Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Ishveer-lover

Hey Hey ! Rebecca didn't say anything wrong about their personal life ! 
But they both include each other in their personal life as well ! And don't want to go to another point 😆😆😆 but yes An actor gets all his fame due to his profession and that's why ISHVEER is more famous nothing else ! It's another thing that Shakti has more Class than anyone else  !👏👏😆
I am not against you , never just defending Rebecca because of little friendship ! :) Cheers !

Hahaa...no i got Rebecca's point..😆...and ya i know she didn't comment anything as such either..
My comment can be taken in general...😉...Well on that note just leave this topic here...😆

I love both Shakti and Radhika...yep you are right Shakti is a class act and sweet guy and Radz is a sweet girl..
Luv Shadikha and Ishveer...
Edited by Mahi_ve - 8 years ago
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

Hahaa...no i got Rebecca's point..😆...and ya i know she didn't comment anything as such either..
My comment can be taken in general...😉...Well on that note just leave this topic here...😆

I love both Shakti and Radhika...yep you are right Shakti is a class act and sweet guy and Radz is a sweet girl..
Luv Shadikha...their friendship and Ishveer...

Cheers !! 
Ishveer-lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mahi , Why you don't join us on twitter ? Telling Colors Exactly who is the boss ! And Bashing and Insulting them on Shitty Lawyer THINGS and praising them on Heavenly ISHVEER things ! 
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi_ve

Luv Shadikha...their friendship and Ishveer...

P.S: I have edited my original comment after getting the point clear...if possible Rebecca and you also edit your comments with my edited one..😊

sure Mahi_ve...
😃 😃

Mahi , Why you don't join us on twitter ? Telling Colors Exactly who is the boss ! And Bashing and Insulting them on Shitty Lawyer THINGS and praising them on Heavenly ISHVEER things ! 

yup its a gud idea naa 😃😃
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
awww...they look sooo adorable...
they definitely give us heebie jeebies
and the last wala pic...super cute

Hey Hey ! Rebecca didn't say anything wrong about their personal life ! 
But they both include each other in their personal life as well ! And don't want to go to another point 😆😆😆 but yes An actor gets all his fame due to his profession and that's why ISHVEER is more famous nothing else ! It's another thing that Shakti has more Class than anyone else  !👏👏😆
I am not against you , never just defending Rebecca because of little friendship ! :) Cheers !

haha tnq 😳😃

yup gud idea.. it ll b lotta fun Mahi_ve 😃😃😃
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

awww...they look sooo adorable...

they definitely give us heebie jeebies
and the last wala pic...super cute

tru these are such adorable pics yaar loving thm
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2