Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Siddharth_K

This time, I'm not waiting for monday. I know it's not worth it.

Me too Sid...

Too much of her Rona dhona...πŸ˜† true cry baby

Originally posted by RaginiluvsNR

Right Sid! NB had confessed this long ago

What about Online viewers ?
Edited by Vidya_Bng - 8 years ago

The fact is..trp waali aunties love this drama. So the trps would increase I think. And this will boost NB😭

ragini today people have more option at thier finger tips...and if she loses the viewers it would be too difficult to get them back..besides sony does not enjoy the same amount of viewership like the other major channels...in spite of all her rona dhona screaming blaming vamps winning and nonsense look at the trps of the show ...it has not peaked to surprising levels...that itself should be a warning to her...even aahat gets more numbers imagine that πŸ˜†

her concept itself was so messed up that it hardly connected to the viewers both urban and rural...people from ever part wonder how on earth can parents split over such a silly and nonsensical reason that too with 4 children...and now instead of salvaging whatever is left she is out to commit the same mistake...neil and ragini are unarguably the worst parents ..so where maa baap part which was how they promoted it...

now they are simply banking on the actors chemistry and their love story ..so it will be always separation ,union ,separation union more mu hate love more mu hate loveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and yes that may to some extent give her trps but it would be knee jerk not constant...and she is losing her stable numbers too and other shows are taking over...

Edited by sun29 - 8 years ago
True Sun,
That's the Keyword here "Lead's Chemistry" πŸ˜³

and this time with Ronit and Pallavi ... She came out as a true winnerπŸ˜†
Originally posted by poetic

She is an idiot

to the pointπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw i love your siggy...
Originally posted by sun29

ragini today people have more option at thier finger tips...and if she loses the viewers it would be too difficult to get them back..besides sony does not enjoy the same amount of viewership like the other major channels...in spite of all her rona dhona screaming blaming vamps winning and nonsense look at the trps of the show ...it has not peaked to surprising levels...that itself should be a warning to her...even aahat gets more numbers imagine that πŸ˜†

her concept itself was so messed up that it hardly connected to the viewers both urban and rural...people from ever part wonder how on earth can parents split over such a silly and nonsensical reason that too with 4 children...and now instead of salvaging whatever is left she is out to commit the same mistake...neil and ragini are unarguably the worst parents ..so where maa baap part which was how they promoted it...

now they are simply banking on the actors chemistry and their love story ..so it will be always separation ,union ,separation union more mu hate love more mu hate loveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and yes that may to some extent give her trps but it would be knee jerk not constant...and she is losing her stable numbers too and other shows are taking over...

She is hell bent to achieve the trps. I don't want this show to become an another run-of-the-mill Indian drama for the sake of trp. She has behind the trps right from where the show started.TRPs just ruin story creativity and potential
for all shows. Gimmicks, shoddy writing and typical story lines take over instead.

Such a golden storyline she had!
Surrealism to its heights.
What the hell happened to her reports? because there really were no reports, what will Agham do about it? Or did she have mendacious reports ready for this? 

And Nivedita, freeloader, get a life please. 

I dunt understand why people just can't be happy for others. And of course Pam-the-Vamp is going to help her once she knows of her intentions. 
Also, why the hell does Ronnie care if Neil-Ragini are together or not? Dunt tell me he likes her, (or him).
He better not pull off some stunts. 
Originally posted by conundrum.

Also, why the hell does Ronnie care if Neil-Ragini are together or not? Dunt tell me he likes her, (or him).
He better not pull off some stunts. 

That's what I'm wondering from the past many days. Why that moron is interested in separating neira?! Following Nivi so blindly. 

That's what I'm wondering from the past many days. Why that moron is interested in separating neira?! Following Nivi so blindly. 

Now I have a feeling there is money involved in all of this. But, still what does he get from separating the two. He could just simply ask for Suhaani's custody. 

Its a Freeloader Overload.