Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: SONU2408

amaizing postπŸ‘.today was less sahil.bt bt bt best was ahil's dialogue..❀️.awsm..

&tht one "maine tumhe ye to bata dia sanam kaisi thi,par ye nehi jaan paye ahil kaisa ha,wo vi sanam ki tarah ziddi ha,aur jab pyaar me zid ajaye to kismat ko vi jhukna parta hai".he is so determined to brng her bk.&i dnt undrstnd why ahil didnt say anythng to shaad??he tolerating him with jannat..πŸ€”.whn he blurted out abt bhopal & nawab-sanam's xprsn.πŸ˜†..bt prob is hw gonna ahil manage s2 & shaad at a same time in bk 2 bhopal???❓

Thank you so much Sonu!

Oh my god yes I almost forgot that dialogue! That was so amazing! Loved the "zidd" and determination in him, really!
Yeah, I guess he is still judging him and his intentions, maybe?! Lets see!
Bhopal going was coz he said, he knows good docs there, so you both come with me and Shaad agreed πŸ˜†
Edited by Junoon-e-SaHil - 8 years ago
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: evedallas1

I just hope one thing ! Now  Sanam 2 lost her stupid " power" black magic crap but she still a manipulative bitch (a true heir of Tanveer). I don't want her to play victim with Sanam who just lost her memory. Janaat may accuse Aahil to fool her and her feelings  ; the witch could use her pregnancy to convince Sanam Aahil  is actually a bad guy. Sanam 2 could tell her Aahil wanted to leave her for her because of the baby and Sanam chose to leave IM after knowing the "affair" of her husband. Same thing for Shaad ! 🀒 I don't want to see more confusion !

same here.i also dnt wnt anythng lk ths.bt dnt trust cv's..thy surely shw ths kind stuff & nt only s2,shaad is also manupulative.&remembr ths-i said in anothr post also tht ths cv's will drag triangle-witch drama untill thy organize anothr attempt of sanam's nikah with someone else & at nick time she will get her memory bk..
Mini2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u so much for the translation too...
loved sahil scenes today..
but it would have been better if sanam did not held shaad's hand πŸ˜‘
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
anyone has links to their nok-jok scenes, we can discuss them until she gets her memory back lol
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Late here again πŸ˜†He is in love n described her love beautifully n the last line takes the cake "meri sanam jesi nahi tum hi meri Sanam ho" 
And i loved it when He said "Sanam" in that echoed voice n she stopped 
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful depiction Prags... I'm crying all over again.

It sounded like the awesome poem from Jab Tak Hai Jaan...

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mini2013

thank u so much for the translation too...

loved sahil scenes today..
but it would have been better if sanam did not held shaad's hand πŸ˜‘

Your welcome Mini! :)
Oh they were gorgeous yesterday! They always are!
Yes! They are getting really touchy now, but I loved how Shaad "excused" himself on both the occasions so that they could "get along well" πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

anyone has links to their nok-jok scenes, we can discuss them until she gets her memory back lol

Haha, I don't know. Youtube has it all I guess. You can search and watch them there..
Until she gets her brains back...πŸ˜›
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: micshy

Late here again πŸ˜†He is in love n described her love beautifully n the last line takes the cake "meri sanam jesi nahi tum hi meri Sanam ho" 

And i loved it when He said "Sanam" in that echoed voice n she stopped 

Yes I can see that! πŸ˜› And I am late too πŸ˜†
That last line was really amazing! All the dialogues were sounded so nice in HIS husky voice. Oh this guy, never fails us and himself too!
That was my favorite scene when she stopped and turned around...how gorgeous that looked. Almost like Her heart listened his voice..❀️
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: sageflower7

Beautiful depiction Prags... I'm crying all over again.

It sounded like the awesome poem from Jab Tak Hai Jaan...

Thank you Ani! :)
The lines were spectacular, and his voice made them even gorgeous! This guy!

And this gif too! Hayyee!! It really looked like a heartfelt poem...