Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by poetic

You know there are thousands of single people all around the world. No n need to be in a relation ship if its not worth it.

BTW, I am happily single ðŸ˜³

Buy her case I'd different,she got married st 18 n lived happily for 4 Yeats and since then,its just pain sorrow that she got.If she remains single ( if he is imvoloved with Rupali), she can never be able to be In happy state till she dies n I don't want her to suffer becoz of this man.

Of course only if he cheated her.
I am dead sure he did not cheat on her.. 
everything will stop making sense.

Yup rather be single and happy than marry someone to prove a point to your ex...

Ragini will never love aman or anyone else...do they not deserve someone who loves them like she loves her nachiket

Even I am  single and happy 

With Neil ragini ...they are not happy without each other as ragini said her happiness depends on him being happy and for Neil she has to be happy for him to be happy...they are too much in love and intertwined with each other how much ever idiotic they are at times...

She is the one who can genuinely bring a smile to his face and make him live...even his kids could not do that for 15 years...and same for her...she stopped living when he left...she spend her days waiting for that phone call and the doorbell ringing...this is how she will wait but never allow another in her life...

Hence that crazy woman NB needs to get them together and work as a team ASAP...
Originally posted by ronitfan

Yes

At any cost he did not cheat her

that's for sure

In that case,I will be the most happiest person of this world,even with all stupid nb creativity,I will still eagerly watch the Neira reunion with hope.

No he will never cheat on her even if he is a jerk at times...as I said...he must have met roopali and caught up for old times sake and did not tell ragini as usual and ronnie is going to trap him in this...
Edited by sun29 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

Yes

At any cost he did not cheat her

that's for sure

Even I think/hope the same... But he still needs a 'how to make a relationship work' for Dummies ðŸ˜†
Edited by metoyou - 8 years ago
Originally posted by goldstar678

In that case,I will be the most happiest person of this world,even with all stupid nb creativity,I will still eagerly watch the Neira reunion with hope.

Pavan

take it in writing, he loves her like mad.

he never did and will never cheat ragini

She is his life
Originally posted by sun29

Yup rather be single and happy than marry someone to prove a point to your ex...

Ragini will never love aman or anyone else...do they not deserve someone who loves them like she loves her nachiket

Even I am  single and happy 

With Neil ragini ...they are not happy without each other as ragini said her happiness depends on him being happy and for Neil she has to be happy for him to be happy...they are too much in love and intertwined with each other how much ever idiotic they are at times...

She is the one who can genuinely bring a smile to his face and make him live...even his kids could not do that for 15 years...and same for her...she stopped living when he left...she spend her days waiting for that phone call and the doorbell ringing...this is how she will wait but never allow another in her life...

Hence that crazy woman NB needs to get them together and work as a team ASAP...

So true.. 

Only the both of them can complete the other.. 
as twisted as it sounds, they have ruined each other for the world.. 
Originally posted by sun29

No he will never cheat on her even if he is a jerk at times...as I said...he must have met roopali and caught up for old times sake and did not tell ragini as usual and ronnie is going to trap him in this...

Yes.. something like that.. 
or he must know Ronnie from college but may not know that Ronnie is Rupali's boyfriend..