Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: RTPMS

I agree chiraag was far far better than Lawyer, his intentions were clear, his acts alwasys have some motive to destroy ISHVEER, but here nothing is clear, the only thing which is completely visible is he is interfering, that hospital scene completely describes this situation...

Kabaab mein Haddi !
Rad75 thumbnail
Ishani is alive because of lawyer..He gave a new life... guided her to lead a life with purpose...

Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rad75

Ishani is alive because of lawyer..He gave a new life... guided her to lead a life with purpose...

Let me laugh sarcastically hard first ! 
Okay now , ishaani is alive because of the jailer and that judge who did deal with The lawyer to save ishaani ! Lawyer did his profession nothing else , it was not for Mrs Ishaani Vaghela ! But for Shanaila or what else the girl name was a, and the when she saved her on sea side , it was also to impress the other girl not for ishaani ! So , he did all not for her but for The girl ! And he also admitted it ! Ishaani would have been died a long way back of RV wouldn't saved her from the truck and by CPR , I guess you are a new viewer of MATSH who doesn't know who exactly King Of Dalal street is all about M 
No worries , with time you'll know everything ! Stay blessed ! #IshveerAlways 
_bs_ thumbnail
I see ur point.. but seeing Chirag was intolerable to me. Lawyer is better.. what to do when RV is so blind to understand Ishani !!
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
IL, no need to explain anything to Ishkar fans. They will bring trivialest of the matters to prove why Shi is better than Ranveer. It's their opinion and it does not change the fact. Chill!
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

IL, no need to explain anything to Ishkar fans. They will bring trivialest of the matters to prove why Shi is better than Ranveer. It's their opinion and it does not change the fact. Chill!

True EH , they are blind in love with characterless man who had slept with many many women !
Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

Let me laugh sarcastically hard first ! 
Okay now , ishaani is alive because of the jailer and that judge who did deal with The lawyer to save ishaani ! Lawyer did his profession nothing else , it was not for Mrs Ishaani Vaghela ! But for Shanaila or what else the girl name was a, and the when she saved her on sea side , it was also to impress the other girl not for ishaani ! So , he did all not for her but for The girl ! And he also admitted it ! Ishaani would have been died a long way back of RV wouldn't saved her from the truck and by CPR , I guess you are a new viewer of MATSH who doesn't know who exactly King Of Dalal street is all about M 
No worries , with time you'll know everything ! Stay blessed ! #IshveerAlways 

What an excellent point u raised abt the CPR and possibility of truck accident...
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I kind of agree with u...chirag was never an angle...he was entertaining... but shikhar's comments towards rv without knowing anything is irritating!!..he is making fool of himself...
Ishveer-lover thumbnail

What an excellent point u raised abt the CPR and possibility of truck accident...

Thankyou ! Praises cause *blushes* on my face ! ðŸ˜³ 
When They'll raise a single point against RV , I'll come with 1000 in reply !
Rad75 thumbnail
" and the when she saved her on sea side , it was also to impress the other girl not for ishaani!"

Totally wrong... Have a relook of those scene...something was haunting him... his dad's suicide..and related memories