India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

14 May - UGH. (Page 9)

verma.nisha151 IF-Dazzler
verma.nisha151
verma.nisha151

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
first, nevadita take suhani to rupali house.then she call neil and ask him to come rupali house.
other side she calls ronnie and said him to come india.
I think nevadita doing big damaka in ragini birthday party.

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
And I don't want to understand her at all. She is a Dementor.
I am happy in my small, simple, uncomplicated world. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreakmetoyou

Vidya.CV IF-Dazzler
Vidya.CV
Vidya.CV

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by metoyou

Originally posted by poetic

Clap

NB just rocks. She is going to win the Oscar this year for original script writing.

Nachiket is the epitome of love. he proved me right.

Ragini's best Birthday till date ! She never made it to THE priority list. Wow ! Well, she can keep on trying.

<font color="#0000ff">This makes me happySmileSomeone who understand the true talent of NBClap</font>

See, I am being so magnanimous.Big smileOnly a jeweller will understand the value of an un cut diamond.Smile

<font color="#0000ff">This is why we need you here. All of us were so wrong all this time. We were hoping for a nice birthday party, like real people do you know. But of course, nothing of that happens in outer space. You take care of yourself, get well soon because only you understand the maha great NB!</font>

Rachna

get well soon

we know the value of having you here, uncut diamond

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreak

d3c3nt Goldie
d3c3nt
d3c3nt

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Clap
NB just rocks. She is going to win the Oscar this year for original script writing.

Nachiket is the epitome of love. he proved me right.

Ragini's best Birthday till date ! She never made it to THE priority list. Wow ! Well, she can keep on trying. 

This makes me happy Smile Someone who understand the true talent of NB Clap

See, I am being so magnanimous. Big smile Only a jeweller will understand the value of an un cut diamond. Smile

I wish someone would cut her, cut her off from this serial atleast.

xyze Senior Member
xyze
xyze

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by xyze

And what the hell is wrong with fl2...both the actor and character...can't she tone down her make up and dressing.
She looks as if she gets ready everyday in a hope that neil would marry her on that day..ugghh.
Special mention to the earings... They are getting bigger and gaudier with each passing day 

Please shift some budget from her dressing to the others..especially agham. The poor guy has been wearing the same jeans everyday whereas FL2 has a different saree everyday.

LOL Creatives don't care about the script, let alone the budget and costumes for their actors! LOL
Nivedita is the X factor in this show, woh aise hi chamak ne waali hai. Chamak Challo! 
 But how does the actor agree to it..especially those khosla ka ghosla hairstyles and the large earings.

You know I really feel they wanted to create another komolika( from kzk) with fl2..and they have failed miserably

NeiRaFreak

Vidya.CV IF-Dazzler
Vidya.CV
Vidya.CV

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by verma.nisha151

first, nevadita take suhani to rupali house.then she call neil and ask him to come rupali house.
other side she calls ronnie and said him to come india.
I think nevadita doing big damaka in ragini birthday party.

nisha

Nivedita is a gone case

she needs some serious help

NeiRaFreak

goldstar678 IF-Dazzler
goldstar678
goldstar678

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I haven't watched single episode of thus week as I'm out of town n though I just read the updates, its clear where this show is going.I won't watch the show for few more weeks, though I am free from Monday but will just go through updates.
Its so sad that we didn't have a private birthday affair of Neira and it clearly shows the sadism of Nb.I frankly don't want to blame anyone of them as they will behave what and how nb wants to.

The day EK made NB the destructive head of this show, we lost the golden opportunity to watch a matured live story of divorced couples.
sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

trust is a two way street...if nachiket wanted ragini to ttrust him after his secret visits to a roopali in the hotel and not giving any explanation to ragini..did he for a second trust ragini with the truth...that rooplai is i India and needs their help..ragini would have for sure welcomed her into thier home...but no he took the decision and wanted ragini to bow to it and when she questioned he just went away without even a thought for his family...and 15 years later he is going to do the same...will not bother to give any explanation to ragini but yes expect her to trust him...and how hard was it for him to call her up and tell her he would be  a little late...and how are we expecting her to believe him if she catches him lying...

he never trusted her with roopali,nor with nishi or aarav ...and one is dead and the other two are in deep trouble 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzemothiaaiVidya.CVpoetic

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index