Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Colors has gone way too far! Chek dis out! (Page 7)

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RebeccaSweety

hey i know that.. MRS told me dat Shakti's fb page fans dont root fr ishveer bcuz they like nesha more..
dats y i told dat ders diff bw profession and personal life.. 
ishveer is his profession while nesha is his personal life..
if they re truly shakti fans thn they shud support ishveer also bcuz shakti luvs his profession..
dats y i said if shakti neha and radz r comfy wid each other, y shud d fans bother abt this??

dats all i said.. read my post again dear.. u ll get wot i say.. Big smile

Okay i got you..Big smile...but you know whenever Ishveer pic too is shared or any Colors pic...there are many many likes on it...maybe even more...
And there are so many comments about Ishveer in any pic..

It's just the case like i told you na...that probably both Shakti and Radhika fans on FB don't participate or pay attention to these polls much maybe...

But don't worry na...our actors are themself big fans of Ishveer...

But it is a universal truth and fact that Ishveer is more popular and it needs no silly Colors poll to proof it...so no worries...

Edited by Mahi_ve - 14 May 2015 at 1:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSbbishveerRebeccaValentin

RebeccaValentin IF-Rockerz
RebeccaValentin
RebeccaValentin

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
yes Mahi_ve its true that d actors want ishveer only bcuz d fans r obsessed wid ishveer.. Embarrassed
luv shadhika and ishveer..
let d cross couples go2 hell n rot AngryAngryAngry

RTPMSbbishveerMahi_ve

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi_ve

And one more thing Rebecca dear...i think we should not get into this real and reel thing...

I can tell you that both Shakti and Radz have no issues about these things and they are not as such bothered...maybe at first they could have been...but defo not now..

Both Shakti and Radz share genuine friendship...
I don't think it is the case like you seemed to imply...

I mean Radz too has her personal life...she goes to Delhi whenever she has time to her family and bf...same will be the case with Shakti..he too will spend his off time with his family and gf...
These people have their personal lifes too...and i don't think that they are any way bringing it in between them...so we should also not think like that...
Hey Hey ! Rebecca didn't say anything wrong about their personal life ! 
But they both include each other in their personal life as well ! And don't want to go to another point LOLLOLLOL but yes An actor gets all his fame due to his profession and that's why ISHVEER is more famous nothing else ! It's another thing that Shakti has more Class than anyone else  !ClapClapLOL
I am not against you , never just defending Rebecca because of little friendship ! :) Cheers !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSbbishveerMahi_veRebeccaValentin

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishveer-lover

And one more thing...i think we should not get into this real and reel thing...

I can tell you that both Shakti and Radz have no issues about these things and they are not bothered..

Both Shakti and Radz share genuine friendship...i luv their bonding/ease and all which also comes out in their joint interviews and onscreen as well..

But they both include each other in their personal life as well ! And don't want to go to another point LOLLOLLOL but yes An actor gets all his fame due to his profession and that's why ISHVEER is more famous nothing else ! It's another thing that Shakti has more Class than anyone else  !ClapClapLOL
I am not against you , never just defending Rebecca because of little friendship ! :) Cheers !

Hahaa...no i got Rebecca's point..LOL...and ya i know she didn't comment anything as such either..
My comment can be taken in general...Wink...Well on that note just leave this topic here...LOL

I love both Shakti and Radhika...yep you are right Shakti is a class act and sweet guy and Radz is a sweet girl..
Luv Shadikha and Ishveer...

Edited by Mahi_ve - 14 May 2015 at 2:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSIshveer-loverbbishveerRebeccaValentin

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

And one more thing Rebecca dear...i think we should not get into this real and reel thing...

I can tell you that both Shakti and Radz have no issues about these things and they are not as such bothered...maybe at first they could have been...but defo not now..

I mean Radz too has her personal life...she goes to Delhi whenever she has time to her family and bf...same will be the case with Shakti..he too will spend his off time with his family and gf...
These people have their personal lifes too...and i don't think that they are any way bringing it in between them...so we should also not think like that...

Hahaa...no i got Rebecca's point..LOL...and ya i know she didn't comment anything as such either..
My comment can be taken in general...Wink...Well on that note just leave this topic here...LOL

I love both Shakti and Radhika...yep you are right Shakti is a class act and sweet guy and Radz is a sweet girl..
Luv Shadikha...their friendship and Ishveer...
Cheers !! 

bbishveerMahi_veRebeccaValentin

Ishveer-lover Goldie
Ishveer-lover
Ishveer-lover

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Mahi , Why you don't join us on twitter ? Telling Colors Exactly who is the boss ! And Bashing and Insulting them on Shitty Lawyer THINGS and praising them on Heavenly ISHVEER things ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSRebeccaValentin

RebeccaValentin
RebeccaValentin

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Luv Shadikha...their friendship and Ishveer...

P.S: I have edited my original comment after getting the point clear...if possible Rebecca and you also edit your comments with my edited one..Smile

sure Mahi_ve...
Big smile Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RTPMSbbishveer

RebeccaValentin
RebeccaValentin

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Mahi , Why you don't join us on twitter ? Telling Colors Exactly who is the boss ! And Bashing and Insulting them on Shitty Lawyer THINGS and praising them on Heavenly ISHVEER things ! 

yup its a gud idea naa Big smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishveer-lover

Go to top