Ronnie and Richa

Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Am I the only one who's thinking that Ronnie should be paired up with Richa in the show?  I've seen some spark in them, and if the CVs paired them up , then they can make another hit pair in the show. They have a lot of potential as a pair. What do you think guys?
I have a feeling that Richa has a soft-corner for Ronnie, and she knows that Ronnie likes Ananya..so perhaps she's hiding her true-feelings.. What say guys?
Edited by Sanjana4Rajeev - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail
Actually same here, I had thought Ronnie and Richa might become a couple. They have really nice chemistry.
I like Ronnie-Ananya too but more in a platonic relationship, Ronnie is a great guy for Ananya but Ananya might not be the girl for him. Something between them doesn't click in a romantic level.
soapbubble thumbnail
Of course Richa likes Ronnie, but also knows he likes Ananya.

Surely because he keeps it under the surface and she noticed. So clearly she's paying him above average attention.

Actually I like Ronnie a lot and love the way he loves Ananya - so much affection he has for her. But then there is Kabir Sir. 
So yeah, Ronnie and Richa are good in my book ðŸ˜›
Zannat18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes , I also think that Richa and Ronnie will make great pair ðŸ˜Š
TurnThePage thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They will look lovely together.. 😳
dhaakshu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I felt the same about them.
Right from the time she understood that Ronnie loved Ananya. I too feel they'll be together in the future.