Colors has gone way too far! Chek dis out! - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Ishveer-lover

Hey Hey ! Rebecca didn't say anything wrong about their personal life ! 
But they both include each other in their personal life as well ! And don't want to go to another point 😆😆😆 but yes An actor gets all his fame due to his profession and that's why ISHVEER is more famous nothing else ! It's another thing that Shakti has more Class than anyone else  !👏👏😆
I am not against you , never just defending Rebecca because of little friendship ! :) Cheers !

Hahaa...no i got Rebecca's point..😆...and ya i know she didn't comment anything as such either..
My comment can be taken in general...😉...Well on that note just leave this topic here...😆

I love both Shakti and Radhika...yep you are right Shakti is a class act and sweet guy and Radz is a sweet girl..
Luv Shadikha and Ishveer...
Edited by Mahi_ve - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Mahi_ve

Hahaa...no i got Rebecca's point..😆...and ya i know she didn't comment anything as such either..
My comment can be taken in general...😉...Well on that note just leave this topic here...😆

I love both Shakti and Radhika...yep you are right Shakti is a class act and sweet guy and Radz is a sweet girl..
Luv Shadikha...their friendship and Ishveer...
Cheers !! 
Mahi , Why you don't join us on twitter ? Telling Colors Exactly who is the boss ! And Bashing and Insulting them on Shitty Lawyer THINGS and praising them on Heavenly ISHVEER things ! 
Originally posted by Mahi_ve

Luv Shadikha...their friendship and Ishveer...

P.S: I have edited my original comment after getting the point clear...if possible Rebecca and you also edit your comments with my edited one..😊

sure Mahi_ve...
😃 😃

Mahi , Why you don't join us on twitter ? Telling Colors Exactly who is the boss ! And Bashing and Insulting them on Shitty Lawyer THINGS and praising them on Heavenly ISHVEER things ! 

yup its a gud idea naa 😃😃
awww...they look sooo adorable...
they definitely give us heebie jeebies
and the last wala pic...super cute

Hey Hey ! Rebecca didn't say anything wrong about their personal life ! 
But they both include each other in their personal life as well ! And don't want to go to another point 😆😆😆 but yes An actor gets all his fame due to his profession and that's why ISHVEER is more famous nothing else ! It's another thing that Shakti has more Class than anyone else  !👏👏😆
I am not against you , never just defending Rebecca because of little friendship ! :) Cheers !

haha tnq 😳😃

yup gud idea.. it ll b lotta fun Mahi_ve 😃😃😃
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

awww...they look sooo adorable...
they definitely give us heebie jeebies
and the last wala pic...super cute

tru these are such adorable pics yaar loving thm
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

tru these are such adorable pics yaar loving thm

bahut cute lag raha hai