Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

It's gonna be one Dhamakedaar episode like  " Madhav tum, yahan kya kar rahein ho?😆 ... Mere ghar mein...

well Babu bhai is Ragini's Madhav ðŸ˜†

And he'd be like. Darn my luck. 
Arav, the load is on.
She cannot be my mother. 
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

It's gonna be one Dhamakedaar episode like  " Madhav tum, yahan kya kar rahein ho?😆 ... Mere ghar mein...

well Babu bhai is Ragini's Madhav ðŸ˜†

😆😆
Originally posted by sun29

😆😆..i think he will become her sahara desert during leap and aman will vanish from the show for sometime 

and then later turn into SRK from darr ðŸ˜†

By the way, who is Madhav?
Originally posted by conundrum.

By the way, who is Madhav?

when this babubhai was about t enter the show..an article had come that his character's name is madhav and he will be paired opposite ragini...so we are assuming ragini knows him as madhav who later became the Don babubhai😆

I don't know if I'm laughing because it is hillarious or bcoz it's so cringe-worthy. LOL! Nevermind., atleast laughing makes a person happy.

when this babubhai was about t enter the show..an article had come that his character's name is madhav and he will be paired opposite ragini...so we are assuming ragini knows him as madhav who later became the Don babubhai😆

Oh bummer. 

Nishi, you lost a brother. But have another potential father. 

Its Neil v/s Aman v/s Madhav. 

Originally posted by Saabi45

I don't know if I'm laughing because it is hillarious or bcoz it's so cringe-worthy. LOL! Nevermind., atleast laughing makes a person happy.

Any day better than the emotional onscreen drama.

Yes, that's the case I think. Now he'll bump into her somewhere and Ragini would say "Madhav? Tum?!" And the gunda will suddenly be all mush mush 😆
Originally posted by RaginiluvsNR

Yes, that's the case I think. Now he'll bump into her somewhere and Ragini would say "Madhav? Tum?!" And the gunda will suddenly be all mush mush 😆

Let's not forget the chasing after and the singing of songs. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by RaginiluvsNR

Dimpy and karan Calls Nachiket again and say Ragini this time is married to a GUnda

and Nachiket will book his ticket of love to India ...