SamArj are childhood sweethearts?? - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Samarj dance was and then the cute hug..but I did not get neils reaction why was he behaving like that as in he as cought his gf or sis with some stranger...cant belive he actually let sam go at night time without even thinking where she will go at this time ..maybe sam left his house without his knowledge after their agrument but I guess by this cvs wants to start sara bonding and soon we'll c them together as room mates. .now im 100% sure its Samarj  only and hope to c some raneil cute scenes also soon like samarj...
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Childhood crush! Seeing dat scene I was doing a mini jig! Atlast one of my whacky guesses came true! 😉 😆 😆
Bt seriously thy should hv showed the kiddies dancing too! I was soo waiting gof it! ;( But hopefully v will gt yo c it in a later eppy... :)

N dat song samrat played I hv hrd it in Aisha muvi... is it an old song actually? 😕 Or is it anachronism?

Anyway who cares ... today's cake n cherry on top, everything was the dance n those powerful dialogues... "if I leave u, u will run away"... Did she run away before too? Did lil Arjun feel bad? 😳

N the dance itself was different ... sensual n intense yet gentle and elegant... somehow innocent ... Beautiful ... ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Kudos to Monica n Jason for choreography n Kash n Aham gor the awesome execution! 👏 👏 👏

N Neil ... ;( 🤗

ur one guess came true of childhood sweethearts and mine samrat being arjun's motive 😆
they showed lil sam dancing and lil arjun looking at her aww
kaise yeh pehli?? thts frm pareenita.
looks like she run away before, arjun's dialouges are intense always had some meaning behind it
the dance i just cant get over it.
Originally posted by Star_girl

^^ How and why is he justified? I get why he is mad but why is he issuing an ultimatum-Choose between me or him? W*F? Who does that? That was super annoying according to me. He, more than anyone else, knows Sam can't return home and he does that? And for what? Sorry but he was in no way justified. His anger is justified but no his actions. 

that choosing part was too much possessiveness i agree
and ya agree his actions were not justified he said all those out of anger
Originally posted by beatsdongandy

i have one complain only...why oh why it was such a short scene? :p i was blushing so much seeing their chemistry and dance...oh the dialg "if i leave u u ll run away" ^_^ god!!!this two r giving me goosbumps :p n when they showed samarj in thr childhood it gave me more hope ^_^ lil arjun was so cute..n even in childhood he used to stare at lil sam.awww.samarj r beautiful.they r natural ;)

that was dialouge of the episode.
hat chor dunga to tum bhag jaogi 
i was just like 😲
we can never get over samarj. be it for few secs they create magic
Originally posted by forever.young

Well beautiful post riya
the dance was so elegant and sizzling..seems like two people hopelessly in luv wid each other..Now I want more of them..and sam is centre of his universe from childhood..

Other stuff in epi was just fillers

And sunshine of the show was sad in end hope both bffs patch up soon

i hope they keep it  like this they can really give an amazing story to samarj. childhood sweethearts was the best part and actually gave us a hope. arjun is never over sam
and neil i dont when he ll be ok again. i guess he needs some time alone now to sort his issues meanwhile want sara and raneil to happen
Originally posted by divyarnav

Thanks for the update.. missed the episode :( waiting for repeat exited to see SamArj dance

i was watching the dance again online 
this is the best episode in this week
Originally posted by ..sahana..

It was really a great episode. First of all i LOVED samarj dance sequence. my god it was superb! The dance was choreographed so beautifully! Rocking chemistry between samraj! I was literally smiling thoughout samarj scene, these two are so romantically wonderful! 
I found the scene of Radhika intervening between Arjun and Samaira quite amusing, and Arjun taking that as a chance to make Samaira jealous was a delight to see! And when Samaira walked off the dance floor Arjun just swired Radhika away - that scene was just 👏

Flashback reveals that Arjun and Samaira are childhood friends? sweethearts? 

The negative aspect of today's episode was the whole Radhika trying to get Teji to give her ride, and kritika and zubin, these 2 are really annoying...

the dance was just magical 
the scene radhika coming btw samarj was well shot showed too many symbols and the way he kept looking at sam and danced and when sam left he just left radhika
n ya really hatng kritika zubin scnes its irritatng now
Originally posted by shinelove

Samarj dance was and then the cute hug..but I did not get neils reaction why was he behaving like that as in he as cought his gf or sis with some stranger...cant belive he actually let sam go at night time without even thinking where she will go at this time ..maybe sam left his house without his knowledge after their agrument but I guess by this cvs wants to start sara bonding and soon we'll c them together as room mates. .now im 100% sure its Samarj  only and hope to c some raneil cute scenes also soon like samarj...

sam told neil that she ll stay away frm arjun and how he tried to use her and all so after this neil all of a sudden seeing sam with arjun ll obvio annoy him. i feel as a best frind his anger ws justifed but not the action offcourse. he is becoming too possessive
sara bonding ll happen now, and just see they both were left alone at the same time both were cryng i think they ll show their bond very strng.
n to be frank the way they are showing samarj and now this childhood sweethrts its now utterly impsble to show the other one. this ll lead to only illogically radarj but buitchering of sara bond and the passionate love btw samarj
Am out of words for SamArj, their dance, nd chemistry was literally breathtaking, after a long tym i loved a couple, and they gv me all reasons to love them more, and yes after today's episode, am quite sure SamArj is the end game, doesn't matter how much the Cv twists the story for trp and to get the viewers interst, bt the show will be ending with SamArj, Right now though Arjun occupied in his revenge mode, and proclaims to hate Sam, he can never get over her, Sam is his obsession.. and he is attracted towards her since childhood, and ya he might be using Radhika in future to jealous Sam, bt one thing for sure no one else can take Sam's place in Arjun's life, his heart, mind is occupied with Sam, and it will remain that way forever, he can never love anyone coz his world revolves around Sam and that too since childhood !!
Originally posted by Ri21

i was watching the dance again online
this is the best episode in this week
Where you gt to watch it?? Hotstar takes a lot of time to upload, am dying to watch it again :(