Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

14 May - UGH. (Page 25)

RaginiJoshi IF-Dazzler
RaginiJoshi
RaginiJoshi

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddharth_K

Originally posted by RaginiluvsNR

The fact is..trp waali aunties love this drama. So the trps would increase I think. And this will boost NBCry

Yes Ragini. You're right. Many of us watch the show online. And those who actually contribute to the trps, like to see this drama and NB knows that.

Right Sid! NB had confessed this long agoOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddharth_K

Siddharth_K Senior Member
Siddharth_K
Siddharth_K

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:49am | IP Logged
This time, I'm not waiting for monday. I know it's not worth it.
Vidya.CV IF-Dazzler
Vidya.CV
Vidya.CV

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:00am | IP Logged

This time, I'm not waiting for monday. I know it's not worth it.

Me too Sid...

Too much of her Rona dhona...LOL true cry baby

Vidya.CV IF-Dazzler
Vidya.CV
Vidya.CV

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:01am | IP Logged

The fact is..trp waali aunties love this drama. So the trps would increase I think. And this will boost NBCry

Yes Ragini. You're right. Many of us watch the show online. And those who actually contribute to the trps, like to see this drama and NB knows that.

Right Sid! NB had confessed this long agoOuch

What about Online viewers ?Wacko

Edited by Vidya_Bng - 15 May 2015 at 2:09am
sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:17am | IP Logged

ragini today people have more option at thier finger tips...and if she loses the viewers it would be too difficult to get them back..besides sony does not enjoy the same amount of viewership like the other major channels...in spite of all her rona dhona screaming blaming vamps winning and nonsense look at the trps of the show ...it has not peaked to surprising levels...that itself should be a warning to her...even aahat gets more numbers imagine that LOL

her concept itself was so messed up that it hardly connected to the viewers both urban and rural...people from ever part wonder how on earth can parents split over such a silly and nonsensical reason that too with 4 children...and now instead of salvaging whatever is left she is out to commit the same mistake...neil and ragini are unarguably the worst parents ..so where maa baap part which was how they promoted it...

now they are simply banking on the actors chemistry and their love story ..so it will be always separation ,union ,separation union more mu hate love more mu hate loveLOLLOL

and yes that may to some extent give her trps but it would be knee jerk not constant...and she is losing her stable numbers too and other shows are taking over...

Edited by sun29 - 15 May 2015 at 2:19am

NeiRaFreak

Vidya.CV IF-Dazzler
Vidya.CV
Vidya.CV

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:28am | IP Logged
True Sun,
That's the Keyword here "Lead's Chemistry" Embarrassed

and this time with Ronit and Pallavi ... She came out as a true winnerLOL
sun29 IF-Addictz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

She is an idiot

to the pointLOLLOLLOL

btw i love your siggy...

poetic

RaginiJoshi IF-Dazzler
RaginiJoshi
RaginiJoshi

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

ragini today people have more option at thier finger tips...and if she loses the viewers it would be too difficult to get them back..besides sony does not enjoy the same amount of viewership like the other major channels...in spite of all her rona dhona screaming blaming vamps winning and nonsense look at the trps of the show ...it has not peaked to surprising levels...that itself should be a warning to her...even aahat gets more numbers imagine that LOL

her concept itself was so messed up that it hardly connected to the viewers both urban and rural...people from ever part wonder how on earth can parents split over such a silly and nonsensical reason that too with 4 children...and now instead of salvaging whatever is left she is out to commit the same mistake...neil and ragini are unarguably the worst parents ..so where maa baap part which was how they promoted it...

now they are simply banking on the actors chemistry and their love story ..so it will be always separation ,union ,separation union more mu hate love more mu hate loveLOLLOL

and yes that may to some extent give her trps but it would be knee jerk not constant...and she is losing her stable numbers too and other shows are taking over...

She is hell bent to achieve the trps. I don't want this show to become an another run-of-the-mill Indian drama for the sake of trp. She has behind the trps right from where the show started.TRPs just ruin story creativity and potential
for all shows. Gimmicks, shoddy writing and typical story lines take over instead.

Such a golden storyline she had!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index