Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Chahanya

Insaan wohi sunta aur samajhta hai jo wo chahta hai

yes he didn't get any doubt on aahil...that's so strange😲
Originally posted by ...Tanu...

Do you think he will think of that when he thinks Sanam to be his real wife? How can you expect this delusional man to think real? ðŸ˜† He has created a web of lies & is living there. 

yes but still he should have thought of aahil words😲
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Agree with all of them above😆

i laughed when he agreed in the precap so happily to get Sanam treated in Bhopal.

Ahil will have to arrange therapy for two instead of one.
What a story it will be !

i have a doubt that sanam might say NO to aahil's request of going to Bhopal
[QUOTE=reshmaruth]I guess that upon reaching bhopal shaad jannat would know that sahil qureshi is in fact aahil raza ibrahim. The name aahil would surely ring a bell in shaad ears. Aahil being nawab of bhopal would have jannat treated by best doctors. But now that ibrahim mansion is being auctioned i wonder where aahil will be staying. Does he not need IM to remind jannat of her past as sanam?[/QUOT

yes the way he say "Aahil Raza Ibrahim"/...its so beautiful and his voice modulation too...hope sanam remembers his name
Originally posted by reshmaruth

I need therapy too because i cannot bear to see shaad at all. Bhopal is for nawab and his begum not this major liar

so doctors get busy treating all these disorders😆
Originally posted by flora212

How can you expect such thing from him? ðŸ˜¡ Its a Sin 

ok ok...Ram Ram😆
Because Shaad is 🤪
He has been lying non stop since "Jinnat" floated into his life, I don't think he even knows what truth means anymore. It's all lies and deceit... There is no love.Edited by Booteefool - 8 years ago
Originally posted by JShukla

Hayeee.. this is what he specializes in.😳
he believes Jannat is his wife. He believes his family are martyrs.

He is so cute. PS#everyoneknowsittoo

he forgot about army and nowadays chantting only jannat...😆
Originally posted by Booteefool

Because Shaad is 🤪
He has been lying non stop since "Jinnat" floated into his life, I don't think he even knows what truth means anymore. It's all lies and deceit... There is no love.

we have to see how shaad reacts to aahil-sanam relation...and one more what is the meaning of "jinnat"???