Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan.matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: cute.dentist

Hi everyone..this is my first post in MATSH..i have been a silent member but after these crapy episodes i can't control myself..πŸ˜†

Coming straight to the point i have a feeling that after ishani's confession that she wants renveer to move on with ritika,shikhar will definitely feel that something is fishy because unlike leads he seems a bit more intelligent..πŸ˜‰and i have a doubt that he already knows something..because the way he always defend ishani in front of ranveer..i don't know but everytime when he defends her in front of rv i feel that he want to convey something to rv that he should trust her or something..
I actually like shikhar mehra but this love story is all about ranveer and ishani so we can't accept anyone in between them..πŸ˜‰

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shikar is too dumb to find out! πŸ˜† Even if he does I doubt he will ever give up Ishani so easily.
Welcome to the forum BTW!πŸ˜ƒ
cute.dentist thumbnail
Thank you..😊
i don't understand whats wrong with ishani..she wants ranveer to be happy but she still is doing all this..wish she was not so dumb in the show..cvs are showing her beyond stupid..
Edited by cute.dentist - 8 years ago
cute.dentist thumbnail
Right now everyone seems dumb to me..πŸ˜†
But i really can't tolerate thIs crap anymore..
I just want ishveer together now..πŸ˜‰
Edited by cute.dentist - 8 years ago