Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

14 May - UGH. - Page 9

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
You are right - I am expecting even worser stuff from her. This was like a cake walk.
Are those people for real? Asking Ragini to cut the cake even when Nachiket was not there. As if she would ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poetic

Sun, if he really does not tell the truth to Ragini as of now, himself, I will not respect him any further.
I will maybe watch due to the actors, but nachiket - he is in serious trouble. Couldn't he have just called Ragini from Suhani's mobile, if his was not working?

Such an awkward moment for Ragini - going there and waiting for him like a DF

Yesand Iit was agam

who made her little comfortable

she felt so left out from the place
poetic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sun29

he is not going to tell her anything and why did nivedita do this..so that ragini ka whole birthday gets ruied from star tto end...it was awkward for her ...poor poor girl...it was her special day and he really should have called her and told her ...idiot😡

Well I am not expecting him to tell her then, but he could still surprise me for all I care. He might think that he would tell her later. 

He is never sure of anything. He could have just kept this between the two of them and not arranged for the party. 

goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Vidya,I want to save myself from all this crap in the name of creativity from nb.

I read there were some good neira moments this week but I didn't get what I was looking for.Love was never any problem between them and hence I was looking for some emotional scenes where they will share how miserable their life was from past 15 years,so that they can realise the importance of each other n the silly MU between them.

As parents both are actually running to win the trophy of worst parents.
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xyze

We all know what is going to happen with NR...I am more curious about how the kids would react.

I wish some kid sides with Ragini too..atleast nishi since she'll be only one in Mumbai( assuming aarav would run away to america, leaving his mother in a mess).

And Jignesh is missing

I Donno if Ragini can handle all this

I seriously want Aman back to Ragini's life

atleast he is always there with her
poetic thumbnail
Vidya, she will feel out of the place. She has been away from the cynosure for so long. If she is back in this space, it is because she trusts Nachiket enough.
Poor girl ! Even her Mother and Naani are with her. 
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: metoyou

@bold ðŸ¤£ That cracks me up! How does the actor agree to a character like that in the first place?! 
I haven't seen KZK so can't say anything on that, lekin these vamp characters are getting way too much of screen time these days. As if they have become the most important character of the show... ðŸ¤¢

They are the most important characters, without them how would NB go around in circles.  She has no story and the serial would end.  

This may not be the last time we will see NR separating, same thing will happen again and again till it time to end the serial.

In other EK serials, the dead come alive.  Here the dead is still being treated as though she is still  alive and N still having an affair with her.

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

it was nachiket's family and friends more than ragini...upar se pam leaves not a chance to humiliate her ...was Aman not there kya...poor girl...

@xyze...aarav is going to leave ragini in mess and leave...after leap they may introduce some new members and ragini has to be alone ..they may forget nishi till her track starts😆

suhani and agham will have no choice but to leave with their father ..even if they want to stay back ragini would never let them leave nachiket alone...

and for all we know they may show ashaben and super naani off to some pilgrimage and sunny tai with ragini or even she may take a break ...
poetic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vidya_Bng

And Jignesh is missing

I Donno if Ragini can handle all this

I seriously want Aman back to Ragini's life

atleast he is always there with her

Ragini can well handle this, but she will never trust anybody. 

BTW, I am happy that at least one FL is away for some time, at least. 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: poetic

Well I am not expecting him to tell her then, but he could still surprise me for all I care. He might think that he would tell her later. 

He is never sure of anything. He could have just kept this between the two of them and not arranged for the party. 

exactly..why could he not plan something simple with his kids and karan dimpy RK...a quite dinner or something ...

and that is why pam takes such advantage of it..coz he is never sure of anything...