Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

what happened??the birthday got spoiled already ???
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I don't know whether I want Nachiket to tell Ragini he was at Rupali's house or not.. it will get too complicated :\ 
ronitfan thumbnail
Yes.. 
Nachiket had to go to Rupali's house because Suhani insisted on visitng the house when Nivedita manipulated her and started crying.. so Nivedita called Nachiket just as he was leaving for the party venue and he had to go there instead.. Nivedita switched off his phone when he was consoling Suhani and he reached the venue late.. Ragini had been waiting for long and had become awkward about him not being there.. 
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Complete waste of time.   Today's episode was the pits  Have reached a point where I can't take Sayantani's acting or is it Over acting anymore.
sun29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronitfan

I don't know whether I want Nachiket to tell Ragini he was at Rupali's house or not.. it will get too complicated :\ 

hailaa what ,when and why ...there are times when you really need to open your mouth...
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

He should tell Sukhi,
goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know what exactly happened becoz I'm out of town but it seems you are disappointed and this is the indication that the good times are over now even though it never started thanks to editing skills of NB.
ronitfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dimdim.

Complete waste of time.   Today's episode was the pits  Have reached a point where I can't take Sayantani's acting or is it Over acting anymore.

Seriously.. 

can't stand her face!🤢
sun29 thumbnail

Yes.. 

Nachiket had to go to Rupali's house because Suhani insisted on visitng the house when Nivedita manipulated her and started crying.. so Nivedita called Nachiket just as he was leaving for the party venue and he had to go there instead.. Nivedita switched off his phone when he was consoling Suhani and he reached the venue late.. Ragini had been waiting for long and had become awkward about him not being there.. 

ohh that way...he needs to tell her the truth before anyone else manipulates it...stupid champa...i cannot stand the actress or the character...