Sid will kill me with confusion :|

skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This is not bashing but i am so so so confused with his actions and his dialogues right now!! First part of the episode i kinda found him a tad bit irritating with OTP interference in the Patel house but the other half of the episode covered it up for me. But seriously someone help me understand his dialogue to Roshni at the gate,
 "Mujhe tumhe divorce dena para" was that an indication that he did not want to give and Roshni's expression meant that she understood it??? 

I was happy that everyone was telling him to get out of the house, finally someone said it ๐Ÿ˜† Nani and Sid conversations were hilarious today!! ๐Ÿคฃ

And i did not like Sid's dialogues when he said to Roshni that you had not given me a chance to explain myself once and you are doing the same now with your dad. But dude she gave u a chance to explain during the divorce! Asked you WHY you were doing that even you left her without giving her any reasons!! Was that a good thing?  When will this divorce truth come out!! ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ

PRECAP - You are SO dead wala look Roshni was giving to Siddharth ๐Ÿ˜† Now i really hope Roshni gives back to him a little because he was wrong in this divorce wala thing although his intentions were noble. He needs to listen how much she has been hurt. ๐Ÿ˜• Yeah but i hope they don't fight much because i want a reunion soon ๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even I am confused. He is getting insults in the family and still with no respect he is helping them. Come on! Either be with them or just leave them. ๐Ÿ˜ก I loved the SidNi scene, they were so close. I feel like they are dragging it, the truth needs to come out soon. But I only loved the episode because of Sid. This guy will kill me one day with his expressions and dialogues. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by paru10 - 8 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
no he was not interfering
remember he told naani and roshni
that they were divorced
but a piece of paper cannot break their relation ?
he is still a well wisher for the patels
so he is giving good advice
he wants roshni to get both her parents love
divorce dena pada kinda meant he had to do so
i dont know if roshni understood that
divorce truth may come out soon
at least i want that

precap : i feel roshni will hear both sid and shiv 
Lovlyfairy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dunno yaar what to say...At present i'm not lyking sid character not at all...too much interference of him in patels matter is irritating me to the core...sometimes i feel lyk to bang my head on the wallEdited by Lovlyfairy_ - 8 years ago
Lovlyfairy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really want some episodes lyk monday...
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .chandni.

no he was not interfering

remember he told naani and roshni
that they were divorced
but a piece of paper cannot break their relation ?
he is still a well wisher for the patels
so he is giving good advice
he wants roshni to get both her parents love
divorce dena pada kinda meant he had to do so
i dont know if roshni understood that
divorce truth may come out soon
at least i want that

precap : i feel roshni will hear both sid and shiv 

I agree with you 
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seriously, even I'm not understanding what he is trying to do๐Ÿ˜• But it looks like he is doing it for Shiv rather than for Patels.๐Ÿ˜• i feels he knows when Shiv's truth comes out of why he stayed away, Patel's would regret it big time for not giving a chance for shiv to explain and it looks like he is interfering to make the heartbreak less. For instance, if Shiv goes away and dies somewhere without anyone to care for, and tommorow if a justifyable reason for him staying away comes in front of DD and Roshni, for their entire life DurNi will stay in guilt thinking they could have heard Shiv once. If Sid knows the truth, its very imp he prevent this situation, as a jamai or otherwise.I want to know Shiv's side of story soon, if it is justifyiable I'm fine with Sid interfering or else he should stay away

And I think Sid talking about not giving a chance to explain was about truth revelation, he also added that Roshni left without giving him a chance to explain. So, I think it was about going to Bangkok, not about divorce๐Ÿ˜•

But seriously, I don't understand what Sid wants to do with SidNi relation๐Ÿฅฑ
Edited by zoopassion - 8 years ago
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Churri

I agree with you 

thanks dear ๐Ÿ˜Š
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes..when he said that kehdo ki mujhe tumhe divorce dena pada   dena pada is the word here meant that he had to give nt that he wished to give...and then suddenly he stops and goes back.. even my sis was confused๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰ then i  said the same thing to her...indirectly he said he that there was a reason for his divorce action too likewise her father๐Ÿ˜†
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya so many confusions look like he won't clear anything until anyone find it out but WHO ll... And sid won't stay quite until he reunite shiv with Patel's bcoz he only knw why shiv left them.. Aft shiv reunion we may get sidni reunion but donno whether to expect anything from cv's or not..๐Ÿฅฑ If i expect anything they ll disappoint me if not they ll surprise..๐Ÿ˜ณ