Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by poetic

Sukhs - the main problem is that they probably haven;t still realised  their mistakes.

They really haven't... Nachiket definitely hasn't! 
What world is he living in!? 

Maybe he opens his mouth to tell her the truth but she only cuts him in between to take him to cut the cake with him? 

That would be a better way to deal with it ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by ronitfan

Yes but that has been pointed out too - that people have stopped caring and that she's losing faithfuls.. lets see how she reacts.. 

LOL, she will say that the haters gonna hate ... ðŸ˜† ... that's her favourite quote, right? 
Originally posted by goldstar678

It will be good only as the only active members are those who posts good stuffs about nb.

no no it is REALLY bad today.. 
NB...cry me a river! 

LOL, she will say that the haters gonna hate ... ðŸ˜† ... that's her favourite quote, right? 

That's how she SURVIVES ðŸ˜†

I'm feeling so bad for her.. 
the whole day was a build up to THIS? 

Him calling her at midnight..wshing her just to be absent when he was supposed to be the one welcoming her to the party that was supposedly going to change their lives in ab beautiful manner?! Instead, he does not even call her when he's going to Rupali's place.. he could have asked her to start from her home a little late.. anything!

It's too much to expect the truth from Nachiket knowing that they still must be having a huge trust deficit.. 

sukhs that is the whole point..he just does not seem to grasp such small things...like letting ragini know he gave money to aarav or that he will be late or that roopali needs his help...

exactly all he had to do was make a call and let her know without even going into any details...ragini was not looking forward to her birthday..instead she was looking forward to her and nachiket together after so long ..their lives together ...

before asking her to trust him he needs to do that ...
Originally posted by goldstar678

It will be good only as the only active members are those who posts good stuffs about nb.

I get it Pavan. I don't even check nowadays. All that saccharine sweet sycophancy gets to me... maybe because I have become more practical. 
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

Surbhi

the worst part it, she think she is beautiful
😆

Vidya ek galti sabki zindagi barbaad kar deti hai, aaj wo earrings uski galti the 😆
Btw jo super lyrics tumhari siggy mei hai usse NB ko sell kardo, and pls dun ask for money, free mein dedo, she needs it
😆

no no it is REALLY bad today.. 

So it matches with the quality of the episode

Sun,
Why does Nachiket need to be told about all these by others? Doesn't he have an ounce of brain to decide for himself?

And if somehow he was in some way linked to Rupali ... God only help us. 

he does not have any grey matter rachna..that place is filled with his saturated ego and arrogance...even now ...

i do not know rachna..there is going to be more lies involved which will unravel now..for ragini to be heartbroken it has to be massive not simply ronnie stating stuff...maybe machiket did meet roopali when he must have gone to US and they caught up for old times sake but as usual he just did not find it necessary to let ragini know about it and now ronnie will trap him in his own lies...God help us indeed if he gets some medical reports about the paternity test done 15 years back