SamArj are childhood sweethearts??

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
sam mesmerised with arjun for bringing her paa smile.. arjun knowing every single thing about samrat. and then comes another revealatn. samarj being the childhood sweethearts, they knw eachother,. so thats the reason he was always drawn towards her but his revenge is stopping him. the scene where samrat plays the piano evryone remembering the old days. lil sam went to call lil arjun and someone gave him a pat to go join her shown beautifully in present again.. but his revnge his stopping him. to make sam jealous he dances with bonnie frst and sam cant take her eyes off him. now coming to radhika arjun still didnot get the romntc vibe again looked like radhika came in btw to protect sam. another thng symbolic maybe fr the time being arjun to make sam jealous he ll use radhika as he danced with her stopped sam so that she cant leave and she witnesses the dance but his eyes were on sam. just when sam left arjun left radhika.. god knows whats cooking till now its very much samarj
coming to again the chamcha and radhika scenes it was irritating, hope after sara being frnds this chamchas ll stop ploting. so the fight btw neil and sam ll happen aftr they reach home. it was actually shocking both the girls were left alone at the same time. sara bonding sara happening.
so sam chooses arjun over neil..
now coming to the moment of the day the dance..
they danced on their background music female version and male versions music was given when arjun entered. loved their scene to the core so beautifully directed and written.. arjun stopping sam and saying he wont leave her hand as she ll run away frm him. and sayng he didnot get anyone to make him straight and sam says it wont matter and arjun asks to him or to her.
and then the dance. it was quite symbolic and had inner meaning if they are stored in future that arjun ll never let sam leave him. he said this 2 times
just gave a feel of a prince and his princess dancing in the palace. beautifully choreographed and directed. hats toff to monica and jason fr the choreography really beautifully done..
and the hug it was magical.. i dont know why i feel arjun ll fall for sam as they were childhood sweethearts. frm today's epi its clear arjun was always affctd by sam.
dont know whats in future but whatever is shown now lets enjoy watching samarj now👏
Edited by Ri21 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great episode, especially because of that dance sequence. It was so magically choreographed and both Aham and Kashmira are such graceful dancers that the scene was elevated to an almost magical, wistful level. They are made for beautiful, tragic love stories. 
Arjun, wow. Honestly he is literally doing the whole seducing routine with Sam and I am in half in love myself lol. I totally get why Sam would be attracted to him, he's a pro at this seduction thing lol. Their story is building up really well. The element of deep-seated resentment and obsession has been really well-done so far. It's very rare that I buy into both the hatred and obsession within a love story and this is one of those very rare instances. Let's just hope this continues. Did you see how he manipulates Sam's reactions through dancing with others at the beginning and almost pushing her away and doing a reverse the minute they're alone? Masterclass in manipulation and seduction lmao. Such a well-written sequence. 
Neil needs to chill tbh. Samaira can hang out with whoever she wants to. She doesn't owe him anything. Why is he so patriarchal OTT about her? You don't own her dude. Chill. I don't know if they were childhood "sweethearts" but they definitely knew each other well and Arjun remembers. I wonder why he remembers her with both resentment and affection.

Edited by Star_girl - 8 years ago
jaan..rantara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yas..so cute..thay are childhood lover..Sam an arjun dance in the party..he remember about his childhood days..but Sam ko yaad nahi hai.
😆
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Childhood crush! Seeing dat scene I was doing a mini jig! Atlast one of my whacky guesses came true! 😉 😆 😆
Bt seriously thy should hv showed the kiddies dancing too! I was soo waiting gof it! ;( But hopefully v will gt yo c it in a later eppy... :)

N dat song samrat played I hv hrd it in Aisha muvi... is it an old song actually? 😕 Or is it anachronism?

Anyway who cares ... today's cake n cherry on top, everything was the dance n those powerful dialogues... "if I leave u, u will run away"... Did she run away before too? Did lil Arjun feel bad? 😳

N the dance itself was different ... sensual n intense yet gentle and elegant... somehow innocent ... Beautiful ... ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Kudos to Monica n Jason for choreography n Kash n Aham gor the awesome execution! 👏 👏 👏

N Neil ... ;( 🤗
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Great episode, especially because of that dance sequence. It was so magically choreographed and both Aham and Kashmira are such graceful dancers that the scene was elevated to an almost magical, wistful level. They are made for beautiful, tragic love stories. 

Arjun, wow. Honestly he is literally doing the whole seducing routine with Sam and I am in half in love myself lol. I totally get why Sam would be attracted to him, he's a pro at this seduction thing lol. Their story is building up really well. The element of deep-seated resentment and obsession has been really well-done so far. It's very rare that I buy into both the hatred and obsession within a love story and this is one of those very rare instances. Let's just hope this continues. Did you see how he manipulates Sam's reactions through dancing with others at the beginning and almost pushing her away and doing a reverse the minute they're alone? Masterclass in manipulation and seduction lmao. Such a well-written sequence. 
Neil needs to chill tbh. Samaira can hang out with whoever she wants to. She doesn't owe him anything. Why is he so patriarchal OTT about her? You don't own her dude. Chill. I don't know if they were childhood "sweethearts" but they definitely knew each other well and Arjun remembers. I wonder why he remembers her with both resentment and affection.

hats off to direction choreography and writer. the dance sequence was mesmerisng it was magical
and ya arjun just did it again.. sam is totally in his trap..
actually neil is justified there,she only tld that arjun is upto somethng and all of a sudden he sees arjun kissing her hand and they hug. so obvio he ll be shocked
i said childhood sweethearts if u see how arjun was remembering those days when lil sam called lil arjun to join him. the way lil arjun looks at lil sam dancing and then that anger is shown in the dance when he dances with bonnie and radhika. arjun didnot let her leave too he made her witness the dnce and just when she left he litrly threw radhika. and went to sam
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ How and why is he justified? I get why he is mad but why is he issuing an ultimatum-Choose between me or him? W*F? Who does that? That was super annoying according to me. He, more than anyone else, knows Sam can't return home and he does that? And for what? Sorry but he was in no way justified. His anger is justified but no his actions. 
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i have one complain only...why oh why it was such a short scene? :p i was blushing so much seeing their chemistry and dance...oh the dialg "if i leave u u ll run away" ^_^ god!!!this two r giving me goosbumps :p n when they showed samarj in thr childhood it gave me more hope ^_^ lil arjun was so cute..n even in childhood he used to stare at lil sam.awww.samarj r beautiful.they r natural ;)
forever.young thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Well beautiful post riya
the dance was so elegant and sizzling..seems like two people hopelessly in luv wid each other..Now I want more of them..and sam is centre of his universe from childhood..

Other stuff in epi was just fillers

And sunshine of the show was sad in end hope both bffs patch up soon
DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.. missed the episode :( waiting for repeat exited to see SamArj dance
..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
It was really a great episode. First of all i LOVED samarj dance sequence. my god it was superb! The dance was choreographed so beautifully! Rocking chemistry between samraj! I was literally smiling thoughout samarj scene, these two are so romantically wonderful! 
I found the scene of Radhika intervening between Arjun and Samaira quite amusing, and Arjun taking that as a chance to make Samaira jealous was a delight to see! And when Samaira walked off the dance floor Arjun just swired Radhika away - that scene was just 👏

Flashback reveals that Arjun and Samaira are childhood friends? sweethearts? 

The negative aspect of today's episode was the whole Radhika trying to get Teji to give her ride, and kritika and zubin, these 2 are really annoying...

Edited by ..sahana.. - 8 years ago