The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vidya.CV

Vidya.CV IF-Dazzler
Vidya.CV
Vidya.CV

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

Originally posted by Saabi45

I don't know if I'm laughing because it is hillarious or bcoz it's so cringe-worthy. LOL! Nevermind., atleast laughing makes a person happy.

oh laugh away...this show is not worth the stress or heartburn at all...LOL..i was toh pretty sure ranbir was going to impregnate shilpa and dump her and leave and aarav takes over as the father and ragini gets arrested for balak and ballika love story and 8 months later she comes out from prison to hear the good news she became grandmother ..and then her new agenda in life becomes to get them also married as soon as they turn 18 and aarav wants his dad for the wedding and daddy dearest cannot say no so he comes ringing the bell and ragini tells him khao ,peeyo aur jao and neil assumes the new born baby as that of ragini and babubhai who becomes the new Sir in her life for dropping ,picking and making lauki pudding LOLLOL...the script for next 8 months ..and in between we will seee champa with more sarees walking from pillar to post and pam making plans to keep neil and ragini away...LOL

Sun

You know them so wellROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreaksun29

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by conundrum.

Ekta, we could very wonderfully replace NB! Think about it. ROFL We'd fetch you more TRPs and you won't need the astrologer. ROFLROFL

it is quite surprising that none of the astrologer old her to hire people who can actually write a story instead of adding alphabets to your nonsense shows or adding more number of rings to your fingers

NeiRaFreakagreatperhaps

RaginiJoshi IF-Dazzler
RaginiJoshi
RaginiJoshi

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:38am | IP Logged
He looks idiot, that babu bhaiLOL I don't think he is harmful. Unless he obsessive about Ragini of course!

NeiRaFreakagreatperhaps

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

Originally posted by RaginiluvsNR

Originally posted by conundrum.

Originally posted by RaginiluvsNR

I don't think Ragini even remember this Babu bhai. Or she does? LOL

LOLLOL..i think he will become her sahara desert during leap and aman will vanish from the show for sometime 

and then later turn into SRK from darr LOL

By the way, who is Madhav?

when this babubhai was about t enter the show..an article had come that his character's name is madhav and he will be paired opposite ragini...so we are assuming ragini knows him as madhav who later became the Don babubhaiLOL

Yes, that's the case I think. Now he'll bump into her somewhere and Ragini would say "Madhav? Tum?!" And the gunda will suddenly be all mush mush LOL

Dimpy and karan Calls Nachiket again and say Ragini this time is married to a GUnda

and Nachiket will book his ticket of love to India ... 

And kick him in the shins. 
Saabi45 Senior Member
Saabi45
Saabi45

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:44am | IP Logged
LOL Sun, that is just perfectly in sync and sealed with BT standard.. ROFL

Edited by Saabi45 - 15 May 2015 at 4:45am

NeiRaFreaksun29

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

Originally posted by Saabi45

I don't know if I'm laughing because it is hillarious or bcoz it's so cringe-worthy. LOL! Nevermind., atleast laughing makes a person happy.

oh laugh away...this show is not worth the stress or heartburn at all...LOL..i was toh pretty sure ranbir was going to impregnate shilpa and dump her and leave and aarav takes over as the father and ragini gets arrested for balak and ballika love story and 8 months later she comes out from prison to hear the good news she became grandmother ..and then her new agenda in life becomes to get them also married as soon as they turn 18 and aarav wants his dad for the wedding and daddy dearest cannot say no so he comes ringing the bell and ragini tells him khao ,peeyo aur jao and neil assumes the new born baby as that of ragini and babubhai who becomes the new Sir in her life for dropping ,picking and making lauki pudding LOLLOL...the script for next 8 months ..and in between we will seee champa with more sarees walking from pillar to post and pam making plans to keep neil and ragini away...LOL

Sun

You know them so wellROFL

And then. Maybe Neil fathers another of his best-friend and boyfriend's baby. And crash we go again! 

NeiRaFreaksun29

RaginiJoshi IF-Dazzler
RaginiJoshi
RaginiJoshi

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Imagine babu bhai singing around Ragini and doing all the 'koshishe' to see her..meet her LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index