Qubool Hai

Ab Main Apni Sanam Ke Baare Mein Kya Kahun... :')) - Page 2

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: JShukla

chanta laga hai laga...πŸ˜†

anyhow, Sanam has fought with him ample times.. though all that before she fell in love with him.

πŸ˜† Ditto! I just said on those similar lines, just being a little descriptive πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asya_sahil

OMG!!!!!What a Dialogue..

KVB⭐️ and his husky voice😳..
Go Ahil go...
It's Beginning of New Love Story between Mr.Ahil Raza ibrahim❀️ and Mrs.Sanam Ahil Raza Ibrahim❀️..
And Lovely PostπŸ‘

I know right?!  How amazing his voice and those lines were! Perfecto! 
Yes! This new story seems wonderful, I noticed there was a new BG too for them, the cute one πŸ˜†

Thank you so much!
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Between I am completely spell bounded by his dialogues! 

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adventure_gurl

well delivered dialogues by KV today and to the writers who wrote them! It was so subtle and the viewers get drawn in, well depicted

Exactly! πŸ‘
Amazing job, by the actor and the writers! Really! Those were some well etched ones! β­οΈ
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: flora212

Between I am completely spell bounded by his dialogues! 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Naff, my girl! You have got some perfect reactions for everything πŸ‘πŸ˜† This is too awesome! πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: flora212

Remember their Pre Niqah moments?  πŸ˜†

Say what..?! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
evedallas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Your welcome Eve! :)
Even perfect line was, what he said in the end 'You got to know about my Sanam, but you din't know how is her Aahil. He is as stubborn as she is. And to get you back, I would do that too. When love is so strong, fate has to bow down in front of it too" β€οΈ Those were amazing! And the look on his face! πŸ˜³

Haha yes I am getting inspired, he inspires me πŸ˜† Thank you so much! 

OWWW So SWEET ! lol ❀️ Now I'm relieved it's true ARI is not someone who give up so easily specially when it concerned Sanam. We saw how miserable and devastated he was without his Sanam but we also saw his determination and faith in their love.
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amaizing postπŸ‘.today was less sahil.bt bt bt best was ahil's dialogue..❀️.awsm..
&tht one "maine tumhe ye to bata dia sanam kaisi thi,par ye nehi jaan paye ahil kaisa ha,wo vi sanam ki tarah ziddi ha,aur jab pyaar me zid ajaye to kismat ko vi jhukna parta hai".he is so determined to brng her bk.&i dnt undrstnd why ahil didnt say anythng to shaad??he tolerating him with jannat..πŸ€”.whn he blurted out abt bhopal & nawab-sanam's xprsn.πŸ˜†..bt prob is hw gonna ahil manage s2 & shaad at a same time in bk 2 bhopal???❓
evedallas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SONU2408

amaizing postπŸ‘.today was less sahil.bt bt bt best was ahil's dialogue..❀️.awsm..

&tht one "maine tumhe ye to bata dia sanam kaisi thi,par ye nehi jaan paye ahil kaisa ha,wo vi sanam ki tarah ziddi ha,aur jab pyaar me zid ajaye to kismat ko vi jhukna parta hai".he is so determined to brng her bk.&i dnt undrstnd why ahil didnt say anythng to shaad??he tolerating him with jannat..πŸ€”.whn he blurted out abt bhopal & nawab-sanam's xprsn.πŸ˜†..bt prob is hw gonna ahil manage s2 & shaad at a same time in bk 2 bhopal???❓

I just hope one thing ! Now  Sanam 2 lost her stupid " power" black magic crap but she still a manipulative bitch (a true heir of Tanveer). I don't want her to play victim with Sanam who just lost her memory. Janaat may accuse Aahil to fool her and her feelings  ; the witch could use her pregnancy to convince Sanam Aahil  is actually a bad guy. Sanam 2 could tell her Aahil wanted to leave her for her because of the baby and Sanam chose to leave IM after knowing the "affair" of her husband. Same thing for Shaad ! 🀒 I don't want to see more confusion ! Edited by evedallas1 - 8 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: evedallas1

OWWW So SWEET ! lol ❀️ Now I'm relieved it's true ARI is not someone who give up so easily specially when it concerned Sanam. We saw how miserable and devastated he was without his Sanam but we also saw his determination and faith in their love.

Yes!! that was really sweet! β€οΈ
Yes! The emotions he is high on right now, are truly amazing. Loving the constant devastation in his eyes and how it gets replace by faith and hope..its really amazing to watch. Hope we get our ARI back! πŸ˜³