to keep them in that level
Originally posted by soni595

Today's episode was shot in a very classy and subtle way. I absolutely LOVED all of the Samaira and Arjun sequences today as they entailed such variations of emotions whether it was of anger, sadness, affection and passion all rolled into one. I don't know if Arjun crushed on Samaira as a child but there was an almost yearning whilst he reminisced about those memories. Samaira seemed to be the soothe to his loneliness back then which is the same way he is to her right now. The chemistry between both of them especially as he forcefully dances with Radhika whilst never taking his eyes off Samaira is palpable. I haven't seen such incredibly, electrifying chemistry in a very, very long time and that too without them being physically close at all. It was so intense that I forgot that there was a full person between the two of them. Then the best part of the episode was definitely Sam and Arjun's dance. There's such a storm inside of Arjun when it comes to Samaira and this will utterly and completely ruin him. I would gladly watch a tragic love story on them if it's going to look so heart-wrenchingly beautiful.

Not sure why Neil is giving Sam an ultimatum in the middle of the night as if he owns her. Anyhow, I'm in love with this show with Arjun, with Samaira, even if this a tragedy.

u described samarj so beautifully, but i dont think it ll be tragic end/ if they get tragic end its actually end of the show they might in the end give tragic end but the title of the show wont be justified as they said doston ki kahani hai yaaron ki kahan hai. coz after this has the next focus which is the friendshp among 4 of them.. maybe it ll be love hate only
neil was too possessive
@Ri21: I didn't mean SamArj will have a tragic end but that if they did, I would glad sail in that boat as well!

Yeah Neil's behavior in the precap was...odd. Does he have more than platonic feelings for Sam because I mean why would he get so riled up and demand an ultimatum in the middle of the night? Or maybe Neil has issues with abandonment (we don't know anything about his father yet, do we?) or some other issues? Everyone has some struggle/past but Ne hasn't shown to have any yet...

@Ri21: I didn't mean SamArj will have a tragic end but that if they did, I would glad sail in that boat as well!

Yeah Neil's behavior in the precap was...odd. Does he have more than platonic feelings for Sam because I mean why would he get so riled up and demand an ultimatum in the middle of the night? Or maybe Neil has issues with abandonment (we don't know anything about his father yet, do we?) or some other issues? Everyone has some struggle/past but Ne hasn't shown to have any yet...

till now with neil i felt he misunderstood the situation as sam said she ll avoid arjun but he saw them romancing so it hurt him that he made a fool of himslf infrnt of arjun
his anger is justified but not his actions.. and somehow this choosing thng comes i hv personally felt that. coz some where ur best friend thinks u ll forget him as u ll give more time to ur boyfriend
I don't know I just felt it was a little too... extreme and not the Neil we've been seeing in the show till now. The presentation one felt justified but I guess we'll know the real context tomorrow and then see what it was all about.

I don't know I just felt it was a little too... extreme and not the Neil we've been seeing in the show till now. The presentation one felt justified but I guess we'll know the real context tomorrow and then see what it was all about.
ya actually coz precaps are very misleading same with the way they show the ending part of evry episode..