Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

14 May - UGH. - Page 21

Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: RaginiluvsNR

That's what I'm wondering from the past many days. Why that moron is interested in separating neira?! Following Nivi so blindly. 

I donno y people around Nachiket and Ragini are almost single...

be it Aman, RK, Nivedita, Rupali, PAM, Ronnie  and Babu bhai  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaginiJoshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: conundrum.

Now I have a feeling there is money involved in all of this. But, still what does he get from separating the two. He could just simply ask for Suhaani's custody. 

Its a Freeloader Overload. 

Maybe he considers NeiRa responsible for Roopali's death, and that's why this revenge. But then where was he when Roopali needed him the most? I hope NB doesn't come up with this reason for Ronnie to separate them.
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vidya_Bng

I donno y people around Nachiket and Ragini are almost single...

be it Aman, RK, Nivedita, Rupali, PAM, Ronnie  and Babu bhai  

Threats for them all around😆

BTW I am sure this Babu bhai item loves Ragini.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

She is hell bent to achieve the trps. I don't want this show to become an another run-of-the-mill Indian drama for the sake of trp. She has behind the trps right from where the show started.TRPs just ruin story creativity and potential
for all shows. Gimmicks, shoddy writing and typical story lines take over instead.

Such a golden storyline she had!

but ragini this has been run off the mill from day one and even beyond that like 15 years ago...other than the intial promos which was misleading it was always her cliched work...hate the heroine for no rhyme or reason,a psychotic sister ,a clueless hero ,a self righteous heroine and then the fake marriage,drunken proposal and the list goes on...

now like all her previous works and the BT ka current work..she is striving on the leads chemistry to survive ...coz she has nothing beyond that...their scenes are good on stand alone basis but it looks superficial when you connect it to the story or lack of it...this outpouring of love which is all words and no work ...for NB mature means 35 plus with as many kids as she could assemble..we misinterpreted it as emotional maturity where they actually evolve as characters...because if the creative head had a mature story we would not be banging our collective head right now 

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

either ronnie is in this for money or he has been misled that neil and roopali had an affair...
Saabi45 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This fool will never get it.
Even if the TRPs go down, she'll be like what can I do and start another constipated drama on twitter of actors having PR and what not.

For me the point is that Ek doesn't seem to care for the show either. Just bcoz some astrologer told to add a tagline she did that. Can we please call up that astrologer and ask him to tell her that even the stars have given up on NB?
Vidya.CV thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Saabi45

This fool will never get it.
Even if the TRPs go down, she'll be like what can I do and start another constipated drama on twitter of actors having PR and what not.

For me the point is that Ek doesn't seem to care for the show either. Just bcoz some astrologer told to add a tagline she did that. Can we please call up that astrologer and ask him to tell her that even the stars have given up on NB?

She thinks "Darr ke aagey Jeeth Hain"😆
Vidya.CV thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sun29

either ronnie is in this for money or he has been misled that neil and roopali had an affair...

Even that house, Where according to Rachna, Nivedita practices her Bhoothni Steps and moves😆
 is in Suhani's Name according to Rupali's will😊

Edited by Vidya_Bng - 8 years ago
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sun29

but ragini this has been run off the mill from day one and even beyond that like 15 years ago...other than the intial promos which was misleading it was always her cliched work...hate the heroine for no rhyme or reason,a psychotic sister ,a clueless hero ,a self righteous heroine and then the fake marriage,drunken proposal and the list goes on...

now like all her previous works and the BT ka current work..she is striving on the leads chemistry to survive ...coz she has nothing beyond that...their scenes are good on stand alone basis but it looks superficial when you connect it to the story or lack of it...this outpouring of love which is all words and no work ...for NB mature means 35 plus with as many kids as she could assemble..we misinterpreted it as emotional maturity where they actually evolve as characters...because if the creative head had a mature story we would not be banging our collective head right now 

Couldn't agree more, Sun. NB ets saved because of her leads and the chemistry between them. I bet, all of us here are watching this crap for Ronit and Pallavi. And not even for Nachiket and Ragini, we are just not able to connect
Vidya.CV thumbnail

Threats for them all around😆

BTW I am sure this Babu bhai item loves Ragini.

Ragini

The look he gave was actually Intense... "when arav said Mom's birthday ... Babu bhai was like ... My Ragini's birthday😉... Jao jaake wish karo"