India-Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

14 May - UGH. (Page 27)

sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:15am | IP Logged

either ronnie is in this for money or he has been misled that neil and roopali had an affair...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

agreatperhaps

Saabi45 Senior Member
Saabi45
Saabi45

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:16am | IP Logged
This fool will never get it.
Even if the TRPs go down, she'll be like what can I do and start another constipated drama on twitter of actors having PR and what not.

For me the point is that Ek doesn't seem to care for the show either. Just bcoz some astrologer told to add a tagline she did that. Can we please call up that astrologer and ask him to tell her that even the stars have given up on NB?

NeiRaFreak

Vidya.CV IF-Dazzler
Vidya.CV
Vidya.CV

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saabi45

Even if the TRPs go down, she'll be like what can I do and start another constipated drama on twitter of actors having PR and what not.

For me the point is that Ek doesn't seem to care for the show either. Just bcoz some astrologer told to add a tagline she did that. Can we please call up that astrologer and ask him to tell her that even the stars have given up on NB?

She thinks "Darr ke aagey Jeeth Hain"LOL

NeiRaFreak

Vidya.CV IF-Dazzler
Vidya.CV
Vidya.CV

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

either ronnie is in this for money or he has been misled that neil and roopali had an affair...

Even that house, Where according to Rachna, Nivedita practices her Bhoothni Steps and movesLOL
 is in Suhani's Name according to Rupali's willSmile

Edited by Vidya_Bng - 15 May 2015 at 3:28am

NeiRaFreak

RaginiJoshi IF-Dazzler
RaginiJoshi
RaginiJoshi

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by RaginiluvsNR

The fact is..trp waali aunties love this drama. So the trps would increase I think. And this will boost NBCry

ragini today people have more option at thier finger tips...and if she loses the viewers it would be too difficult to get them back..besides sony does not enjoy the same amount of viewership like the other major channels...in spite of all her rona dhona screaming blaming vamps winning and nonsense look at the trps of the show ...it has not peaked to surprising levels...that itself should be a warning to her...even aahat gets more numbers imagine that LOL

her concept itself was so messed up that it hardly connected to the viewers both urban and rural...people from ever part wonder how on earth can parents split over such a silly and nonsensical reason that too with 4 children...and now instead of salvaging whatever is left she is out to commit the same mistake...neil and ragini are unarguably the worst parents ..so where maa baap part which was how they promoted it...

now they are simply banking on the actors chemistry and their love story ..so it will be always separation ,union ,separation union more mu hate love more mu hate loveLOLLOL

and yes that may to some extent give her trps but it would be knee jerk not constant...and she is losing her stable numbers too and other shows are taking over...

She is hell bent to achieve the trps. I don't want this show to become an another run-of-the-mill Indian drama for the sake of trp. She has behind the trps right from where the show started.TRPs just ruin story creativity and potential
for all shows. Gimmicks, shoddy writing and typical story lines take over instead.

Such a golden storyline she had!

but ragini this has been run off the mill from day one and even beyond that like 15 years ago...other than the intial promos which was misleading it was always her cliched work...hate the heroine for no rhyme or reason,a psychotic sister ,a clueless hero ,a self righteous heroine and then the fake marriage,drunken proposal and the list goes on...

now like all her previous works and the BT ka current work..she is striving on the leads chemistry to survive ...coz she has nothing beyond that...their scenes are good on stand alone basis but it looks superficial when you connect it to the story or lack of it...this outpouring of love which is all words and no work ...for NB mature means 35 plus with as many kids as she could assemble..we misinterpreted it as emotional maturity where they actually evolve as characters...because if the creative head had a mature story we would not be banging our collective head right now 

Couldn't agree more, Sun. NB ets saved because of her leads and the chemistry between them. I bet, all of us here are watching this crap for Ronit and Pallavi. And not even for Nachiket and Ragini, we are just not able to connectOuch

NeiRaFreak

Vidya.CV IF-Dazzler
Vidya.CV
Vidya.CV

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

Originally posted by conundrum.

Also, why the hell does Ronnie care if Neil-Ragini are together or not? Dunt tell me he likes her, (or him).
He better not pull off some stunts. 

That's what I'm wondering from the past many days. Why that moron is interested in separating neira?! Following Nivi so blindly. 

I donno y people around Nachiket and Ragini are almost single...

be it Aman, RK, Nivedita, Rupali, PAM, Ronnie  and Babu bhai Ouch 

Threats for them all aroundLOL

BTW I am sure this Babu bhai item loves Ragini.

Ragini

The look he gave was actually Intense... "when arav said Mom's birthday ... Babu bhai was like ... My Ragini's birthdayWink... Jao jaake wish karo"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzeNeiRaFreak

RaginiJoshi IF-Dazzler
RaginiJoshi
RaginiJoshi

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by conundrum.

Also, why the hell does Ronnie care if Neil-Ragini are together or not? Dunt tell me he likes her, (or him).
He better not pull off some stunts. 

That's what I'm wondering from the past many days. Why that moron is interested in separating neira?! Following Nivi so blindly. 

I donno y people around Nachiket and Ragini are almost single...

be it Aman, RK, Nivedita, Rupali, PAM, Ronnie  and Babu bhai Ouch 

Threats for them all aroundLOL

BTW I am sure this Babu bhai item loves Ragini.

Ragini

The look he gave was actually Intense... "when arav said Mom's birthday ... Babu bhai was like ... My Ragini's birthdayWink... Jao jaake wish karo"

Now this babu bhai will suddenly change into a kind hearted gunda for RaginiLOL

xyzeNeiRaFreak

Saabi45 Senior Member
Saabi45
Saabi45

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Saabi45

She thinks "Darr ke aagey Jeeth Hain"LOL

She should go to that cliff Neil went to for some self-evaluation. If nothing works just jump off.

xyzeNeiRaFreak

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index