Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Ab Main Apni Sanam Ke Baare Mein Kya Kahun... :')) (Page 3)

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Originally posted by simran_singh_24

When did Sanam initiate a fight? I don't rememberLOL 
anywayHe made it all sound romantic& touching.
Remember their Pre Niqah moments?  LOL

Say what..?! TongueLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

evedallas1adventure_gurlflora212

evedallas1 Senior Member
evedallas1
evedallas1

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Originally posted by evedallas1

Thank u so much for the translation ! I love it ! Perfect line for a man madly in love and desperate to take back the love of his life in his arms Embarrassed. You seem to be quite inspired lol I hope to see more amazing posts from you ... specially lovely post like this one Wink .

Your welcome Eve! :)
Even perfect line was, what he said in the end 'You got to know about my Sanam, but you din't know how is her Aahil. He is as stubborn as she is. And to get you back, I would do that too. When love is so strong, fate has to bow down in front of it too" Heart Those were amazing! And the look on his face! Embarrassed

Haha yes I am getting inspired, he inspires me LOL Thank you so much! 
OWWW So SWEET ! lol Heart Now I'm relieved it's true ARI is not someone who give up so easily specially when it concerned Sanam. We saw how miserable and devastated he was without his Sanam but we also saw his determination and faith in their love.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahu34GrilledCheesemicshyAGirlHasNoNameMs.SherlockedMrDarcyfan

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
amaizing postClap.today was less sahil.bt bt bt best was ahil's dialogue..Heart.awsm..
&tht one "maine tumhe ye to bata dia sanam kaisi thi,par ye nehi jaan paye ahil kaisa ha,wo vi sanam ki tarah ziddi ha,aur jab pyaar me zid ajaye to kismat ko vi jhukna parta hai"Day Dreaming.he is so determined to brng her bk.&i dnt undrstnd why ahil didnt say anythng to shaad??he tolerating him with jannat..Ermm.whn he blurted out abt bhopal & nawab-sanam's xprsn.LOL..bt prob is hw gonna ahil manage s2 & shaad at a same time in bk 2 bhopal???Question

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyAGirlHasNoNameMs.Sherlockedadventure_gurl

evedallas1 Senior Member
evedallas1
evedallas1

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SONU2408

amaizing postClap.today was less sahil.bt bt bt best was ahil's dialogue..Heart.awsm..
&tht one "maine tumhe ye to bata dia sanam kaisi thi,par ye nehi jaan paye ahil kaisa ha,wo vi sanam ki tarah ziddi ha,aur jab pyaar me zid ajaye to kismat ko vi jhukna parta hai"Day Dreaming.he is so determined to brng her bk.&i dnt undrstnd why ahil didnt say anythng to shaad??he tolerating him with jannat..Ermm.whn he blurted out abt bhopal & nawab-sanam's xprsn.LOL..bt prob is hw gonna ahil manage s2 & shaad at a same time in bk 2 bhopal???Question
I just hope one thing ! Now  Sanam 2 lost her stupid " power" black magic crap but she still a manipulative bitch (a true heir of Tanveer). I don't want her to play victim with Sanam who just lost her memory. Janaat may accuse Aahil to fool her and her feelings  ; the witch could use her pregnancy to convince Sanam Aahil  is actually a bad guy. Sanam 2 could tell her Aahil wanted to leave her for her because of the baby and Sanam chose to leave IM after knowing the "affair" of her husband. Same thing for Shaad ! Dead I don't want to see more confusion !

Edited by evedallas1 - 14 May 2015 at 12:29pm

GrilledCheesemicshyMrDarcyfan

Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Thank u so much for the translation ! I love it ! Perfect line for a man madly in love and desperate to take back the love of his life in his arms Embarrassed. You seem to be quite inspired lol I hope to see more amazing posts from you ... specially lovely post like this one Wink .

Your welcome Eve! :)
Even perfect line was, what he said in the end 'You got to know about my Sanam, but you din't know how is her Aahil. He is as stubborn as she is. And to get you back, I would do that too. When love is so strong, fate has to bow down in front of it too" Heart Those were amazing! And the look on his face! Embarrassed

Haha yes I am getting inspired, he inspires me LOL Thank you so much! 
OWWW So SWEET ! lol Heart Now I'm relieved it's true ARI is not someone who give up so easily specially when it concerned Sanam. We saw how miserable and devastated he was without his Sanam but we also saw his determination and faith in their love.

Yes!! that was really sweet! Heart
Yes! The emotions he is high on right now, are truly amazing. Loving the constant devastation in his eyes and how it gets replace by faith and hope..its really amazing to watch. Hope we get our ARI back! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

evedallas1GrilledCheese

Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

Thank you so much Sonu!

Oh my god yes I almost forgot that dialogue! That was so amazing! Loved the "zidd" and determination in him, really!
Yeah, I guess he is still judging him and his intentions, maybe?! Lets see!
Bhopal going was coz he said, he knows good docs there, so you both come with me and Shaad agreed LOL

Edited by Junoon-e-SaHil - 14 May 2015 at 12:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GrilledCheesemicshy

LoveSonu2408 IF-Sizzlerz
LoveSonu2408
LoveSonu2408

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

I just hope one thing ! Now  Sanam 2 lost her stupid " power" black magic crap but she still a manipulative bitch (a true heir of Tanveer). I don't want her to play victim with Sanam who just lost her memory. Janaat may accuse Aahil to fool her and her feelings  ; the witch could use her pregnancy to convince Sanam Aahil  is actually a bad guy. Sanam 2 could tell her Aahil wanted to leave her for her because of the baby and Sanam chose to leave IM after knowing the "affair" of her husband. Same thing for Shaad ! Dead I don't want to see more confusion !
same here.i also dnt wnt anythng lk ths.bt dnt trust cv's..thy surely shw ths kind stuff & nt only s2,shaad is also manupulative.&remembr ths-i said in anothr post also tht ths cv's will drag triangle-witch drama untill thy organize anothr attempt of sanam's nikah with someone else & at nick time she will get her memory bk..

evedallas1GrilledCheeseMrDarcyfan

Mini2013 IF-Dazzler
Mini2013
Mini2013

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
thank u so much for the translation too...
loved sahil scenes today..Day Dreaming
but it would have been better if sanam did not held shaad's hand Angry

GrilledCheeseMrDarcyfanMs.Sherlocked

Go to top