India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

14 May - UGH. (Page 7)

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I am sure they're as cheesed off as us.. 
or maybe not..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vidya.CV

xyze Senior Member
xyze
xyze

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Originally posted by metoyou

Since when is not telling the truth to your wife the solution for everything? How on earth does that not make it complicated and how does that add to the trust level of a relationship?

May be he will not lie but not tell her anything as well because she's so goddamn anxious already Cry
It is he who got her hopes high...the woman was toh happy with a simple birthday wish on phone...he plans so much to make her feel special only to ultimately  spoil it with his stupidities.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mothiaaiNeiRaFreakpoetic

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

Originally posted by metoyou

Since when is not telling the truth to your wife the solution for everything? How on earth does that not make it complicated and how does that add to the trust level of a relationship?

May be he will not lie but not tell her anything as well because she's so goddamn anxious already Cry

I am not in favor of both; whether he will lie or not telling her anything. The only thing he needs to do from now on is to tell the truth, no matter what reaction she will give. It might hurt her now but it will hurt her even more if she finds out later on. Trust, honesty and communication are key to any relationship. Also, knowing Ragini she will understand Suhaani's emotions for Rupali. How can Nachiket listen to Nivedita and not to his own heart... 

xyze

metoyou IF-Sizzlerz
metoyou
metoyou

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

Btw, Rachna and Ragini where are you Girls?

Love to have them here, but for their own mental sake it is better if they keep themselves busy with something else that makes them happy! I miss them though Disapprove

Edited by metoyou - 14 May 2015 at 12:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mothiaaiVidya.CV

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Clap
NB just rocks. She is going to win the Oscar this year for original script writing.

Nachiket is the epitome of love. he proved me right.

Ragini's best Birthday till date ! She never made it to THE priority list. Wow ! Well, she can keep on trying. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzemothiaaiNeiRaFreakmeera19Vidya.CVmetoyou

d3c3nt Goldie
d3c3nt
d3c3nt

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

I think we can't blame suhani for getting emotional trying to build a memory becos the girl has been yearning for her mother all her life...nachikhet as her father consoles and makes her feel comfortable...he has did the responsibility of a father...its the truth too that ragini is sensitive on roopali's issue but being mother of 4 kids...she will definitely understand suhani was missing her mom...who gave birth to her...and nachikhet being suhani's father was there when his daughter needed her...infact she would been there for suhani and shower her with all the love

the track that can bring Neira together to console and shower love on suhani got spoiled by plotting and planning to separate Neira...

my blood boil watching the epi...

That would have been so beautiful.  Even now if N tells R where he was and why, i am sure R will hug Suhani and tell her she is there for her.

Vidya.CV IF-Dazzler
Vidya.CV
Vidya.CV

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Clap

NB just rocks. She is going to win the Oscar this year for original script writing.

Nachiket is the epitome of love. he proved me right.

Ragini's best Birthday till date ! She never made it to THE priority list. Wow ! Well, she can keep on trying.

Rachna

You are here,

Tongue
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by d3c3nt

Originally posted by Mages

I think we can't blame suhani for getting emotional trying to build a memory becos the girl has been yearning for her mother all her life...nachikhet as her father consoles and makes her feel comfortable...he has did the responsibility of a father...its the truth too that ragini is sensitive on roopali's issue but being mother of 4 kids...she will definitely understand suhani was missing her mom...who gave birth to her...and nachikhet being suhani's father was there when his daughter needed her...infact she would been there for suhani and shower her with all the love

the track that can bring Neira together to console and shower love on suhani got spoiled by plotting and planning to separate Neira...

my blood boil watching the epi...

That would have been so beautiful.  Even now if N tells R where he was and why, i am sure R will hug Suhani and tell her she is there for her.

But Nachiket will not tell anything. Not only * , but Suhaani wanted him not to tell the truth to Ragini.

Moderator's Note: Name calling and foul language removed.

Edited by gk_09 - 23 May 2015 at 9:16pm

Vidya.CV

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index