Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raju_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Frankly speaking I didn't like sid behaviour in yesterday episode. He telling him to give chance to explain shiv, but shiv claiming he lost his memory, so how can patels agree to stay shiv in house ...and sid should think now what his relationship with roshni and Patel parivaar ...he can't justify hiding his real identity from roshni blaming her by not giving chance to explain him...
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prathe

yes..when he said that kehdo ki mujhe tumhe divorce dena pada dena pada is the word here meant that he had to give nt that he wished to give...and then suddenly he stops and goes back.. even my sis was confused😆😉then i said the same thing to her...indirectly he said he that there was a reason for his divorce action too likewise her father😆

Yep even I think he said it indirectly that he was kinda left with no option but to divorce her even though he didnt want to.. but did Roshni understand that?? :-/

prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: skinnypal

Yep even I think he said it indirectly that he was kinda left with no option but to divorce her even though he didnt want to.. but did Roshni understand that?? :-/

roshni i dnt think she inderstood i feeel in future this will be used as weapon by krithika to show that because of sid  they all have got money back or may be other way