Reporters
Reporters

ATTENTION! FF WRITERS! LOOK!

najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Hi Everyone!
Ya, so, I made the FF Index for the Forum, and I am so pleased that there are so many stories in such a short while...Smile

But, most of you guys, aren't entering the stories in the Index, for me to enter it in the main page.

Yes, because the criteria are simple, I don't mind entering them myself. And, I do enter them.

But, since there have been quite a few new stories, and I have started frequenting the Forum lesser now, if you write stuff, and, say, I come in a couple of days later, and your story has gone into some page farther, chances are I may miss it.

I try my best to check out 4-5 pages every time I come in, but, things get missed out all the time.Confused

This is like the third FF Index I have made, after two other Forums, and I know atleast 100 stories in each, that have NOT been entered because, I possibly can't look for stories upto 200 or 300 pages.Ouch

Well, so back to the point, I want you to make sure you drop in sometime and put in all the links of your stories in the Index! 

The Forum hasn't crossed too many pages now. But, it will in the future. There maybe newer writers. You may have finished your story, but it may not get read, because as I said, we don't want to peruse through page after page amongst old discussion threads and other topics.

If I sound mean and rude, I am sorry.LOL Unfortunately, it is a fact. Happens a lot here. I write stuff. I know stories get missed out. 

And, when you guys are so amazing to write awesome stories, of 1000, 2000, 3000 words, I am sure you can take a minute off to type the name of the story and comment!

So, ya, more for your benefit than anyone else's, enter your stories in the Index, or direct me to a place where you have all your stories together. 

Even, I am human and moody. Takes time.LOL

So, ya, that is it. 

Love
Naj

I am not being callous, just frank.Wink

Edited by najma123 - 14 May 2015 at 11:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MetisSanjana4Rajeev

Zannat. IF-Dazzler
Zannat.
Zannat.

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
OK
Even though I am not writer, If i see any FF,OS,or SS in this forum I will drop it in fan fiction Index Thread incuding the author name and the link Smile (because almost everyday I visit Fanfiction Index Thread LOL)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

najma123

najma123 IF-Rockerz
najma123
najma123

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zakter

OK
Even though I am not writer, If i see any FF,OS,or SS in this forum I will drop it in fan fiction Index Thread incuding the author name and the link Smile (because almost everyday I visit Fanfiction Index Thread LOL)
You do? So sweet of you dear!Big smileBig smileBig smile 
Thanks! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zannat.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top