Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

Btw, Rachna and Ragini where are you Girls?

Love to have them here, but for their own mental sake it is better if they keep themselves busy with something else that makes them happy! I miss them though 😒
Edited by metoyou - 8 years ago
👏
NB just rocks. She is going to win the Oscar this year for original script writing.

Nachiket is the epitome of love. he proved me right.

Ragini's best Birthday till date ! She never made it to THE priority list. Wow ! Well, she can keep on trying. 
Originally posted by Mages

I think we can't blame suhani for getting emotional trying to build a memory becos the girl has been yearning for her mother all her life...nachikhet as her father consoles and makes her feel comfortable...he has did the responsibility of a father...its the truth too that ragini is sensitive on roopali's issue but being mother of 4 kids...she will definitely understand suhani was missing her mom...who gave birth to her...and nachikhet being suhani's father was there when his daughter needed her...infact she would been there for suhani and shower her with all the love

the track that can bring Neira together to console and shower love on suhani got spoiled by plotting and planning to separate Neira...

my blood boil watching the epi...

That would have been so beautiful.  Even now if N tells R where he was and why, i am sure R will hug Suhani and tell her she is there for her.

Originally posted by poetic

👏

NB just rocks. She is going to win the Oscar this year for original script writing.

Ragini's best Birthday till date ! She never made it to THE priority list. Wow ! Well, she can keep on trying.

Rachna

You are here,

😛
Originally posted by d3c3nt

That would have been so beautiful.  Even now if N tells R where he was and why, i am sure R will hug Suhani and tell her she is there for her.

But Nachiket will not tell anything. Not only * , but Suhaani wanted him not to tell the truth to Ragini.

Moderator's Note: Name calling and foul language removed.
Edited by gk_09 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Vidya_Bng

Rachna

You are here,

😛

Unfortunately yes, but only for a little while. Feeling a bit unwell. 
Originally posted by poetic

👏

This makes me happy 😊 Someone who understand the true talent of NB 👏
And what the hell is wrong with fl2...both the actor and character...can't she tone down her make up and dressing.
She looks as if she gets ready everyday in a hope that neil would marry her on that day..ugghh.
Special mention to the earings... They are getting bigger and gaudier with each passing day 

Please shift some budget from her dressing to the others..especially agham. The poor guy has been wearing the same jeans everyday whereas FL2 has a different saree everyday.
Originally posted by metoyou

This makes me happy 😊 Someone who understand the true talent of NB 👏

See, I am being so magnanimous. 😃 Only a jeweller will understand the value of an un cut diamond. 😊
I just can't stand that character or actor involved. But I have resigned to the fact that she will be in the Show FOREVER