Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Kabir started out as golden hearted guy but is turning into a creep...

He wants Radha to keep saying  she belongs to him in different ways. Precap was yuk! 🤢 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khusharni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know!! He keeps on touching her and calling Radha "his heroine" like what the hell! She's not property and she's not interested in you. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
sgc68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I felt Kabir was needling LD. May be he knows the connection between the two. He may be pushing LD's buttons so that he bursts out and shows that he still loves Radha.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
more than a creep...kabir is obsessed with radha...after Chatruvedi's mess is sorted out...LD gets to know the truth...kabir is going to be the next villain...his first target will be sudhakar...since we have seen sudhakar dislikeness for LD and his family for whatever that has been happened...sudhakar will be against LDR relationship and their marriage...LD weapon will be his divorce and he will stop the progress...
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I do not think Kabir knows about LD. In the precap, he cannot know LD is standing behind Radha.

I agree he will be the next villain
sgc68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
True. Anyway, his behavior will make LD jealous and hopefully Radha will figure out that he still loves her.