Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: d3c3nt

I hope he changes the topic or someone else does that for him, maybe RK and they start cutting the cake.

I wish they had given us 1 more good episode of NR birthday morning between NR atleast something to get by for the weekend.

And then Ronnie will come and tell Ragini that do you know where Nachiket was and why he was late for your birthday.. and then the whole drama.. as a build up to Ronnie's claim that Nachiket cheated on her with Rupali..
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What's wrong with Nachiket?

Why do you always leave Ragini for others?

Why can't you see, that she loves you so much???

Please don't lie this time
metoyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Seriously, the entire surprise got ruined because of someone's emotional blackmailing... ðŸ¤¢ Edited by metoyou - 8 years ago
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronitfan

And then Ronnie will come and tell Ragini that do you know where Nachiket was and why he was late for your birthday.. and then the whole drama.. as a build up to Ronnie's claim that Nachiket cheated on her with Rupali..

Well he can say that FL2 took Suhani there and he went to get her,  as he and Suhani came in together.  But i am sure no one is going to let him speak.  Everyone incl. R is just going to arrive at conclusions again.

Getting a headache.

Vidya.CV thumbnail
Btw did anyone notice Babu bhai ' sReaction when Arav said Mom's ssurprise birthday party

I think he was in love Ragini 😉
d3c3nt thumbnail
Yes i did.  Aarav was given time to go wish his Mom.
I thought Babu Bhai is going to say, mey bhi chalta hoon saath Ragini ko wish karne
Edited by d3c3nt - 8 years ago
xyze thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: d3c3nt

I hope he changes the topic or someone else does that for him, maybe RK and they start cutting the cake.

I wish they had given us 1 more good episode of NR birthday morning between NR atleast something to get by for the weekend.

This isn't the solution...because ultimately it means that Neil hides the facts from her inspire of her asking clearly.

He believes nivedita's stupid logic over Ragini's goodness!

Waise I liked the initial scene where Neil said now Ragini needs to live for herself since he is back...but alas he is all about words and no action 
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Best part - "I can't cut this cake without Nachiket"

"Why did you leave me alone, you know how awkward I get in such situations"

She's so in love w him. She's the introvert and he's the extrovert. Other than that this episode freakin sucked ass
verma.nisha151 thumbnail
I never watched today episode. but read your comments guys., I am worried. what happens today?
d3c3nt thumbnail
Originally posted by: xyze

This isn't the solution...because ultimately it means that Neil hides the facts from her inspire of her asking clearly.

He believes nivedita's stupid logic over Ragini's goodness!

Waise I liked the initial scene where Neil said now Ragini needs to live for herself since he is back...but alas he is all about words and no action 

I should have added, then tell R the truth at 1st opportunity.  No Lies Now.